So, Veeky Forums, which one are you?

So, Veeky Forums, which one are you?

the chad thinker obviously

Euler real chad math, several children, makes and publish math until dead.

>tfw literally grew up on a farm
>tfw mechanical engineer doing CS/ applied math research
>tfw one of my biggest gripes is the shitty notation and excessive formalism in mathematics
Fuck OP, have you been following me around?

>mochizuki is a chad
how to get the chink phenotype?

I used to like this meme but then I realized that people who make these are probably more in the virgin category than in the Chad category which made me realize that making these memes is a cruel game of self-cuckoldry. OP is a faggot.

Tbf a lot of early mathematicians were chads. Modern math is a cuck's game.

real question.
Can one learn math at 20 and become sufficient?
I'm 18 and had a particularly weird upbringing that halted my mathematical training while learning geometry. I tend to believe Im logical, and that further math will be easy, but due to my anxiety, I haven't set out to learn it. I resumed school and get great grades (A's), while managing to avoid mathematics (at a community college)... Should I get a tutor? Is it too late? I manage time well, will I be able to catch up and even surpass my peers if I'm predisposed to logical thinking?

>grew up on a farm
>to 2 mechanical engineers
what is going on

Forgot "wears a fly rag on his head"

The meme originally was about a intelligent, normal anxious person vs one that does the polar opposite of the former
In this example the Chad is ironically the more intelligent one

nah dude the people that make these are the ultimate chad.

They have god-like self-reflection abilities

nah for real they're just laughing their asses off while making these

You lost me on the "Jewish trick" part.
>when will this raid is gonna be over?

>nah for real they're just laughing their asses off while making these

Yeah but they are laughing at themselves here. And while being able to laugh at yourself is pretty healthy, creating a fictional character that is the opposite of you and declaring him to be the perfect human being is probably one of the most unhealthy acts one can make. It pretty much shows you hate yourself.

>reads up on a variety of subjects while mastering none

Too real

or it could be a joke
>irrationals
>geometry beyond 3D
>formalism
>continuity
are some examples
I like euler, specifically because he doesn't fit into the millenial/tumblr stereotype of misunderstood autistic genius with mental health issues and a sad, inspirational story. he was just a normal guy and a family man with a huge talent. he's like the bach of math. a true chad.
maybe. depends, if you had no instruction whatsoever it might be hard. but there are tales of people (albeit already well instructed and probably gifted) starting late. look up grassmann and vandermonde.

N dimensional geometry is extremely important for interpreting a lot of numerical methods used in engineering and machine learning.

The one sucking the thinker. He brings home dough and takes me to interesting talks in different countries and doesn't talk about his lucid dreams or why AI is dangerous after sex.

I know it is, that's not the point.
chad math is about visualizing, and as no one can see what 4D geometry looks like there's no point in doing it. you'd just be moving lines around in a linear system, and that means nothing since it has no geometrical representation you could conceive.
Chad math, when done for itself, should be the struggle of the mind trying to explain the laws of that which it can represent within itself.

I had that sort of Chad thing going in high school. Better grades than any of the nerds. Highest ACT in my class (35, was pissed I didn't get a 36), also worked out, did sports, played music, did drugs, had sex with easy women, and still had time to do other stuff like make movies and draw up some inventions in CAD. Loved extreme sports. Drew up the skibike before it was a thing.

But now I'm just a stoner losing his hair.

you're aware it's a woman sucking him off right?

I can see in 4d suck it

The Chad Thinker is basically Ramanujan.

However, the concept of being well versed in the Greeks and rejecting formalism is funny since they're the ones who inflicted it upon the world (it's really the church but that's a different story)

>mochizuki is a chad
lol I came here to say this

I wasn't quite a Chad, but I was just a normal kid. When I was 9 or so I found that one basic ass Pythagoras proof (the one in the OP), along with some other geometric properties. I also found the formula for 1+2+... using a crude type of graph theory at a young age which prompted everyone to think I was Gauss tier because of the old story, kek. I used to think a lot about geometry, series, and number theory, I even found my own proof for "there is an infinity of primes" statement. Also I had a great memory and could compute pretty fast. All before the age of twelve, while having a pretty normal life, playing sports, meeting up with friends, even had a gf (or the 12yo equivalent of that).
Nowadays I'm still pretty normal. 2nd year of math undergrad, I'm not doing that good. Nothing catastrophic though. I'm just not that talented anymore. I'm especially shit at physics and calc. Own abstract algebra though. Don't work much (or at all really) which could explain why I'm not doing that great but I think I'd be a brainlet in some areas regardless of the work I put in.

what did he mean by this

People with natural talent often have a really hard time in university, because they aren't prepared for:
>The sheer quantity of stuff you have to learn
>The amount of practice it will take to get good enough at the problems to do well on the test
>The general quantity of work you have to do for assignments

I was really smart in high school and basically never tried and got straight As and took all AP classes etc., got a 5 on my AP BC Calc test without much studying whereas everyone else was forming study groups and shit. (I should have joined just to not be autistic and to take part socially but whatever)

Then I got to college and completely failed Calc 3 because I wasn't used to the quantity of work or the fact that I actually had to "STUDY" for the first time in my life. Also the self responsibility thing where nobody forces you to do anything and it's easy to fail

Once this happens you have to whip yourself into shape. I soon fixed my attitude and continued on getting all As in college again

All I see is an indiscriminate yellow blob of hair.

Idk. I don't even know whether I ever had natural talent, I just spent a lot of time thinking about that stuff. But there are things I just don't understand, like calculus, physics, anything in a 3D+ space, etc. So it's not like I'm one of those lazy geniuses.

why would a man be sucking off another man? as god did not mean it to be that way, and as He is all powerful, then it cannot happen.

forgot
>is a -1/12 fag
for the virgin

I'm in CS and didn't really learn math until 24, but I'm doing well after a bunch of initial suffering.

be Euler

>does perfect God-level math
>have children
>creates new branch of Mathematics
>praises your lord Jesus
>>solve 500 aeons old problem
>have 2 more children
>lose vision in one eye
>publish 100^100^100 original works anyway
>have 10 more children
>lose the other eye
>publish 100000000^100000000^10000000 more original math masterpieces
>have more 10000 children

die

Is he the greatest human to ever exist? How are we atheist virgin childless brainlets even allowed to live in the same planet as this man?

>Euler

Absolutely
GOD LIKE

>Calculus isn't real
genuine lol

>just add infinite infinetely small stuff until you get 2

fuck off

Not to offend the Euler dickriders but a lot of his work was basically repackaging Indian works. His method for solving ODEs (Euler's method) was Aryabhata's method more than a thousand years ago. There are more examples of this. Euler was a genius no doubt and did a lot of novel work but he was one of the few people to have access to the Jesuit archives and basically the sum total of Indian mathematical work.

I'm not even calling him a cheat since the Church didn't allow the publishing of any works which had non-Christian sources, so he had no choice but to pass off a lot of work as his own.