The shape of the universe and other things

I have been learning about some astrophysics from my dad like how we can detect what the surface of the sun is made of by looking at the black spots between the colors when you split them in a prism. we had a convo last night talking about what gravity was (im not completely retarded i know we dont know what gravity is) and we ended on the topic of what the universe is made of and relativity between space and time like when a supernova occurs a small ripple in the fabric of space time occurs. But yeah i just wanted more insight on what science thinks gravity is and the shape of the universe.

kek my dad only has a bachelor in astrophysics so dont get mad at me for being a little bit off

Gravity is a spook. The earth is flat and constantly speeding upwards.

but from what force

let me clarify im saying what force is causing earth to move at such a high speed.

The government installed thrusters on the earths backside to keep the illusion of gravity real.

So what was keeping the earth from just sitting there before the "government: had the technology

People were floating around. The government faked all books and documents from this time to make it seem like gravity is real

So how did people discover america even though there is evidence of colonies that can be found in the ground that can be dated to hundreds of years ago.

The government placed this "evidence". They payed scientists to say that the evidence was hundreds of years old

Ok, lets say this is real im not saying it is because this is retarded why we have to have a convo like this but if this is true then why would the gov hide this and who or what is the "government"

The government is a highly advanced alien race that can take form of any matter they want. They test humanity for their intelligence by making up shit like "gravity" and "round earth". The ones who can see behind these lies will be granted eternal life.

but you didnt answer my question why would the gov be doing this. I came here for facts not conspiracy

>Spacetime
>Real
This meme needs to die.

The government will soon purge all non-intelligent people to create the ultimate society.

SIEG HEIL

>we dont know what gravity is
General relativity is the best theory we have and according to it spacetime gets curved by the local mass/energy. What we call gravity is the motion of objects through curved spacetime.
>shape of the universe
It's flat, same as the earth.

The universe is universe shaped prove me wrong
protip: Υοu can't

>General relativity is the best theory we have and according to it spacetime gets curved by the local mass/energy. What we call gravity is the motion of objects through curved spacetime.
This is as hilarious as flat earthers.
>what explains the downward tendency of small masses
>THE EARTH PULLS DOWN A DENT IN THE FABRIC OF SPACE AND OTHER THINGS FALL IN
>but then what explains the downward tendency of the earth and the other things against this hypothetical fabric such that they are inclined to interact with it in this way
>UHHHHH THE GOVERNMENT
>NO WAIT TIME TRAVEL LOOPS
>NO
>WAIT
>LITTLE TINY VIOLINS
>NO WAIT SUBATOMIC TRACTOR BEAMS

>I don't understand it so it's wrong
There is a reason nicola tesla is worshipped on this board

The universe is a cheerio. If any of you keks had a girlfriend you would know this. Everything revolves around the outside toroid wanting to fall into the hole in the middle..

>(((universe)))
Is there even real proof that this thing exist?