Submissive men

I feel like submissive men shouldn't exist. Yet they have, for millennia. How come?

Jews.

Because betas aren't a threath to alphas. That way alphas don't have to drive them away, thus allowing human civilization to flourish

Where do beta males come from?

Because alpha, beta and omega male human system exists despite science pretending that it does not exist.
Why do you think women love tall, smart and handsome men.

If we ever become an Anarcho-Primitist society, most females would ride the Alpha's dick for food and protection and the Beta would die the next week.
And if a Beta dares to steal a girl from the Alpha, he will be dead in a second or get fucked in the ass (no homo).

Europe

If all the betas will die off in a primitive society then why didn't they all die off when we were still Hunter gatherers. Alpha-beta shit is a myth, it doesn't even really exist in wolves either.

But a solitary alpha can't defend his territory and women against an alpha who has an army of betas on his side

Whence do betas come from? Who breeds them?

>I feel like submissive men shouldn't exist.
You feel wrong then.

top male + top female = top children
top male + medium female = medium children
top male + low female = medium children
top female only reproduce top male

Even in case avoid non-top male to reproduce, still because non-top female reproduction will exist non-top male.

Female consumes more than it produces

Use monogamy as way non-top male works for society and non-top female be support muh patriarchy.

>Even in case avoid non-top male to reproduce, still because non-top female reproduction will exist non-top male.
This you need to rephrase.

It's a social construct.
I just finished watching a documentary about African Elephants. The other males are suppressed by the presence of the alpha bull.
If the Alpha gets poached by niggers then the lesser males step up

Nvm I got it

I don't get it fully. Please rephrase.

Are social constructs just names for powers that be?

Because being a hothead gets you thrown off planes quickly. Aggressive people are less likely to survive longer than skittish ones.

Heard about sabretooth tigers? That's the real power: non-intelligent and extinct. Single strong man can only do as much as punch someone in the face, many weak men became top species on the planet.

What are some species that consist of alphas only?

go fuck yourself

These. The black bear existed when the sabre toothed kitty did. Black bears survived because the moment they felt threatened they would fear sprint to the nearest tree and climb for its life. Literally

why shouldn't they exist? social animals usually establish some sort of pecking order
even in humans, people did studies on those silly survival shows and after initial infighting the most successful teams organized a chain of command

>inb4 le adam ruins wolfpacks
wolfpacks tend to be familial and you'd be cherrypicking. there's a sliding scale of how despotic animal society is

>Jews.
Fpbp

There must always be a beta. If all betas died off the alphas will become betas to the prime alphas.

fpbp

single mothers

Your thinking with your feelings, brainlet.

You're all wrong.
It is because we've reduced evolutionary pressures in somewhat advanced and highly advanced countries.
So, weaker men and people in general exist and breed because the enviroment and other factors aren't killing them off anymore.

This.