>No longer a doormat
>Impulsive
>Dominant
>Started taking more risks, feels addicting
>Almost became a bit of a cocky asshole in some ways
>Got tired of working and made my own business
>Build muscle without training
>Went from liberal to conservative
>Went from literally a neet commie sperg to your average conservative basic brodude
All in one year. hard to believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ
purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=201707190717023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A thread died so you could fish for validation.
Enjoy taking a supplement for the rest of your life just to be on the same playing field as me. Because every problem you listed that was fixed by testosterone was not caused by a lack of testosterone. It was caused by a lack of self esteem.

actually i take it back, the muscle building was definitely helped with testosterone, everything else was just you being a bitch and testosterone being your placebo pill

I disagree

Not op, how to self esteem?

One year, lol. Life is going to kick your complacent ass real soon.

Also, hope you are prepared for when your body adjusts and the rebound effect causes your ever present beta mind to resurface, stronger than ever.

set small goals for yourself, accomplish these goals, no matter how small. move onto bigger and bigger goals. Eventually you will realize you are actually capable of doing things, you are not a complete waste of life, and that you should never feel bad about yourself without warrant. I dunno, i was raised with it, i really wish i could help you but i had excellent parenting so that provided it for myself. Everyone here on Veeky Forums who isnt a larper should feel good about themselves though, we are no doubt smarter than most people on the planet, that alone is good enough for me to feel good about myself.

but yea, accomplishments, small victories. do not let ANYONE else determine how you feel about yourself.

The only real reason in my opinion to take testosterone (outside of clinically low T levels) is to alter your body composition. I'm pretty happy with my life otherwise but my genetics limit how I can appear at a certain body weight. I can be ripped at 165 but that's my genetic max and 165 is wayyyy too light for someone my height (5'8") so I'm hoping some roids will help me move that genetic threshold up to a lean 180

You are a true piece of trash that understands nothing about brain chemistry and hormonal imbalances if you think that those problems were created only because "muhhh self esteeeem", go fuck yourself worthless shithead, having low testosterone is a physical issue not a mental one that can be improved by trying to " think positively "

sure buddy, caused by the jews right? to get rid of your race?
tell me, what are your testosterone levels? How many times did you get them tested?

>start mtf hrt
>become an emotional mess
>want to be choked and sexually abused by high test men
>less focus on physics
>all i wanna do is choke on my bf's 9.5 inches and abuse sc filters
>uni starting soon

idk what to think

No thim, OP here. I got them tested 3 tmes. My test levels pre test injecting were 329ng/dl and 400ng/dL. Post test injection 1124ng/dL.
I feel like a completely different person, it also removed my depression, improved my beard, gave me stronger erections, and complete made my feelings of denationalization begone.

it was a placebo, you are just naturally a sissyboi and you only just gave in

>denationalization

Depersonalization*

>sure buddy, caused by the jews right? to get rid of your race?

What does this bullcrap have to do with anything? Are you implying testosterone has no effect on behavior, mood and secondary sexual characteristics?

Rebound effect, after one year? Sounds silly

>Hormones are placebo

You seriously need to stop

Estrogen causes that, I am sure you are well aware of the symptoms.

i mean im not saying those feelings were nonexistent before hrt but after hrt they're definitely 1000x stronger

also

>sissyboi
ree im a girl

>symptoms
lol that sounds like having estrogen in your body is a bad thing

ill be okay tho i just have to have some self-control and study and stuff so yeah

>denationalization

Kek

>lol that sounds like having estrogen in your body is a bad thing

Well, yeah. It's making you emotionally unstable, it's bloating you, it's making you weaker, it's destroying your erections and less able to perform your role as a man and reproduce.

i dont want erections in fact i want it to be as non-existent as possible down there before i get srs

and idk what u mean bloating sure my tits are exploding but hey women have tits so thats just how it is

also reproduction in the 1st world is a meme that needs to die

>also reproduction in the 1st world is a meme that needs to die

No, it's a basic biological function that you are going to regret not having once you grow up enough to see life is not about larping as a female to get it easier in life. Even for females, reproduction is a big thing in their lives and a key tenant for develop into a better person, which their gender dictates.

