Is there a scientific reason why atheism is the easiest religion to troll?

Is there a scientific reason why atheism is the easiest religion to troll?

Because most athiest are mellenial's or gen z's, both of which are easy to troll.

>implying atheism is a religion
Brainlet

You fags are always in everyones face about "much atheism" like some religious solicitators. I don't want anyone telling me what to believe

I believe youre a faggit

Nobody is telling you what to believe, religious faggots have been doing crusades and jihad since the down of abrahamic religions trying to convert people while imposing LAWS that dictate how you should live your life and somehow it's the "atheists" that are the agressive proselitic ones ?

You could always, you know, ignore them.

>taking the b8 this hard

Is there a scientific reason why the hell is this a thread on sci?
each fucking day this board gets less and less science/math related threads

Because this whole website's a shithole now

Athiesm is an edgy phase which most people overcome.

When I think back on my experience on Veeky Forums in terms of religious posting, the majority are dumb newage hippy crap from /x/ schitzophrenics, followed closely by Christians mocking other religions, followed by people whining about how much they hate atheists, and then after all that I see atheists which pretty much only show up when they're being trolled

Only if you're using the word religion loosely

As a Christian I am too afraid to reply to this

Well as a Jew, I would advise you to answer honestly and chastise that moron for his generalizations of our religions, typically an intelligent response warrants and encourages these faggots to do exactly what they accuse us abrahamic religions of doing, ie all the childish bickering they say we, as well as imposing their own self righteous beliefs upon non believers of their shit "I believe in Science, even though science isnt a religion, but I want to pretend it is for the cool brownie points"

Hey cool atheist guy, guess who came up with your Big Bang theory? A fucking catholic priest dude, guess who really liked the big band theory? the Pope of that time

And Albert Einstein was a Jew,
He still believes in God, whilst doing all of his revolutionary theories on physics, think about that before you shit on "religions" Mr. Edgey and Cool Atheist guy.

u just got troled u fool

Never said i was atheist shithead, my problem is with fundamentalists that think that their specific branch of a specific religion is the only true way and everybody should be like him

no beheadings

Obvious countertrolling

>Now

Newfag, this place has always been shit

OP's hypothesis confirmed.

Probably because the majority of atheists that you see online are the high school edgelords that were raised catholic/jewish/ Christian who just discovered the bad shit In the bible and old testament, and go into atheism with a militant attitude because they just figured that they've been lied to their whole life.

The other atheists you don't see because most don't care enough and just want to live their lives

I was an outspoken atheist in my youth, but I came from an nonreligious household.

I just couldn't understand how grown adults could seriously believe in something so obviously ridiculous. I still don't really get how people can buy into it but I'm more respectful about it as an adult, but I still get the same feeling as when I see people dump their money into slot machines or fall for obvious logical fallacies in arguments.

I mean nobody is perfectly logical, that's kind of what makes humans human.

Everybody has at least one illogical thing that they do, and for some people they are perfectly fine believing in something illogical in exchange for emotional comfort / whatever religion gives them.