Well most of the time

You posted this over a year ago

This desu

Delete your account.

I did not.

Why is the jubilee link rainbows

probably some sort of lgbt commemoration

Elementary, my dear Watson.

There's a cat in the corner!!!! There's a cat in the corner!!!!

Apparently it was an april fool's joke from some gay news website that the jubilee line would be renamed the pride line.

Yes, Baker Street is a real place well done you complete cretin.

cats are the most Veeky Forums animal desu

I do most of my reading while working out, or at least just standing up. These stepping block things are great your hands are free and focus almost entirely on reading. I'm at the point now where I can probably do step ups all day long without stopping.

Those are probably the most Veeky Forums-core stacks I've ever seen

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

What?

that's like the fattest saddest excuse for excersise

I don't know why you think that it's the only exercise that I do, it's just something that I do while reading. Maybe you're projecting your own insecurities?

now you're projecting

is that your place OP? that's fucking patrician, love it.

that's his bedroom in his mom's house

this isn't related to OPs first pic btw. this is a different persons apt. Pretty sure first pic is ops bedroom in mommy house

>t. rich neet who gets his parents to buy him books that he never reads
This picture almost made me throw up

yeah you can tell by the spines he's pretty much never read any of them.

>Brompton

i like to read kneeled down in front of my bed, with the book resting on top of the bed. i got the habit when i was a kid and my arms got tired if i was lying down, holding the book over my eyes

anyone else do this?

'Mirin OP, nice set up.

I don't break spines on thicker books because they lay open by themselves.

I picture people like you breaking the spines of your books just in case you post a picture online.

Used to be this, still pretty much this.

>that picture of a Klansman meetup
comfy desu.

>having a cat let alone pets at all
Enjoy your parasites. Worms, T.Gondii, ect.

Nah, if you actually read books you would understand the course of 'worn-ness' that a book goes through as it's being read. Even if you are quite gentle, it won't look pristine after you've finished it. You haven't read those books, and your accusation stinks of projection

on the floor of my bedroom

>that's fucking patrician, love it.

He's just a garden-variety yuppie, mate.

salty af

Maybe its not the best but it is mine. When you fall into the book you're reading your surroundings don't matter anyways.

looks comfy

If you're not reading at a desk, you're not taking notes. If you're not taking notes, you're not an intellectual. If you're not an intellectual, you are a pleb.

>chair for midgets
>lacks padding too
>god awful rug
>is that a bottle of wine? there's nothing I hate more than people who drink alcohol
>literally ZERO good books
>not that it matters because the books are all shit, but that's a very suboptimal way of storing them
>storing them on the floor - bugs can craw in and on them, also vibrations from walking on the floor can damage the pages
>pretentious lamp
>piece of shit file cabinet that has rollers for feet (what the fuck)
>faux wood flooring
>reading spot is in the attic despite the fact that higher elevations are less conducive to proper reading comprehension
>choice of window blinds = shit
>terrible color choices (everything is black pretty much)

What a disgusting spot to read in, how are you not totally ashamed right now because you fucking should be.

>outdated laptop
>shitty beige couch (BEIGE)
>hardwood flooring
>terrible rug
>terrible entryway shapes (what is with the point at the top of the one on the right?)
>worthlessly sized computer desk for midgets in between the two doorways
>piece of shit el cheapo vaccuum
>I can tell you're fat based on the light blue pans hanging on the chair
>terrible rug
>terrible paintings (ooh black and white very modern and interesting, not)
>look how poorly that lamp throws light into the room, how could anyone actually read here
>lame-ass gamerfag computers (dude Mountain Dew and BAWLS are the best lol I'm so cool frag on breh)
>faggotty picture above the midget desk and to top it all off it looks like it's about to fall (nice job nu-male faggot, can't even hang a picture right so what makes you think you know jack shit about literature)
>plastic drinkware
>books strewn everywhere
>mirror in the hallway, what the hell
>girl has clothes on
>remote control in some random location (stairs) without a care

Literally the ONLY redeeming quality is the cat. And maybe that blanket hanging on the side of the couch although that brown streak looks shitty.

what's wrong with hardwood?

hey thats my great grandfather's childhood study desk you piece of shit. you wanna step outside.

j-just asking a question

a common mistake

>sees something nice

>tries to ruin it

You are better off dead.

