/pol/ couldn't figure it out, and sent me here where does the water go?

/pol/ couldn't figure it out, and sent me here where does the water go?

Other urls found in this thread:

123test.com/logical-reasoning-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turn the tap on full blast, then A.

Either K or F in theory, in practice A.

g

F, but what these guys say
Water takes the path of least resistance, and sometimes that works against gravity, especialy with such a complex route.

depending on the flow rates of the faucet and tank interfaces, it's either A or F

can't be K, J has to completely fill before I begins to fill to supply K

Bust the wall between c and d with a jackhammer and it's g.

I predict that tank G will fill first.

I know, I just didnt want to stare at an image for more then 10 seconds before making my post.

It entirely depends on the rate of flow for each tubing. If someone could derive different cases using the Bernoulli equation, that would certainly be interesting.

All brainlets

What this motherfucker said.

Fuck, I didn't see the wall.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!

>He didn't see that the path between C and D is blocked.
t. Brainlet

How do you know that? It coukd just mean the pipe goes further back then the rest.

It's c. look at the walls of the pipes

The drop of water will fall into the pool. There isnt enough water to flow all the way and we dont see the water tap being connected to a water source

The image is small and doesn't require serious delineation. We're not looking for details. This whole image is a trick. I'm not even in stem and I can detect artifice. It's G but the creator tried to be cheeky. We don't even have all the required criteria to make a proper assessment i.e water flow rate

It'll fill up catalog you shit

G you fucking brainlets

its a 2D slice ffs, thats just a bar, the water still will go through

crude visual demonstration for the differently abled

you fucking cunt beat me to it

fuck just realised im an idiot, the water will spill out of F and then tank G will be filled, with the rest of the water then pouring over the side and out of frame.

So F gets filled first, then G, and thats it.

>we are not looking for details
>image literally says "Look closely at the details"

you don't need to tell us your not in stem, its obvious.

fucking wot m8? as long as water keeps spilling out of F the water level won't change.

G is lower then F and its enclosed, the water level will eventually reach the top of F then just keep spilling away into whatevers to the right.

Corrected version (purple represents water after filling first tank)

>artifice

Yea it's a stupid trick, with a weak crux. It's all projection. This isn't a reasonable setting to test details in. This an attention deficit site and this is a trick to expose that. Not impressive. People who use logic alone pick G.

its not because there is a wall. You assume the water can't pass through walls everywhere else on the image, so why the fuck can it suddenly pass thru the wall from C to D?

>stupid trick
its a simple trick, and you failed.
>This isn't a reasonable setting to test details in
Water can't pass through walls and follows the path of least resistance. Gravity applies.
>This an attention deficit site and this is a trick to expose that.
if you left, then we would be less attention deficit.
>Not impressive
I know, but you somehow managed to fail this easy fucking question.
>people who use logic alone pick g
keep telling yourself that

why are you treating a pipe like a floor you fucking brainlet

>/pol/ couldn't figure it out
What a surprise

We only have 2 dimensions of data

well shit i didnt know it was illegal to make reasonable inferences about a 2 dimensional cross section of a 3 dimensional thing thing based on what we know about the 3 dimensional thing

Its ok, im sure some ayyys are laughing at us for measuring shit in 3 dimensions.

Dipshit, im only talking about the test setting not the literal setting within the test you deficient dunce. The people who didn't see that dot of a wall picked G becuase this test is too stupid to intently scan i.e no important factors mentioned (flow rate). Good try fucking brainlet faggot, hope you're not in stem either

how does it feel knowing that you failed an easy fucking facebook post?
how does it feel knowing that you need to make excuses for being retarded instead of just accepting that you got it wrong.

>huurrrrr the test is stupid not me

even when you factor in flow rates and all that shit, the answer still isn't G.
Image even tells you to look closely, which, if you were to follow instructions, would leave you with the correct answer of F

G

I mean F

Are G fags simply drunk or highly retarded ?

G you sure are a bunch of dumbasses

What if all the black lines were actually pipes?

Physicist here, it is in fact G. The diagram depicts that the pipe leading from A to B will fill B until it reaches the pipe leading from B to C. As it continues, C will fill until the water level reaches the pipe leading from C to D. Then D continues to empty into G. This pathway for the water will continue until G is full and it begins to fill D. As D begins to fill, water level in the pipe leading from D to E will rise as D begins filling E. This is because of pressure created from the water inside of D "pushing" water up. Follow this logic along the whole way.

Nvm just saw the pip from C to D is closed. It is F.

That's up to how you interpret the picture. Ambiguous to say the least imo.

DELET THIS

it's K
t. certified and employed petroleum engineer with American university level level understanding of fluid dynamics

What's your full name so I can show your boss how retarded you are?

>only one user told you fuckers to check the catalog
This board is hopeless.

you realize that there is no physical connection between c and d , right?

g wont see any water at all, the pipe from c to d is not open

They ask shit like these to elementary schoolers in Hong Kong.