Don't you realize that the only reason you feel the need to keep your testosterone up is a societal obsession with masculinity? Like who cares

lol women haveit really shit besides the idea of fathering a child disgusts me

dude im not transitioning because itd be more "fun" to be a fetish sex object to the majority of the world its cuz id kms otherwise

No, wrong. I want to keep my testosterone up because it makes me a productive and happy individual way better at dealing with stressful situations. Life is just better with higher test.

If society is obsessed with masculinity, is because of how beneficial it is for a society, for their men to be high test. Societal rules don't appear out of the nether, but from basic, biological needs that ensure our survival as a species.

>I am going to kill myself if I cannot be a woman, thus I will completely delude myself and others into thinking such a biologically impossible change, it is very possible and I am achieving it by making out outward appearance more female, and injecting female hormones which will only change about half my secondary sexual characteristics.

How is that reasonable? You clearly must have some sort of psychological trauma about being a man and what it means to be a man. You'll never fully heal and become a functional individual until you solve these issues.
Please, do not chop your dick off. That's when shit is too late.

Yeah we are going extinct over here...

It's especially when sad when you allow your hormone-fueled emotions influence your political decisions (like OP mentioned turning conservative all of a sudden). Isn't it kind of hypocritical? It's under false pretenses. Or do you think we should all be steroid-pumped ubermensch a la Nazi Germany?

meh theres no arguing with you

ill just live a comfy life as a girl and you cant rly do anything about it

oh no ill probably never be biologically female oh no lmao idc as long as what i see in the mirror matches with my feelings and people see me the way i see myself im happy

How much does it cost?
What are the side effects?

>Yeah we are going extinct over here...

Whether or not we are going extinct is irrelevant to how reproduction affects the development and happiness of a human being. The function continues to be the same.

Have you ever met a happy 40 year old man with no family? I sure haven't, and I've met lots.

>It's especially when sad when you allow your hormone-fueled emotions influence your political decisions

That's just humanity for you, no one votes without biological bias. There no such thing as being only your thought, you are a sum of everything in you. Like at the voting preferences of women, are we to blame women and estrogen for voting liberal more often than not?

Then why be an hypocrite and blame men for voting conservative?

I wish you the best in your life, good luck.

I'm no hypocrite. I think people should be able to find more acceptance for their natural bodily functions. There should be no fucks given about your testosterone level. There should be no stigma about being an effeminate male. There should be no stigma against having not produced offspring. This isn't the stone age. We should be able to get past this archaic way of thinking.

> There should be no fucks given about your testosterone level.
Unless we achieve some magic communism where anyone can get anything, it wont work.

>We should be able to get past this archaic way of thinking.

I have my doubts all of that is produced by a mere ideology, and not some innate instincts that still serve their purpose to this day. I actually don't want to live in a society full of queers.

I don't follow

I live in Europe, I go to a Moroccan pharmacy in Tanger to get my stuff (Pharma grade). I inject 125mg every week, which makes for 2 250mg ampoules of test E every month. Each ampoule only costs like 4 euro, so the total for a year is less than 100 euros, add 115 to cover for needles, band-aids and alcohol.

That dosage puts my test levels at around 1124ng/dL which is slightly higher than what most super high test men can produce naturally.

>Negative side effects

>Smaller balls (just slightly, although for some reason there's more ejaculate now)
>A bit of back acne in the beginning, which has disappeared now
>More sweating
>Having to inject every week in the butt

That's all I can think of right now.

You need to will your Maslow pyramid to feel happy. But even the basement(sex+human communications) cannot be filled without T. And after that, you will desire to start a business or other shit which requires t for success.

>add 115

I meant to say 115€ is around the total cost for a year of testosterone where I live. It's very cheap, and the best antidepressant I have ever tried.

>I actually don't want to live in a society full of queers.
And I honestly don't care. I'm going to do my own thing in life. If you seriously think human extinction is a real threat due to social acceptance, you have some delusions friendo. Or insecurities of your own.

>Tanger
Do you really fly to Morocco every week?
What if you stop injections?

