What are some political works of fiction?

What are some political works of fiction?

I've already read 1984 and Brave new world

Hard to be a God by Boris and Arkady Strugatsky

the film of that is so fucking inaccessible

Burr by Gore Vidal is fantastic
The Master and Margarita by Bulgakov
Catch 22 by Heller
The Great Wall of China by Kafka
They Eat Puppies Don't They? by Buckley [it's OK.... I guess....]

The film is a bit weird if you're not used to Aleksei German's style but the book is great and it is very political. Don Reba is an analogy for Lavrentiy Beria (the last head of Stalin's NKVD).

Germinal.

It's easily the most mature political novel I've read, mainly because it tries to balance both sides, and highlights the tragedy and waste of political conflict. Although Zola can't resist pushing his own point of view, he only gives it a brief mention, and puts it in the mouth of a minor character.

All the King's Men
Demons

>Demons
I've had this on my shelf for a while. Does this deserve a cut in line?

Animal Farm

Sweet Beria image. I wish there was more media about this man, since his (at least alleged) actions both in the personal and political sphere are unlike any other.

>Lavrentiy Beria
Stay edgy, pham

Atlas shrugged?

I thought it was good but I wouldn't put it in "READ RIGHT NOW" territory. It's got a diverse cast of interesting characters that represent a variety of political/moral views and it's interesting to see them interact.

Particularly if you are a Dosto fan it's interesting to see him tackle this more explicitly political subject matter but I would say C+P and tBK are more "complete" works, if that makes sense.

I have so many Beria Images (Both Photograph and fan art).
Would you like to see more?

fuck this, /pol/ leaking again. get off this board.

>/pol/ would ever dare insult Putin

Interest in a character like Beria doesn't imply sympathy or idolization.

Yes, I'm interested if it's not too late

Photo of him at dinner

And here is fan art of Beria as kitty cat.
I have more bit since this board only allows one image per post ill Stop here unless you have requests for something you've seen but forgot to save?

Also the reason I have so much Beria is from when one of the /Leftypol/ mods was banning people for Beria posting because of all the Rape.

Beria is the one in the bottom corner on that one btw.

I don't go to those threads so I haven't seen any of these. Didn't imagine there would be art of this sort for Beria.

Everything by Robert A. Heinlein

Why bother, you've read them all already

WE
W
E

Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said by Philip K. Dick.

Submission by Michel Houellebecq

>tBK are more "complete" works, if that makes sense.
You are probably right, however the only context I have is tBK and Notes. Thanks, though.

reddit.com

Animal farm desu

On chapter 5 of Starship Troopers. Any suggestion as to which one of his I should read next?

T H E
H
E

L I V I N G
I
V
I
N
G

The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress

"Stranger in a Strange Land" is probably his best book that he wrote.

I thought it was his most boring one