Pure (((coincidence))) right /pol/?

Pure (((coincidence))) right /pol/?

>Earth moves gradually closer to the sun
>temperatures gradually increasing too
Hmm... must be the work of (((global))) warming.

Fucking /pol/ is the most idiotic internet medium I have ever witnessed.

Global warming is an topic that is extremely hard to explain due to the vast variables that go into climate. The earths position in space could have an effect on the climate of the planet, or the earths position relative to the sun.

Is this is the work of the human species? Most likely. Can we know for sure without a doubt. Not at this moment.

Pollution is real though, and idiots need to stop throwing out so much shit and start turning food scraps into fertilizer. Instead of using plastic bags at the store, use reusable bags and use glass or hard rubber cups around the house and metal containers outside of the house.

>That spike after the mid-90s
Holy shit.

Eh, I dont doubt global warming is happening, but I think its getting way more attention then it deserves.

anthropogenic climate change is real, but a lot of green politicians are just trying to make a buck, call me when they start agitating for more nuclear plants to be built en masse and when Leo and al gore stop being hypocrites and start taking greyhound buses everywhere, before then I'll just continue to consider everyone who harps about climate change as nothing more than a hysterical brainwashed redditor

>Retarded millenials claim the Earth is warming up
>Civilized people argue some regions are getting colder
>Retarded millenials post the titanic image macro meme
>Global warming confi-

>spend a trillion to reduce forecasted average growth by a fraction of a fraction of a percent of a fraction of a celsius
or
>place massive regulations on china and rainforest holocausters in south america or else use the entire military might of the first world to get rid of them
for the sake of our planet and our existence right? if global warming was such a tremendous issue we would need extraordinary measures to secure our survival. this is a crime against humanity after all so use all the military force to put an end to it.

Speaking of excessive garbage, when will polystyrene (Stryofoam) be fucking banned? The shit is extremely toxic if consumed and recycling companies won't pick it up because of how difficult it is to recycle.

The last good winter was in the mid 1990s here. 12 feet deep snow. -40F/C temps. Now, it barely ever snows and it doesn't accumilate. I had roses/flowers, and trees blooming and budding out in fucking January. The geese don't leave, the groundhogs don't hibernate, etc. I haven't made maple syrup for 5 years because it's been over 55F most of the time. It is crazy now. On the plus side, this is the best garden I've ever had.

Bacteria in the gut of mealworms can digest it. It slows down the growth of the mealworm though.

>Winter
>good
I welcome our Neo-Sangamonian climate overlords.

>for the sake of our planet and our existence right? if global warming was such a tremendous issue we would need extraordinary measures to secure our survival. this is a crime against humanity after all so use all the military force to put an end to it.
The human species is filled with retards who are selfish and disregard the future.
>MORE MORE MORE Factories!!1!!
>Cut down those rainforests, those houses need that wood!!!!!
>MORE MORE MORE PLASTIC AND EXPANSION!!1!
>/pol/ made a thread talking about selling the national parks in the US to pay off debt

Idiots need to start using reusable products and cut down on trash production. Regulations need to be stricter.

Genetic modification/engineering is going to be promising in the effort to clean up the world and rid it of harmful trash and contaminants, but we all know that the funding for such technology is coming from the Department Of Defense because war never ends.

>/pol/ is one person
also fine, expand regulations and enforce with a fist. gooks have only cared about expanding their slave driven economy for the past how many decades. i swear to god i can smell china the moment a chink passes me here in USA

>/pol/ is one stupid person
Correct.

The majority of idiots who come out of /pol/ are extremely similar to one another, there is little ideological diversity on that board despite what they like to believe.

>Gooks
Do you want to know how I know you are from /pol/, aside from the fact that the only part of my post you responded to was the part about /pol/?

Where are you user? In MA we still get some beefy winters, but that's probably because nature/god/whatever really doesn't want humans living here

>Pollution is real though, and idiots need to stop throwing out so much shit and start turning food scraps into fertilizer.
Won't change pollution in any significant way unless you're growing your own food, too.
>Instead of using plastic bags at the store, use reusable bags
Plastic bags are actually less environmentally damaging if they're recycled or reused after you get your groceries home.

If you're honest about making a difference then stop repeating the feel-good memes of fairweather, amateur environmentalists.

>retarded boomer still doesn't get the difference between climate change and *global* warming
Go back to bed grandpa

>was the part about /pol/
it's funny how you pretend /pol/acks are the idiots when you can barely read something right in your face. confirmation bias by the way

Industrial society was a mistake humanity has to correct this century if we wish to survive and live in a better world.

Too bad some shortsighted if not simpleminded leaders think otherwise and are willing to destroy nature political gains.

Your implying that bringing your own bags to the store is an amateur environmentalists meme? People throw away everything instead of recycling themselves or eliminating the garbage all together. Throwing away food scraps is retarded as they can be made into fertilizer (Unless they are preservative filled chips...) and garbage bags are useless.

Could have just called them "Asians", but instead you called them Gooks. Not going to waste my time arguing with someone who will go out of their way to use loopholes to win no matter what.

pretending like saying gooks to refer to asians was the meat of that post is the loophole, your argument is literally >i dont like how you said that.. get lost

Triggered chink detected. How are you even alive from all that eco-friendly smog over there?
Different user btw.

>I don't know the difference between a gook and chink
Reddit/Neo-/pol/ has somehow become more cancerous than Stormfag/Old-/pol/

>Your implying that bringing your own bags to the store is an amateur environmentalists meme?
Yes, I am. The sheer amount of resources that get put into one (1) reusable bag is staggering. You would have to use it hundreds of times before you see a net reduction in resource consumption and pollution when compared to plastic bags, more if you wash your bags like you should. If you recycle or reuse your plastic bags you are doing more for the environment than buying a reusable bag ever would.
>People throw away everything instead of recycling themselves or eliminating the garbage all together.
Unless you're composting yourself and using it yourself you are subsidizing farmers' fertilizer. Repurposing food scraps will not change the massive amount of resources that are put into and the massive amount of pollution that comes out of the agricultural industry.

>Gook
>Slur for Asian communist
>Chink
>Slur for Chinese
>China is an Asian communist country

Epic

CO2 is good for plants.

Rex Tillerson, I know that's you. You have to go back to work, you're Secretary of State now.

No I'm not! Go put on your tinfoil hat.

Rex, things aren't looking good with North Korea. You don't have time to be shitposting on a science board inhabited by autistic math undergrads

But I'm an autistic math grad

Yes Rex, you're a very smart man. That's why you're SoS