I have an IQ of 110

I have an IQ of 110.
Is it possible to negate my status as a brainlet?
If not, then how do I kill myself?

I'd tell you, but the stupidest method requires a 125 IQ to interpret. Tough luck.

You can do lots of things in STEM, but you would have to put some good dedication into it.

>kill myself
For what purpose?

What if I just want to grind it out in undergrad and get into Med school?

there is always engineering user dont worry

You cannot negate your status as a brainlet, but you fall back on becoming either an engineer or a doctor.

>Above-average IQ
>Upset
For everyone with your IQ, there's someone with an IQ of 90.
This is a meme. STEM is very doable for people with lower IQ than OP, without absurd amounts of dedication. A STEM degree will take dedication from anyone, though.

I has 105 IQ. Am I too dumb to be an engineer/pass an engineering degree?

I think you might be too smart.

You could have an iq of 60 and be the greatest engineer of all time so long as 100% of your mind is focused on engineering.

Most engineers are medically diagnosed retarded.
They seriously are fucking stupid and cant even do proofs
You might be bored and lack stimulation with your 105 IQ in an engineering course, maybe take something harder then like an ecology or political science degree.

Err nope

High IQ like having a big dick - it doesn`t matter how much you proud of it, if you don`t put enough effort into pussyslaying, it`s juct piece of meat between your legs, and posting it on Veeky Forums doesn`t make you less loser.

bump

Do you honestly think you can quantify intelligence? Intelligence is more than just the ability to score high on an IQ test.

Athletes aren't usually considered academically intelligent, but they have physical intelligence beyond what most people have. The IQ test doesn't test for that.

>Absurd amount of dedication
I don't turn up to uni and spend most of term time in bed because I'm a neurotic fuck and I'm doing fine even though I'm also a stupid brainlet. Engineering is piss easy

I have an IQ of 0. I honestly believe I am too dumb for this shit.

>spishboohudfht hte htethdhdhdhhddhdhd boobobbobboobbtyyyy

What? Learn to write.

samefag harder science faggot

>physical intelligence

Just because it is possible does not mean it should be done.

My sides. Fuck.

In my engineering undergrad, the two classes where I had to learn proofs were in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. Though I also did a math minor so I did some other stuff.

and an elective on dynamical modelling, other than that pretty much no proofs.