I agree with this

Lol no, I buy a one year supply. (24 ampoules).

>What if you stop injections?

I stopped for 3 months, 4 months ago. Recovery is shit. I felt lethargic and out of it with no will power to do much. My test levels started to go back to what they were before injecting test, although I never went back to being a commie neet, I certainly didn't feel ambitious, happy and focused as with test.

After 3 months of procrastinating, I decided to inject again, I think it was a waste of time stopping test, lost months of progress for nothing but just to experiment that it would be like to go back.

>Sex and communication don't happen without testosterone
No... Even transgender people still have social lives and have plenty of sex.
>And after that, you will desire to start a business or other shit which requires t for success.
No... Do you think someone like Michael Kors or Zuckerburg have high testosterone?

I think you've been influenced by stereotypes and folk lore my dude.

Is it ok to cross the border with them?

Isnt it bad for your health?

>denationalization
>tfw you take your country back by injecting testosterone
>no face

> Even transgender people still have social lives and have plenty of sex.
Retard, redditor, kill yourself. I literally cannot consider someone seriously when he uses "transgenders" in his argument. Visit r9k pls, and look how much sex low t males have.

> Do you think someone like Michael Kors or Zuckerburg have high testosterone?
Definitely not low. Plus Zukerberg compensates with his iq.

You will eventually kill yourself anyways later on
Even females have a hard time trying to be relevant at their 30's also no one is going to get old w a tranny as they would w a woman

I never had an issue crossing the border with it, even if you do, you can say is for personal use.

>Isnt it bad for your health?

I haven't been able to find any studies that suggest that, I would find it hard to believe considering test improves sleep, mood and focus. All of which will allow you to improve your life and make it healthier.

The only thing that found that can be bad for your health, is not checking your estrogen levels. If for some reason these low test dosages is giving you high estrogen levels, you need to be careful because that can increase your heart pressure, bloat you, give you insomnia and even manboobs.

How old are you?

Lol. So much crazy in your post. I can't be bothered refuting that, I'm done.

>tranny bait
That's a new low for Veeky Forums.

>made my feelings of denationalization begone
I agree with that, what a nice typo.

btw OP I can't be bothered to read all of this, did you get sides, link your post perhaps? If you did you can try getting on Finasteride. I had an epiphany a few minutes ago and apparently it's a thing. It's no-sides testosterone basically, disregarding the chance your pee-pee stops working.

My hair is not falling off, and Test-E is really cheap.

this thread is cancer

>Yeah we are going extinct over here...

First world high IQ developed countries kinda are..

>dat below replacement fertility rate

How so?

I see, so you dislike this thread because you are a queer yourself.

>Smaller balls (just slightly, although for some reason there's more ejaculate now)
That's because semen contains much more than just sperm cells

Nah. I have a gf, I lift, and have a social life. I simply don't think that makes me superior to anyone. Live your life.

> I simply don't think that makes me superior to anyone.

I disagree, if all styles had equal value then people would have nothing to strive for. Living as a lonely dude with a chip on his shoulder that's gotta ''give it to the world'' by being a queer out of teenage angst is a retarded way to live, and it should be ridiculed.

>Live your life.

I already do.

>lack of self esteem
>not related to hormones in the brain
Can anybody explain why redditors sre this retarded? How can anybody still believe, in current year +2, that the mind is some inert ghost controlling the body from the astral plane or some shit? Your mind IS your brain. Your emotions are literally your hormones.

This and to confirm your logic his cum should be also looking less white.

Are you guys expecting me to take some snaps of my ejaculate now, or what?

m-maybe
Also, if you want to only have the benefits of having higher testosterone, try taking meds that increase the production in testosterone on your body and it won't fuck up your balls. Super male vitality, for example

>Super male vitality

I was considering something more like Selegiline.

you moron

increased testosterone in the body will cause more of it to aromatize into estrogens

Zing, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Omega 3 help with test production, but won't be as beneficial/bad as straight out injecting test in the butt

>That's a new low for Veeky Forums.

How is my thread tranny bait? It's not my fault these dudes want to ignore reality. That's like making an atheist thread and someone saying it's Christian or Muslim bait.

