bergson isn't that difficult and you're being unfair to nietzsche

marx is meme tier

>easy
>pre-socratic
>hard
>medievals
fucking lol

>Plato
Hard to understand that you classified him as "hard to properly understand". He's one of the easiest tho.

Also the post above me. Medievals, wtf?

If one wanted to rate their philosophies by "difficulty to understand", OP would definitely not be a shitpost. :^)

>Plato
>easy
Is this one of those ebin Veeky Forums maymays? Plato is definitely not easy and I also concur with OP about medievals because they require theology more than philosophy to understand (at least majority of church fathers do). It's completely stupid to arrange philosophers by their "difficulty" though.

Hegel isn't impossible, dialectics is a huge headfuck and he is incredibly abstract but there is a structure behind the whole thing. It just takes a fuckload of time to read all his idealist rantings enough times to really get behind it, which nobody except Hegel fanatics is willing to invest, given how "outdated" his pure idealism is in modern philosophy.

try deleuze nigga

Marx isn't a meme, Marxism is. Just like any other ideology.

I was about to point out that such a classification should apply to works, not authors. And I just realized that *every single author* has at least one work that would be ranked in the "easy to understand" or "needs some effort" tiers. Except philosophers that have Down's syndrome, obviously, like most of the American ones, but that doesn't count.
Conclusion : there's no author impossible to understand. It's not a big surprise, but you can hear quite often some people despising this and that author by claiming he's "impossible" to understand.

>isn't impossible
>huge headfuck
>incredibly abstract
>fuckload of time to read to really get behind it

even after you read hegel, just like lacan, you have a handful of different modern interpretations of it, all of which are infallible

No, no Nietzsche is a meme, just like the majority of German philosophers.

Krauts just can't into philosophy.

excuse me nigger but medevils tend to be dense as fuck i would put both of them on hard

Are you baiting? Kant, Hegel, Marx, Husserl, Wittgenstein, Heidegger, Popper, Horkheimer,... And everyone sucks?

Plato, "Cartesianists", Leibniz, Aristotle, Marx and maybe even Kant are easier to understand than Nietzsche, if he is read properly and understood fully

Aristotle is a big stepping stone from Plato what are you smoking? That's literally Philosophy 101

>Popper
>Wittgenstein
>German

Aristotle's philosophy is just the more autistic version of Plato's philosophy.

Hi what does erading bergson make you feel like?

Medievals are dense but are understandable you get into the mood of scholarly discourse. Pedagogy and exposition has changed a lot in the 17th century so medievals appear weird more than hard. The arguments seem bizarrely shuffled.

Literally the opposite.
Aristotle is basically the normie Chad version of the autistic ramblings of Plato.

How can you make philosophy with those silly surnames? Just put Dave or John at it. I can't take anyone named Porkheimer seriously.