Is there a scientific explanation why sub-saharan africans are so retarded?

Is there a scientific explanation why sub-saharan africans are so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=ScpPBinpzwoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=time on the cross&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWj8mC_cDVAhXGOyYKHYyzCTgQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=time on the cross&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/pol/ pls go

Is there any reason why white people have the second lowest average IQ? They're behind Jews, asians, and middle eastern people.

Honestly we should just get rid of them tbhfam.

source

Lack of obstacles and essential nutrients to evolve them

Stoo being retarded, it doesnt take a Tao to realise that different environmental conditions lead to different development, whites had scarcity and freezing temperatures which strongly drove them develop shelter, clothing and agriculture.

Then slavery made blacks all Einstein's

>Hey Rog, me thinking I start catching fish, for fun
Rog stupid, why catch fish when tribe just kill zebra
>Rog dont know, what if zebra run out
Why zebra run out? There nothing but grass here, and tribe kill all sharptooth
>Rog dont know what Rog was thinking, Rog forget about it

>ROGNAR HUNGRY AND COLD!!!
WHAT UGTAK SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT IT?!! UGTAK HUNGRY AND COLD TOO!!

Einstein
>Jewish
Von Neumann
>Jewish
Oppenheimer
>Jewish
Feynman
>Jewish
Erdős
>Jewish
Witten
>Jewish

Why have white people contributed so little to science and technology?

This. Africa was naturally resource comfy. Only a fucking retarded chimp would deny that. No stimulant to innovate or invent. "Necessity is the Mother of invention"

because they're black, what are you, a sub-saharan african?

White people have won far more Nobel Prizes than any other group, retard.

There's a lot more whites than Jews holy shit you really don't know how to compare two things properly. Truly a white brainlet. You all need to be gassed, and your post is proof of that.

And yet all of the important discoveries were made by nonwhites.

then what about the white to asian ratio? Asians on average have way higher iq's, so couod it be that the nobel prize is a retarded event?

Figures white people would choose white people to be prize winners.
How many white people do you think would win a science prize award in China? Frustrated white cuck brainlet.

It wasn't even considered prestigious outside of the west until recently.

Why have so few white people won awards from China?

>the white race is superior to all others!
>is a NEET that parasitizes off of his mom

>the slavery had awful living conditions meme
slaves were better clothed and fed than most europeans at the time

You cant even put the effort in to find a picture faggit.

Better?

QUITE YOU!!! The slaves were uh?... WHIPS!!! THERE WAS WHIPS!!!

Cant even do that right, "culture" means dick.

Maybe this one is more your style, kiddo.

Yes, per capita but you said "Why have white people contributed so little to science and technology?", dumbass. Compared to what? Per capita Whites have contributed more overall than any other group, and more per capita than any other group, except Jews who are arguably White anyway. Gas yourself, Pajeet.

>except Jews who are arguably White anyway
Let me guess, in a few years when the Chinese are publishing the majority of the world's research, as they're beginning to do, you'll start calling them white too, right?

So? That's beyond the point.

I thought we was making fun of niggers?

The point is that YOU, whitey, are the nigger. White people are intellectually challenged and to say otherwise would be denying science. You're not anti-science, are you nig-nog?

>t. Bill Nye

We'll start calling them Eurasian. Europe/Asia is a meme invented by a Tsar

t. robert fogel

Einstein's equations have truly benefited humanity in many ways.

Oh wait; no they haven't.

You mean the group that clusters with Southern Europeans, which derive half their genome from Europe, and who have a European phenotype aren't White? Not even bothered, I'm of Jewish descent myself. Carry on with your inferiority complex.

>he types into his computer invented by jews, sending his reply onto the internet which was created by Jews

>picture of text
lmao!

>chink shits over 100

Gets me every time. Where did you find this fake shit?

>He said while on Veeky Forums. on the internet

guns, germs, and steel

gtfo

most of them have less levantine dna than european. They are ashkenazis and terribly mixed with local populations.

Great, so why did they contribute to science while you didn't?

Argue the argument not the person faggit.

>there's nothing different between me and Jewish people
>even though they've accomplished everything while I haven't
???

How can wiggers be so stupid?

Talmud autism put young Jews read Talmud 12hr per day per years, simple Jews mind becomes read to math and science.

Same as asians, put 12hr to study weird language or study.

books.google.com/books?id=ScpPBinpzwoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=time on the cross&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWj8mC_cDVAhXGOyYKHYyzCTgQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=time on the cross&f=false

there you go friendo

Also for a large portion of history Jews havent been able to get work, so most of them create their own business' and over 10 generations of lawyers you get a high iq

these people mentioned are undeniably geniuses so there is nothing to debate why are they successful.

