Rank drugs from most Veeky Forums to least Veeky Forums

Rank drugs from most Veeky Forums to least Veeky Forums

Is weed Veeky Forums?

1. Doing opaites becuase of soul crushing isolation, depression and alienation

99999999999. Doind cool drugs cuz ur dad didnt love u and all ur fave writers like bukowski were degenerates so u should be one 2

1. Coffee
2. Cigarettes (nicotine)
3. Alcohol

Then the rest.

weed
mdma (if you can see okay)
shrooms (also if you can see the text okay)
alcohol (while your buzzed, after that no)
2c-b
2c-1
cocaine
crack
method
shittier fir reading

datura
lsd
dmt
lsa
krokodil
heroin
Salvia

Switch cigarettes&alcohol around and you're right.

Doing drugs at all is pleb-tier and only for weak retards

Im gonna say Adderal is more Veeky Forums than most, Benzedrine, so more or less 'clean' Amphetamine derivatives

Cocaine would be next

Then psychedelics next

Caffeine

weed

Im not going to say opiates because whatever creative discipline you pursue, it seems opiates will halt any and all creative productivity, if you get really into it

This desu

The only writer who has managed to be on speed and write tolerable prose is Thompson, and he only succeeded because the unmistakable autism of the speed prose was masked by the numerous other drugs in him.

For ages LITerature was my antidepressant as lithium commonly used in treating depression. It also made my depression deeper because it induced not-welcomed emotions. Now is mainly [pic related].

Only on the comedown.

You're forgetting Philip K. Dick.

bump

My weed is always Veeky Forums and it makes me always Veeky Forums especially when I get Veeky Forums and read Veeky Forums

Alcohol
Cigarettes
Cocaine
Heroin
Weed

wrong
so wrong

Fr though, is weed good for reading? I'm a noob

cigarettes don't count you fucking faggot. goddamn you kids don't know shit about drugs .

I'm a hardcore alcoholic and I hate how caffeine makes me feel. I can only write when I'm stone sober. The painful inbetweens, i try to numb with booze.

anything besides alcohol or nicotine is for fags

yeah dude I like it a lot, I'm not always in the mood for reading when I smoked weed though, but when I am I get really into it.. just try it :)

ergoloid, definitely

Not gonna touch the several other things thay make this post asinine, but wtf is 2c-1? Do you mean 2c-i? And why not include others of the 2c series?

Yeah. Pair weed and strong black coffee for a god mode morning reading sesh and think deep thoughts all day. Amaze your normy friends with your insightful preponderances.

>liking not being able to function
>liking pissing your pants
>liking getting blackout wasted fondling sarah at the office party and not remembering it until your friend tells you the next morning

nah alcohol is shit tier. cant even read on the shit. opiates are a best.

I'm drunk right now and all I can think about is my novel.
Booze works, sorry Veeky Forums-fags, go back to your 200 level seminars and enjoy working in an office until you die. The literary life is not a pleasant one.

I bet you live in your mom's basement.

>PKD
>tolerable prose

After living in NYC and New Orleans I settled down on a stretch of land in Indiana, where I raise chickens year-round and grow corn when the air warms up. Do you think my mom has come along with me, providing me with basements to dwell?

Sheesh, don't get too cocky.

I only drink alcohol and occasionally smoke a cig. and I only drink more alcohol than 1 or 2 beers, like, every two months maybe and then it is usually a bottle of wine drunk alone.

usually, just tea for me. I'm weak. I can't drink often or I end up overdoing it. wouldn't even think about other drugs. I absolutely fucking love cigarettes but thank god I'm too lazy to actually make them a habit, can't be arsed to go out every few hours for a smoke.

because I am lit, I consider this lit

Yeah, this

Drugs are for high schoolers and make you a manchild.

>drinking alcohol means you drink like a sorority girl
Wrong

where at user? I never see other indianafags on here. I'm going to uni downtown

>drugs are high school tier
>but definitely not alcohol

lol stop plz

DUDE

>ciggy wiggies
>Not pipes or cigars
Nigga is you 10-years-old?

>My mommy said nicotine and caffeine aren't drug xDDD

Single mother, too.

Never liked alcohol. Used to smoke cigarettes a lot; but after having tried weed, i quited. I've done acid about six times, but after the first catharsis i wouldn't recommend it.

I'm onto this new dope shit The Finger Family (Daddy Finger) Lyrics
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

>opiates
Veeky Forums in careful moderation
>stims
Veeky Forums af
>benzos/alcohol
basically the equivalent of being mentally retarded
>psyches
not good for actually reading, but good for insight
>ket
basically just a fast-track to becoming insane