A better question would be which one fills up last.

kek

the surroundings are empty space, the water will just drain into emptiness, it wont flood the whole screen

>intently scan
>he needs to intently scan the image to see the walls

wtf user

You're a faggot for the sole purpose of upholding a meaningless, sneaky png test. Knowing the flow rate would then alter the outcome of my answer would it not faggot? Who said it still would be G? You're not bright, get over it. You cared about something that doesn't matter and I hope you're not in stem, Veeky Forums is the death of credentials.
I don't you fuckin faggot, that's the exact reason I missed the dot of a wall. It's a fuckin worthless test I zoomed through. What you brainlets don't understand is that this test is a shame trick that relies on attention not logic. If you miss the little wall and don't account it into the prediction, it's not a fault of logic but from attention which this test doesn't deserve you fucking faggot. It's a mindless dupe. Sci is filled with brainlets who would think this is board is intelligentsia anyway.

G.

It's [math] \mathbb{F} [/math]. Water will flow from A to B to C to J to L and ultimately F as the pipe fills up with water.. G will also get full assuming no evaporation, but beyond that none of the container will fill up because the water will spill over on F's right side.

>GENIUSES ONLY

123test.com/logical-reasoning-test/

Tell me what yall get on this, only 10 questions

How'd I do?

am i a genius yet?

I got a 10 out of 10, am I a genius? It was easy honestly, I only had to do 50-50 on one.

>le flow rate
the tap is clearly dripping, so that's irrelevant
it's F obviously

Awesome. You guys are good. I only got 6. Could you reveal to me how you approach each puzzle. I have this reflex now of approaching these things as pic 1 is related to pic 3 and pic 2 being related to pic 4. The correct way is to gradually see the change from each subsequent picture right? Ever since I ran into shit like this ex: 1, 4, 2, 8, 4, 16 etc. It's melted into my brain that the pattern is very common when it may not be the case at all

>The correct way is to gradually see the change from each subsequent picture right?
yup, always think in motions with these kind of tests

Thank you. I appreciate the guidance.

>123test.com/logical-reasoning-test/
This one was far more interesting.

I'm this guy >Could you reveal to me how you approach each puzzle
Induction.

You are exposed to a pattern in first three pictures. This pattern holds to the fourth one as well.

You also know that one and only one of answers is right. This allows you to narrow down your hypothesis if you'ŗe having trouble solving the test by method of elimination.

This logic holds for IQ tests as well. I got 143 IQ by this method.

In these particular puzzles the pattern is limited to movement. In IQ puzzles there are usually much more possible manipulations, i.e. addition or subtraction of two slides.

Right so how do you account for manipulation do you just take your sweet time and try ALL possibilities till it works? Also did you take the IQ test on that site?

That's what I was telling some faggots in this thread, OPs pic is a shit test. This new link is legitimate

Just pretend it's like an animation in your head, and if you can't see it take your time and try to plot the change of each dot

No, the valve to D is lower so G

Nvm D is blocked...

retard

Fucking lol you brainlet

This is not a complete question. Please specify size of tanks, diameter of pipes, and rate of flow from the faucet. If you can't do that, fuck off and quit wasting our time with bullshit.

>Right so how do you account for manipulation do you just take your sweet time and try ALL possibilities till it works?

No, that would be impossible as there is an infinite number of possible combinations in every set.

I just see a possible pattern in first two pictures, postulate a hypothesis and see if that hypothesis produces the same transformation between the second and third pictures, and then check it. If it does, then I apply this hypothesis to the third picture and produce the answer. Most of this is combination of pattern recognition with deduction from that, really.

>Also did you take the IQ test on that site?
No, I don't have evidence that that website is particularly reliable on that matter. There are a lot of bunk IQ test on the Net.

Interesting, thanks for the insight. How often do you come a across the pattern that I mentioned, the pic 1 is related to pic 3 and pic 2 related to pic - 4 example

Fucking KEK. BOYS A NEW MEME IS BORN. GET TO IT!

D and H are blocked off
F will fill up first.

Ye

I got 8 out of 10

I'm a med school dropout. Thought I was done for, seems I'm a genius.

Definitely G

bad test when there's a logical way for 2 of the answers to be correct. 6 could be 2 groups of dots, where 1 group goes vertical and grows larger, while the other group turns the corner and disappears off the screen when it hits the corner

>LARPing as a stupid rationalizing person
nice

G will be the first

its F faggot

Assuming 2 dimensions and regular water flow it's F, but disregard that and it could be G or A

We have a pol problem

These tests are always so fucking lame and boring. Why can't there be an online IQ test with questions like OP's instead of patterns on a 5x5 board or pattern shapes or whatever

But there is

That's what's tricky about these reasoning tests, they need to me a bit more practical and no open ends, becuase a wise person accounts for EVERYTHING

Found the deep faggot, nice refutation you copy cat cuck

There isn't

ok user, you need to get help, for your own sake

We know you're dumb. Great.

It's is H you brainlet fucks

Choke on a fucking cock you imbecile

Whoa buddy, let's calm down here