50 per 100000 = 25%

>50 per 100000 = 25%
>???

Please Veeky Forums, can you riddle me this? I know nothing about statistics and am very confused.

yearly vs lifetime statistics probably

Sweden has a very broad definition of rape coupled with a much higher reporting rate when compared to places like the US.

But one in 4 women? That's ridiculous.

Do they count assgrabs and catcalls?

They made their bed, now they have to lie in it.

You fucking brainlet. SA has 50 per 100 000. Multiply this by 6, that's 300. 3/1000. That's 3%. Now add Feminazi bias. Clean easy 25%. QED.

Imagine a woman and a man both get equally drunk and have sex. Then when t hey sober up the woman doesn't like the man.

That would probably count as rape for the purposes of this statistic

0.3% fucking kill me

It went from 5% to 25%, a 500% increase.

You morons. The OP is a pseudo-/pol/ raider posting immigrant shit.

Imagine a country infiltrated by Satanic Jews that imported millions of inbred fanatics whose religion encourages raping non-believers.

Are you having a seizure,/pol/?

I ain't even a conservative and it really seems like this sometimes. There are a lot of Jews in places you wouldn't expect. And Arabs really are inbred look it up

That's the same in America though. In Sweden consensual sex is rape if the condom breaks.

>he hasnt read the quran or the hadith
religionlet your shallah will be mine

Sweden is literally Orwell's 1984.
It's also illegal for police to record the ethnicity of rapists

rape reports != # of rapes

That's the brainwashed explanation. The real one is that Sweden is full of muslims and other varieties of shitskins they they imported from the third world. These sub-humans tend to rape a lot since raping women is a big part of their culture.

I didn't know SA was United States.

Commenting so I can be part of the ban wave. I am supposed to travel in 3 weeks and have done dickall for preparations.

That's what you get when the author is not an English speaker.

Fucking Scandis never post anything useful here.