And for other, obviously nepotism. Also it scourges modern academia as well where families can take over faculties just because one bright head.

Also europeans naturally wasted many geniuses with misdirection as they don't really encouraged to pursue greatness if they are already successful.

So how does nepotism keep white people from succeeding but play no role in keeping black people from succeeding?

>Feynman applied to Columbia University but was not accepted because of their quota for the number of Jews admitted.[
>The head of the physics department there, Henry D. Smyth, had another concern, writing to Philip M. Morse to ask: "Is Feynman Jewish? We have no definite rule against Jews but like to keep their proportion in our department reasonably small".
MUH NEPOTISM

>cross cultural iq
into the trash it goes

how this disprove anything? opposite, they are fully aware of these clan like structures in academia, hence the quotas. Also compared to 19-20th century jewish influence is decreasing in stem.

Talmud begins discute over tiny text the weird posible way, good for lawyer,banks,medics,science and math, but suck for sport.

>academic quotas are proof that jewish people only succeed because of nepotism
>but affirmative action for black people to compensate for injustices toward them is unfounded
Christ you're retarded

I think all quotas are retarded and don't mind jews or any race in proper academia.

to compensate for injustices toward them?
what injustice, majority of american blacks lives better lives than indians or asians who came to study there....

Back to the topic why sub-saharan africans are so retarded?

You have to answer why your white ass is so dumb first.

Because their IQ is closer to Europeans than any other race.

actually the majority of Indians and Asians that come to america grow up very privileged

All ashkenazi which are 47% European on average :^)

Name a Sephardi scientist or any other from primarily ME descent

Iranian Fields Medalist.

Name a white nationalist that's ever done something of note.
>protip: you can't

>kiddo
Ugh

henry ford

this

>white people contribute fuck-all
>invokes Einstein

Hey genius. Einstein was white, regardless of him being Jewish. Or hadn't you noticed?

Oh yeah, the diversity fields medalist. I am glad to see Soros is still paying shills to mention her in every fucking thread. Hey, currently I have quite a bit of free time on my hands and I think I could use it to shill for Soros for a bit of cash. How do I get an interview?

What a godawful thread.

It's stuff like this that makes me spam /pol/ with BBC threads.

You are doing god's work.

>get proven wrong
>OMG GEORGE SOROS IS LITERALLY POSTING ON Veeky Forums HIMSELF WWWAAAAHHHHH

Wow, that's a nice scientist you've got there.

>zionist
>white
???

>ideology
>race
???

It's closer to northern africans, middle easterners and other non far-east asians.

>insecure brown brainlets chimp out in reaction to people calling out their inferiority

I asked for a job interview and got an angry autistic green text. Look man, get off your high horse. I am on your team now, just give me the contacts.

>race is a social construct
>except when it applies to black people
Nice try faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_jew

Literally neither of those are arguments.

He has white fucking skin. It does not matter that he's Jewish, you retard.

Only in this world are Jewish placed separately from whites, even though most have white skin. And then called their own "race" in many cases.

>name a white nationalist that's ever done something of note
All of the American founding fathers, including franklin
also tesla

Judaism isn't a race. Why were all the nobel prize winning jews of european and not middle eastern origin?
>I argue by citing wikipedia
Can you get any more of a brainlet?

Why are you comparing an ethnicity with an ideology?

So you're telling me you're a Native American now because you live in America?

Where do you see me telling you that? I might tell you that you're a nigger for defending them so eagerly yet illogically, but mostly because your ancestors mainly were niggers.

>Where do you see me telling you that?
Right here:
>Why were all the nobel prize winning jews of european and not middle eastern origin?

Also I'm 90% blue eyed german ancestry and probably more Aryan than you tbhfamalam

I am not arguing with you. I just want the job. I actually have a lot of experience, I was a shill for the DNC for almost a year during the election. Remember all the threads about how Trump would end science? All me. But the election ended and I have been out of a job.

No, you misunderstood that. I'm clearly saying they were of european origin. Are you of american origin because you live in america? Your 90% blue eyes are wasted on a nigger brain.

Nice strawman boi, but you'll have to come up with some actual arguments.

Name a white person who has done anything good period.

A bunch of evil-doing white men just briefly went through your head, even though you know that's not the example you want. Why?

It speaks for itself.

Adolf Hitler

I too am an edgy 14 year old.

Top tier European humor here.

I too am not an argument

Not an argument.