Yeah sure pal, just make sure you bring the desk with you so I can whack you over the back with it, destroying it to smithereens in the process.

Just giving some constructive criticism. I'm an expert in room design, thought my analyses would be appreciated but I suppose people are very easily offended these days, especially on the internet, and I should have considered that.

You're better off dead.

Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.

r8 plz

Legit, this is my room because I can't be arsed to take a pic.

walmart floor lamp $5.
rabbit phur lovesac $800.
used folding shelf $6.
patrician Veeky Forums priceless.

>that copy pasta

>White Zinfandel
Pleb

otherwise 10/10 goosebumps were amazing

Honestly? As far as room design goes, far better than anything else in this thread. I'm a room designer by trade and I would not be ashamed to have my name associated with either room. Sure I might make a tweak here, a tweak there, but I'm really just nitpicking at that point. Well done... very well done.

Room would be a 10 if the piss bottles weren't empty.

>can't be bothered to take a photo
>can be bothered to find images of items and then photoshop them together

Fucking hell

Very noice m8 gimme some h8 for my cock 8888

Iktfb

If I posted mine I'd be globally banned within a minute.

I lasted for a good 45 minutes here yesterday, sitting on a pile of old wooden railway crossbeams that kept my butt slightly above freezing. Same thing cannot be said about my fingers. Comfy cannot begin to describe the feeling, minus the hypothermia (which is unexpectedly and treacherously comfy too). It seemed like you could hear the whole sky being glassy and silent. Sometimes there was a bark, then men shouting at horses, then a truck came from the city to dump snow right next to me and ruined it. I barely walked back, it took a while to get my blood flowing down my limbs again. All worth it. I love reading outdoors.

>the conversation that solved philosophy

Chan, we don't eat our cats

>clean out pussies shitbox
>contract parasites
>pussy lounges around, jumps on you
>contract parasites
Sounds like you already have T.Gondii. Not to worry, about half the worlds human population has it, so no one actually does proper research to find out all the affects it has on the mind.

This

People stare at me if I'm not using an ebook though
Do you have issues.

So he was right.

It's not his

Describe it

Totally forgot about Bawls

Thanks for this user

That is why I have 14 of those.

That breadcrumb always gets me. This picture is from the good ole' days of Veeky Forums.

>Three pots of Marmite
Beautiful

this

kys

What type of chair is this?
Where can I get one?

What type of chair is this?
Where can I get one?

wegner wing chair

... Jesus Christ. This kind of attitude is why you'll likely amount to nothing and sizzle into (sub) mediocrity after you finish a humanities degree, while still feeling smarter than everyone else cause of MUH BOOKS

Poorfag alert

aesthetix

What were you reading?

what kind of floor is that?

is that a windowless basement?

Started the Epic of Gilgamesh, then switched to some Kafka short shorts.

Nobody cares how much you wasted on a bean bag my man.

Autistic Screeching: The Post

your gf/wife is a qt. Tell her I like her hair for me, plox.

Yeah, I only thought of the sax soloc

I can't read in a vehicle, never could, I get motion sickness so easily. If I hadn't, I'd have gotten a lot more reading done as a teenager on the schoolbus.

Not here, too...

how can you read in such comfort?

I only ever read when I'm stuck somewhere, like a classroom or a cabinet. Sometimes sitting in front of my pc ofcourse, but that's rare, just no reading mood at all.

The most unusual place is ofcourse my shower, I just sit down with a book and read it while water pours over me. Sometimes people ask why a lot of my books seem to be damaged by water, and I tell them my neighbours flooded me at previous apartment or something.

I used to get bad enough motion sickness that it was difficult for me to read on the bus. I just pushed through it (and acclimatised to it?) and now i don't really feel the effects at all. Might be worth trying

Looks like Hans Wegner's wing chair.

Is just cement and it's not a basemente neither it's windowless

Laughed so hard at that

You'd live better on a prison cell, dude.