I'm shit, you're shit, we're all shit

I'm shit, you're shit, we're all shit
but if you can get in the top 5% you're slightly less shit

cmon fgt you can beat me

10fastfingers.com/typing-test/english

Other urls found in this thread:

foddy.net/Athletics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm half drunk user, you suck. What does this have to do with science or mathematics?

147 WPM, and I only use four fingers on my left hand and two on my right. I've thought about learning proper touch typing form but I don't know if it'd really speed me enough to justify the effort. My mangled technique puts me above anyone else I've met.

>four fingers on my left hand and two on my right.

That's what everyone uses, you're not special

Doesn't the conventional touch typing form use all four fingers along the home row on each hand, plus a thumb for the space bar?

I use 3 fingers on my left and 1 on my right. Normies.

heh, not bad for someone with an iq of 107

I'm high as fuck right now too. You're all morons. Anyone < 400 WPM is obviously the level of a blind palsy victim listening to death metal.

I know this is shit but it was done texting so pretty good?

pretty bad shit

this was hard

How the fuck can you people ho this?
I did like 120 WPM at ~80% and I thought I was fast at typing.

>120 WPM
*60 WPM sorry.

Inspect element, change number and then print screen.

Anything above 90wpm is the top 5% of people in the world so don't believe these autists.

I am a professional pianist.
I am used to live performances so I have to use my fingers extremely fast and with no room for errors.
Both my father and grandfather by mum's side were talented pianists so this is both genetics and training.

Does anyone elese sits like this?

That's 5.3 words per second, there's no way you actually did this. If you did, the world record is 212, you could easily beat it. But you didn't.

>FUCKING HAD 7 FUCKING "FIND THE GODDAMN SIGNS" CAPTCHAS FUCK GOOGLE

Settings>Quotes & Replying>Legacy CAPTCHA.

Hahaha

Oh yeah? Try this out you uncoordinated shits,

foddy.net/Athletics.html

Step up your game, kid.

does anyone else still hunt-and-pick ? I can reach about 100 wpm with this, but it's been stalling for years, I have a feeling that I am heavily missing out. Or is it just a stupid meme ?

*peck I meant, damn

I do this without needing to look at the keyboard though, except at the very start to position my fingers, then I "guess" based on distance. Switching keyboards wrecks my perfs

15544/7317=2.12.
1554/317=4.90 so 7317 WMP is fabricated.

Dunno if that's really "hunt-and-peck" at that point.

I don't home-row either, and I average around 100WPM. They tried to make me home-row once, but by then I was the fastest typer in the class, so they gave up.

Still, it's probably the best mechanism by which to teach kids on average. If you taught yourself, and you're fast enough, no need to retrain yourself.

On the other hand, in my old age, I am beginning to notice the wrist strain, and I kinda wonder if I'd have less if I had learned home-row.

Programmer here

The one I posted is a few months old, I just re-did it for fun

It helped that I just drank my coffee though

Doesn't even help you because you have to hit awkward combinations of symbols and stop to think and reorganize code.

True, but you waste less time in between if you can type faster

Does anyone else have a huge problem with the web app not being able to keep up with your typing speed? I literally have to slow myself down otherwise it doesn't register the keys fast enough. Anyways, I tip out at around 160. This typing test is shit because it has no punctuation or capitals or lines. I get the same WPM on a more difficult test just because the web app isn't shit and actually registers my input

Autism

>Does anyone else have a huge problem with the web app not being able to keep up with your typing speed?

Yes, it has a top speed. Part of that can be things like a wireless keyboard or problems with what your PC is doing at the time. Like on my netbook it can't keep up for shit and sometimes I have to wait for it. On my PC, there's barely any noticeable lag. Programming that eats up resources is also a problem in itself.

Kek

t. actually a professional pianist