Who would you rather work for, Veeky Forums?

Skelsy plasterers co, Wanganui.

Elon looks like some European special forces motherfucker

The lad on the left is wearing a high vis vest which tells me that he is really one of us, out here picking cotton with us lowly negroes

But the one on the right is bald and also isnt wearing lipstick, that says confident leader.

>The left
Shorter Beta virgin looking down
>The right
Taller Chad looking towards the skies

I'm looking forward to the shitposting more than the actual space achievements once these two get rolling.

Am I mentally ill?

Is it just me or does the Blue Origin logo look like a dick?

I know rockets are already phallic but c'mon.

What did he mean by this?

their rocket looks like a giant penis too

Because they never let you down

>working for white supremacists in 2017

Jeff will wagecuck me to make money. Elon will expose me as a brainlet so I will learn.

A question for your question: why do you visit Veeky Forums?

>The lad on the left is wearing a high vis vest which tells me that he is really one of us, out here picking cotton with us lowly negroes
Kek'd for a solid minute

Neither. Pic related.

Someone needs to make a Virgin Space CEO versus Chad Space CEO now.

>that fucking grin

Bezoes is the world's richest man that isn't a monarch or dictator. Yet Blue Origin can't into space.

Musk is a failed software developer that has a knack for getting in on other people's good ideas. then taking over and hyping it into success.

They will both working for me within a few months time.

Thats so funny senpai

Musk is smarter but ive heard he practically beats his employees into making rockets faster. Bezos had the balls to accept the fact that hes bald and just shaved it all off instead of having hair transplants. I would have to go with Bezos on this one.

pretty much all aerospace engineers and technicians are worked like dogs.

>Skelsy plasterers
Are you really a Plasterer from New Zealand?

Why are you here? Is Veeky Forums Useful for your Profession? Is Veeky Forumsence your Hobby? Are you a Civil Engineering/Technician? Or do you just like to lurk here?

Bezos is like a hundred times richer, is probably smarter and shaved his head instead of getting cosmetic surgeries like a woman.

Bezos wins hands down.

I could have been one of you, I had the iq and the money. But I left school and did dairy farming.

Musk betrayed us with that hair transplant. Fuck that dumbass redditor.

I dont work for my competitors