What's the mutually agreed upon solution (if there is one)?

What's the mutually agreed upon solution (if there is one)?

G

A; pipe is too narrow for a fast flow rate

What if a is just a very short tank?

what's the tirck part, the speed of the water? seems like it's g to me unless i'm missing something

C to D is clearly blocked

What the heck the image must be changing, how did I not see that

i dont have 3 dimensional information so i cant answer you faggot

just answer it in 2d then smart ass

you have two eyes

The answer is easy - F

This. Although I feel the creator of this is a childish asshole putting tiny blocks from C-D and L-H just so he can go "aha you didn't look closely enough"

C

Someone posted a "solution" GIF that had it going from like C to J to L to H.
But I had an issue looking at it: the water will exit C at the lowest point first, meaning that J can't fill until the water level rises past D.
With that being said, G is really the only possible answer. Water doesn't do that kind of silly bullshit to get up to I. F and E are literally never getting filled with that much gravity going on, leaving H as the only other semi-viable answer, but as I said before, C is the gatekeeper, and it's passing nothing that way.

Water propulsion busts the wall to D and fills G

People who answered G were right all along

For anyone curious about the GIF I was shit-talking, it's over here:

You are a retard.

There's a wall between c and d

Yeah, F is the only correct answer (assuming a slow flow rate, otherwise A).

You're either blind, retarded, or both.

After modelling this problem using the most advanced fluid dynamics simulator known to man, my research conclusively proves that A fills up first.

doesn't take into account pressure

F.
Some brainlets will say either H or G if they failed to follow instruction and look closely at the details enough to notice that D and H are blocked off. Some brainlets will even say L or K, but those are just flat out wrong. Other brainlets will argue knowing flow rate or unpictured dimensions is necessary yet the solution can be correctly derived from the image alone (which is 2 dimensional and shows a dripping faucet aka very slow flow rate).

>pipe between c and d blocked

LOL

K is the solution for high capillary action you brainlet

>because it's also blocked in the picture...

>Capillary action
Listen up brainlet. The kind of capillary action necessary to take liquid up the pipe to I subsequent to K would first either have the water climb up over the right edge of A, or into the pipe to L from J and on to F. There's just no instance where K fills first where J->L isn't blocked.

press F to pay respects to G and H

F, unless there is something to do with speed will be the first to fill up owing for gravity and water pressure. Otherwise A, depending on the speed and flow of water, but since it appears in the photo to be a drip system, I will stick with F

C to D is closed near C but should be closed near D.
H should be closed.

Can you fix this and try again?

How is it not E?

Troll pic or am I just retarded?

C, because the flow doesn't know where to go

Why do people in every single simulation put the wall on the C tank as opposed to D?

that depends on how fast the water is dripping ..

its cosmic autism