Has anybody here read Mitchell Heisman's "Suicide Note"?

Has anybody here read Mitchell Heisman's "Suicide Note"?

INFO

>"The man who shot himself on the steps of Memorial Church Saturday morning had published online a 1,905-page document entitled “Suicide Note,” according to his mother"

thecrimson.com/article/2010/9/22/heisman-harvard-mother-death/

LINK

geenstijl.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf

Interesting stuff. I just wish I could get a TL;DR because 1905 pages seems a bit excessive.

this is quite something. This may be Veeky Forums's end game

It's an "experiment in Nihilism"

I just ctrl + f'd for "Nietzsche" and there are something like 285 references.

Yeah, I've read through bits of it. Nothing too interesting from what I've seen. Lots of hand wringing about the state of things.

Depressed people are such fucking narcissists. How could he possibly think anyone would read that?

Looks pretentious. Suicidal people are generally weak and worthless and nothing they do matters.

So what, is he demanding you read it? You have the option not to. Are major accomplishments only valid in your opinion if they serve to benefit you according to your preferences?

I was worried for a second there that it was 6-volume memoir user whose experience of drinking a glass of OJ contains greater aesthetic richness than most other people will experience in a lifetime.

huh?

dip

If he posted it online he clearly wants and expects people to read it. The fact that it's 1000 pages means he clearly did not see that as an impediment to people reading it. It's narcissism to the point of total obliviousness. Nobody's gonna read all that. Not even the people close to him and certainly not people who have never met him.

Closer to 2,000 actually. So what if nobody reads it? Why are you so butthurt by all this? He felt he needed 2,000 pages to articulate himself properly, then he shot himself. It's not as if he's doing rounds at college campuses advertising himself as some sort of genius.

yea I guess you're right. Suicide's a bit of a sore topic for me

>Suicide's a bit of a sore topic for me

*vapes*

Yeah, me too. I find that one is never quiet far enough from the razor that might provide relief from this realm of suffering...

The table of contents is pure gold

>The Seditious Genius of the Spiritual Penis of Jesus:
How Christianity’s Subversion of
Kin Selective Altruism Evolved into
the Modern Idea of Social Progress

>SUPERNATURAL RAPIST
Jesus of Nazareth, or, How a Half-Gentile Outsider Became a Jewish Insider, Turning Jewish Values
Outside In
Christianity, or, How a Half-Jewish Outsider
Became a Gentile Insider, Turning Gentile Values Inside Out

>Barack Obama: Supernigger

>‘Harold Defeats William in National Elections; Normans Go
Back to Normandy

>Analytic Philosophers and other Hypocritical Organisms

>Does Logic Dictate that an Artificial Intelligence Requires a
Religion?

This is actually pretty good stuff as far as it goes. I'm surprised this guy thought of all this back in 2010. He seems to be some sort of visionary.

Proof that suicidal and "depressed" people are just narcissists

jej

Read it you dipshit, he doesn't mention himself once.

Wow! psychology BTFO!!!

KEK