How do i dress Veeky Forums approved?

how do i dress Veeky Forums approved?

how ever you like my man.

Trilby is a staple

suspenders and leggings.

Tight bleached jeans, thrash metal t-shirts, denim vests, and long curly hair.

Pyjamas, dressing gown covered in food stains, cup of coffee always in hand, perpetual tired and surly look, three days of stubble

Eduard Limonov is Veeky Forums af. my other mensewear inspirations include Colonel Gaddafi, Sam Hyde, Boyd Rice, Fidel Castro and Andy Warhol

google Demobaza

oven on head
>tfw ywn see Florian reunite with Ralf for Rock and Roll HoF performance

Damn this is how I'm dressed right now

Is it okay to judge a book by its cover or are appearances deceptive? Beggars, etc. But that's the majority of men! You pass me by and I look like a skater kid to you: it's okay to make the assumption that I am not a philosopher. You were wrong in this one instance, but in EVERY other instance of the hundreds of thousands of skaters you've passed by in your life you were right. If you had suspended your judgement on the matter you would have been obliged to talk in depth with every single one of them in order to establish if they are philosophers or not. But you can't live this way. To NOT judge continually by appearances is so idiotic, indeed impossible — and that's why no one does it — that, if you were determined to really live your life this way (instead of merely PRETENDING TO, like the pseudo-intellectuals), you'd be signing your death warrant. These are the borderline cases. But to deny the validity of the rule because of the existence of exceptions is idiotic (indeed, subhuman). — If I am really a philosopher you will also encounter me in another context, by coming across something I wrote somewhere, and then you'll have the chance to redress the mistake you made when you dismissed me on account of my appearance (which, as I've explained was anyway not a mistake). You may even come to realize why I dress the way I do. Because skater fashion rocks, and every other way of dressing — both for males and females — is an error.

Something like pic related is always good.

You really are a rampant queen. . .

>Demobaza
It is like looking at a Homeless mans personal sex slave.

jeans (preferable grey or black) and a black sweater

Philosophers Jumper
or black turtle neck
Philosophers Shoes
Balding head

this cape is sweet, tho. and anyways i'm beyond the gay/straight dichotomy, this is the future man

And don't forget to make as many passive aggressive nonsubstantive jabs at Republicans as possible.

>i'm beyond the gay/straight dichotomy, this is the future man
kek

Nostalgic federos isn't Veeky Forums

One word:

Headbands

They were ahead of their time.

Stick to your cargo shorzs then.

And eyepatches

you sure as hell don't dress like Veeky Forums
those fucking fashion faux pas.
disgusting.

Everyone should dress like Lucian Freud.

Cargo shorts are Veeky Forums, archaic pseud clothes are not

Only correct answears, so far.

Black turtle neck + blazer + jeggings + boots + fake glasses.