McDonald's cashier here, I get off in half an hour, ask your questions now

McDonald's cashier here, I get off in half an hour, ask your questions now

How much do you hate your life?

I work in the service industry too and I hate it a lot.

Could McDonalds kitchens look any more like hell

How much would 100 McChickens cost at your McDonalds?

Also 100 nugs

OMG I WORK THERE!!!
are you greg?

290 dolars. We had to raise price thanks to it being a meme and everybody wanted to order mc chicken

You not believe me, but Asian tourist come and take pics with the mc chicken

what do you do at mcdonalds?

It would only be around $45, because of the 2 for $2.50 deal

Would you sell me a 5 pound bag (or whatever size bags they come in) of frozen French Fries? What kinda cost would I be looking at.

Do you hope to be a manager one day?

Uhh what

this is the reason your at mcdonalds

>your
you had one job user

>I get off in half an hour
Gross, why do you have to tell us this?

>your
*you're

I'm finished with McDs. .
Why the fuck did it take me 25 minutes to get a goddamn Egg McMuffin last week? It's the only edible item left on the entire menu. A real egg, English muffin, questionable cheese... take the ham off and fling it like a Frisbee at your nearest adversary, or just throw it away,

You know why it took 25 minutes? Niggers.

I make my own breakfast everyday. I did the McDs as a victim of circumstance. Absolutely appalling...

why they didn't have popsycles

your and idiot

Why the fuck are the condiment amounts so erratic?

I got a McChicken the other day and it was more mayo than chicken. Then sometimes I go and there's barely any mayo at all. Doesn't that shit come out of a gun in a pre-measured amount?

and this is why you work at mcdonald's.
or, alternately, roleplay a mcdonald's employee on the internet.

because you live in a shithole hick town that doesnt have a large enough labour pool to draw capable individuals to work at mcdonalds

How often do cooks spit into burgers

there was a 50 year old felon at the last mcdonalds i worked at. part of his parole agreement was being employed in full-time work. so nobody else would hire him. he literally had to work at mcdonalds or go to prison.

how fucked up is that.

Not very.

What's it feel like knowing you'll be replaced by a robot in the near future because you wanted to be paid $15/hr?

How fucked up is committing a felony?

depends on the felony

How do I convince my sister to stop working there as a manager? Or is the pay ok enough? Three of her siblings including me are failures with our younger brother being so autistic no one will hire him despite he sounds more retarded than he actually is. I want to save her from this family curse because she is the only one with potential and only got the job after moving out at 15.

how does it feel knowing that you are easily replacable with a touchscreen kiosk?

murder/suicide seems like it may solve more problems... just spitballing here...

Probably pays decent if it's an AGM or GM with benefits and 401K options if its similar to other fast food restaurants. It's not something you can support a family off of, but it's good enough to support yourself getting training or education for something above that. Also it's not a fucking curse if you have enough time to think about ways to get her ahead in life.

Go get CDL training from a community college to become a truck driver or some other vocational training. Your retarded sounding brother could probably work at Wal-mart if he can hold his shit together long enough through a five minute interview.

She could easily get away with a sugar daddy but is one of those 'perfect over wealth' type and while she wants kids, is not happy about our genetics. There is still hope.

I'm thinking of leaving my job to work at mcdonalds

am I retarded?

She is still like, 21 one or something. I think she took some college classes but dropped out as she is in her 'eastern am I doing with life' 20-something stage. For as long as I remember she has no hobbies or anything. Just works and works.

Brother has tried for Walmart even with our older brother working there at some point. I think it's really just his speech impediment which is severe. He can't get a sentence out without stammering at least 10 times but I took him along on a previous job and he did very well. Only that boss got fired before he could hire him. He on and off lives with me but I can't get him a job with me because they don't allow family members at my job which is just picking shit up and down at a packaging warehouse.

trades. also not a blog.

Funny. I love mayo

How slow are your registers? I used to work front counter.
There were 5 registers in the building. One in cafe, one in drive through, and 3 on front counter.

Only 2 of them worked, drive through and front counter. When anyone tried to order something from the cafe the worker would have to come and put it though my register. And my register was slow as shit, push a button, wait a few seconds, push a button, make drinks, push a button, apologise let the customer know the registers are shit.

Pay was great. Quit because the line was out the door due to the registers, and got a couple meth head customers threatening to stab me one the same shift.

You'll see the dregs of society working there. Also a lot of lonely old people coming in just for their free coffee.

They had to get an extra person on every shift just to show people how to use the kiosks.