Trannys can take testosterone and hormones willy nilly

>trannys can take testosterone and hormones willy nilly
>I can't take testosterone as a beta
WHAT THE FUCK

explain this you geeks

back to transtesticle freak

You actually can, /pol/. Go see a doctor and get a prescription. Any man with testosterone deficiency can get it and looking at all the cuck shit in /pol/ it seems that you are all eligible for at least a full ton of testosterone.

Ever tried just lifting or is that too much effort?

Yeah, it's been about a year now

>anti-pol rant
still envious of their testosterone, cuck?

this isn't me (OP) btw, pls no hate

>Being this butt blasted
Just go rant on /pol/ instead not every tranny post has to tie back to /pol/. You seem to be obsessed.

There's a resident SJWtard on Veeky Forums who tries to derail every thread and cry about getting bent over by /pol/ in every single thread. We're just collectively making fun of him so don't worry.

I mean, call me crazy but having an entire board larp about being second class citizens subject to black people and posting blacked actors and actresses all over the board seems pretty unhealthy.

I actually find it pretty funny that BLACKED makes 99% of its profit from white nationalists.

It fucks up your balls, cause it makes them stop making it.

>white hater trying to spill lies on irrelevant threads
go get your daily dose of tumblr cuckboy. we don't want to hear about your ebola fetish here.

they guys doing roids are putting more than an order of magnitudes worth of testosterone in their system compared to how much even the "manliest" dude generates naturally.

Hey, I do not hate white people. I do not even hate you personally. I am just saying that your behavior shows strong signs of deep rooted mental issues that in my personal opinion are based on low testosterone.

I mean, there are thousands of pastas native from /pol/ about how white men simply do not have what it takes to please white women. I do not believe that, but that is what you post all day every day. That shit has to be low testosterone destroying your brain. Just go to the doctor and get checked.

Then tell your fellow SJWtards in /pol/, (which is half the population of /pol/) to delete the blacked folders on their computers and get quarantined for ebola. the other part of /pol/ are posting the original, unundoctored pics of the blacked posters with embarrassingly small dicks.

Anything to do with racewars or obsession over cock size and cuckolding, is all /pol/, no matter the stance. Keep that shit out of here.

Hypothetically what happens if you give a lady who's pregnant (with a boy) shit tons of testosterone. Will the baby grow up to be king of the chads because of all that womb testosterone?

>Then tell your fellow SJWtards
Okay, let's be real here. The only SJW posts in /pol/ are made by normal /pol/ people that just want to rally anger and support for their cause. Posting "kek whitey can't even compete" is just an easy way to get other posters angry and inspire them to keep posting racist shit. And you like it! You like pretending you are SJW and talking about how your race is inferior because inside you know you lack testosterone.

>tell your fellow SJWtards in /pol/, (which is half the population of /pol/) to delete the blacked

I will. Man, please delete your blacked folder. Please!

Stop talking about how tiny ebola dicks are actually what the white race wants and nobody will be exposed to your cancer.
You can stop posting all together now.

>The only SJW posts in /pol/ who sperg hate about white people and wish their painful genocide in /pol/ are made by normal.
>let's be real here.
Why do you assume everyone's IQ is as low as you SJWtards? Who are you trying to fool exactly?

So, I guess I should just see a doctor then. What if the doctor says my test is normal though? I'm just kind of confused and depressed because everyone else in family is a hyper chad.

Also I want to add that I have no affiliation with /pol/.

What are you even talking about? Anyone that posts on /pol/, is /pol/. You can go there and argue with them. It's all a bunch of shit-flinging which I want no part of.

>it's another someone says /pol/ and derails the entire thread episode

You are a /pol/tard unless you have 15GB black folder and you shitpost about the evil of white people in every thread. If you disagree you'll just prove how much of a privileged cisgendered white nationalist /pol/tard you are.

this is so ironic

it really is

I'm quite surprised how it didn't eventually wind down like any other meme wars in the history of Veeky Forums. Even EK cancer didn't last long as the sjw-vs-pol wars.

Good luck getting on TRT.

The """normal range"""" is around 220 - 1000 ng/dl

with 700 ng/dl being the median free test for men aged 20-25, and 300 being the median free test for men aged 60+

I got 341 ng/dl, and even though I'm 22, I fell into the normal range, so I couldn't get any help, even though I have blatant gyno.

What a joke. You could try hijacking your test before you take the blood test, though. I haven't bothered to try that.

that is fucking insane, I'm not a scientist but is that really a good "normal range"?

Yep, at least in the US. It's absolutely fucking retarded. I could understand that result if I was a sedentary NEET, but I go to the gym and exercise pretty often.

Maybe I'll get on finasteride and lower my test even more.

Doesn't high testosterone cause bitch tits? I thought steroid users got them a lot unless they take another medicine. Your body make more estrogen to balance out.

Likely a miscarriage as a woman's hormonal balance are important during pregnancy.