Tfw people sneak spices in my food

>tfw people sneak spices in my food

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/29/kidnapped-jogger-was-branded-starved-nearly-to-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>work at a sushi bar
>mfw put a dab of wasabi underneath the fish when making nigiri
>only do this when white people order

That's racial profiling. Give me your name and the name of your store so I can report you.

He said white people.
They don't count.

Try and stop me.
>do this with expensive pieces like otoro

>reading Veeky Forums
>user says his brother adds honey to hamburger helper to "elevate the dish"

I'm the user he replied to:

You are right. There is no such thing as being racist to white people

Wrong.

If you call someone a white cunt or give different treatment to white people you are racist. No amount of liberal mental gymnastics can change that

It is impossible to be racist to whites.

Are you the same cuck on /co/ that replied to a post about Song of the South being racist?

You're supposed to do that with (real) wasabi, it kills parasites in the fish. Same with pickled ginger (?), the food pairing rose out of health concerns
>Inb4 weeb

Jesus Christ, this. White is race of intellectual superiority, race of civilization and progress, how can someone be racist to Whites, it's just useless insults from slacker ethnic groups. Smart colored people do not waste time on insulting Whites, they understand their inferior nature and help us to build better future.

this whole fucking site is retarded isn't it?

>Make nigirizushi correctly
>But only when white people order
???

spotted the newfig

This seems like bait but people actually are this retarded in current year so I'm not sure anymore

Ummm... you can't be racist against wow people. Try again sweetie.

We're just pretending

The ginger is a palette cleanser you pleb

Someone I know in real life puts peanut butter on their burger and swears by it. I will never even try it, because you look like such a retard putting peanut butter on a burger. What if it's really good?

>pay with card
>write CASH on tip field
>don't leave cash

But always leave cash for white waiter

:^)

>mexican bitches see white lady jogging around neighborhood
>"fuck that white bitch, let's get her"
>kidnap her
>keep her tied up for weeks
>torture her
totally not racist

nypost.com/2016/11/29/kidnapped-jogger-was-branded-starved-nearly-to-death/

the lesser races often have a blistering hate for white people and are extremely envious of our success and beauty
if you don't understand this it's because you haven't listened to enough hispanic/black people or read enough of their literature

>some random 6/10
>beauty
Mmmmkay

I've had it, I accidentally ordered a burger with peanut butter on it at some restaurant when I was a teenager. It was okay but everyone made fun of me for ordering a stupid burger. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but definitely good enough to justify looking like an idiot.

>t. ophelia

Try "every nonwhite worker in an ethnic-restaurant"

If you are an obnoxious white asshat, we fuck with your food in subtle ways. It just helps get the day in.

None of you ever complain because you don't wanna look like a whitey that can't handle the exotic foods.

Any white man who would willingly have sexual relations with a """""woman""""" of the ebon race is either deaf and blind or legally retarded.

My old roommate used to squirt a little honey in when he made fried rice. Sometimes I can hardly believe the fucking savages I used to live with, man.

I figured this was the case. That's why I always get my revenge.

That guy who shits on the toilet seat? Me.
That guy who pisses on the floor? Me.
That guys who smears food inside the menu? Me.
That guy that fucks with the condiment bottles and shakers? Me.

I do this at every ethnic joint because I know you greaseballs like fucking with whitey's food.

White bitch should have been aware she was in the wrong neighborhood.

The hero we need.