I hope you die and everyone who ever loved you dies too

>Or do you think we should all be steroid-pumped ubermensch a la Nazi Germany?
With genetic engineering I hope one day we will reach this

Hey sci.
Question. Can busting my balls give low testosterone? I have lost most of my desire to masturbate.

>before i get srs
Prepare to be depressed HARD.
It's a VERY bad idea.

I believe it can desensitize your your androgen receptors, so while it will not lower your testosterone levels, it will make your current test level less effective. Get a hobby, stop masturbating so much.

>i get srs

>>Literally wanting to your your dick off and having an open wound for life where you have to dildo yourself to avoid closing, so can men can fuck a fucking wound.
Jesus Christ dude, Jesus fucking Christ. Please stop.

He's delusional and he thinks experiencing horrific pain twice a day and being unable to urinate without covering himself will somehow transform him into "happy"

that's why we need more immigrants and nurture them by giving them education and resources

Not that user, but i know a guy from highschool who had SRS, this guy was on varsity football and soccer his freshman year, amazing athlete, and now is far more fulfilled and happy after his surgery.
more importantly, why would I care or be impacted by his actions, they dont affect me

I'm talking about the tranny spouting memes. I have never come in contact with such people so it's hard for me to believe they exist, delusional as they are. I contributed to your thread in the rest of my post.

One could say that you moved along the brainlet curve.

True, we had 300 beautiful people come into my country yesterday.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hGw5UXmohUQ

Racists might see impulsive, low IQ and hideous people, but I see an engineer, an astronaut, the next president!

Is that supposed to upset anyone? Looks like typical celebration at a big sporting event or something. They're not even doing anything bad.

>>Went from liberal to conservative
>>Went from literally a neet commie sperg to your average conservative

>Liberals are commies

>They're not even doing anything bad.

Except entering a country, illegaly.

I certainly was, beeing a neet hoping for the singularity to come any day now so I would never have to work. Glad I am over that cringy pass.

>Yet

What do you wager is going to happen when they realize there's no free gibs in Spain and they become bored and angry against the police force?

Rape
Stealing
Annoying citizens
Stabbing

I live in Ceuta, I know what is it like. We are having a big issues with underage Moroccans who steal and stab people, and the police cannot do anything about it because they are ''poor fatherless kids'' under protection by the UN. 40 years ago, you could leave your door open and trust your neighbor, nowadays there's no sense of community anymore.

The only thing that acutally works is hCG.

I really want to try it out, but it's expensive as fuck. 600€ a month is too much.

>600€ a month
lol, what? Just an example:
Purplepandalabs * com/goods?code=201707190855053
And you should use sites like reddit or eroids* com to compare and find the best available products.

Wah...? t-that cheap?

Is that source legit? If so, I am definitely buying.

You can check the reviews of the store on google , in eroids*com and in reddit (in the sub: steroids source talk).
It is a well known source, go ahead and check it yourself. There is a drawback, though, the shipping fee is quite high.

Oh shit, just remembered HGH and hCG are different hormones.

You tell me

Nice

I am glad to see I am not the only here who knows purple panda labs. So I'd like to ask about their hCG (as in the previous link), what do you think of it? Have you personally taken it? Looks almost too good to be true.

I want to know too, and if you could about the HGH too. It's incredibly cheap if legit.

>purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=201707190717023

tfw gyno and no health care. I cant even afford to take a simple hormone test

I've ha gyno for 11 years and I have health care. They made me wait till I was 19 to see if it would go away, and I've been waiting on the surgery list for 3 years...

19 currently. Was thinking about saving up and heading to a clinic. If they tell me the only treatment is surgery I'm shit out of luck though. I am hoping for hormone therapy

This is exactly how I feel. But I also want their deaths to be public and I want everyone to know why.

To original poster: you are a degenerated, self absorbed little cuck bitch; you deserve your suffering, I am glad you hurt, you are weak and too cowardly to kill yourself and your life is your appropriate punishment; this makes me think there is a god and he hates you

Can you stop selling testonsterone on fucking Veeky Forums? Jesus christ