Who is he taking about?

Who is he taking about?

Pinching

Joyce.

This. Finnegans Wake was the original shitpost.

Pinecone. I mean c'mon. Gator hunting in sewers. Human-rat bestiality. Sentient lightbulb. Conditioned attack octopus Grigori. Yuk yuk yuk. Sez

ITT:
>I don't get it therefore there is no point

Nietzsche

Joyce

Who asserted that user

I tend to equate shitposting with pointless posting, as opposed to quality posting. What about you?

Lurk more. Shitposting is an art style, a good shitpost has a point even if the point is that there is no point.

So says you. Ironic, self-aware pointlessness is still pointlessness, user.

And possibly even more pathetic since you know you could be writing something purposeful instead.

Literally came here to post this.

Finnegans Wake is like one of those longform copypastas extended to 1000 pages in length

Obviously DFW

he must have read The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra

DFW

>you could be doing something useful instead of having simple mindless fun
You could be too instead of projecting your insecurities.

It's not a projection if it's accurate. But yes, I could too. This means I am less like to project, because unlike you I am aware of how shitty I am. You delude yourself into thinking this time wasting is "art".

>This means I am less like to project

kek no

William Gass

Thomas Pynchon is mandatory reading for anyone who wants to write quality shitposts

>hasn't even done the Kenosha, Kid

t pleb

It's pretty much the definition of the word, user. You project what you repress (aka, are not able to be conscious of) in yourself.

Definitley Joyce. Entire chapter in Ulysses dedicated to deep philosophical discussions revolving around Shakespeare turns out steven was just drunk the whole time lol

dfw

>Ironic, self-aware pointlessness is still pointlessness, user.

that is living, my dude.

not even meme-ing u or nuthin'.

>Joyce

>Pynchon

>DFW

>three posts apiece

HORY SHEET THE MEME TRILOGY LIVES

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

user, I... I like Julian Barnes tho...

>You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
I do, but you clearly don't.

Shitposting is social commentary, user. I'm sorry you're too much of pleb to see that.