God is

>god is

Nine

not real my man. lmao lemme guess those who believe in God also think Santa is real hahahahahaha

ded

>god doesn't exist, let's just get that one out of the way
This show is really bold and brave and has some pretty good writing. Does Veeky Forums like animation?

>a concept by which we measure our pain
>a place where some holy spectacle lies
>a place you will wait for the rest of your life

>an origami lobster

I like animation

I can just post whatever I like into any of these threads isn't this incredible

Fuck you, leave me alone. I don't want to start playing osrs again

laugh my ass off is that a runescape lobster? lol

A lobster is a type of fishable crustacean that players can use as food. They are amongst the most popular foods in the game because they heal 12 Hitpoints each and can easily be caught in bulk.

Players can catch raw lobsters with a Fishing level of 40 or higher, granting 90 Fishing experience. Lobsters can be caught at any Cage/Harpoon fishing spot with a lobster pot. Lobsters can also be cooked with a Cooking level of 40 or higher, granting 120 Cooking experience. Players will accidentally burn lobsters while cooking until they reach a Cooking level of 74 (or 64 with Cooking gauntlets). Players can eat a cooked lobster to heal 12 Hitpoints.

Buying lobbies 300 each

I hope you are joking

god is

MONKFISH MASTER RACE

imo, it's a pretty accurate portrait of how reality looks like/is going to look like in the hypermedia age

>when the pleb dont get ur ref

>ILL FUCKING DESTROY U

selling lobbies?

>TFW U HAVE TO GO THROUGH ELABORATE SCHEMES AND PERFORMANCES THAT END UP AS TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK OF LATE 20TH CENTURY JUST SO YOU CAN FEEL INTIMATE WITH YOUR BUDDY

Don't worry. He must be.

a rain frog

small footsteps pattering on the linoleum in the room above your apartment

a place where some holy spectacle lies

I understand this reference and it humors me also you have good taste

>can't fish sharks

lul

my nigga

In the flash scopes of the pretty cameras

Idiot.