SFF readalong strawpoll

So I've put together a handful of books. I'm open to suggestions. I've read all of these in full except for The Illuminatus! Trilogy and The Once and Future King, so I could also act as a guide to the discussion. What does Veeky Forums think of reading through one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12319291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the poll man?

My apologies m8y

strawpoll.me/12319291

C'monnnnnnnnn

You went through with the idea. Good. Voted, and I hope this actually works out, even if it's just 3-5 people left at the end.

Some of these aren't SFF, and just to be clear, Redwall is children's literature. Not knocking it for that reason, but people should be aware.

I've always wanted to read the Illuminatus trilogy though.

The only problem I have with an Illuminatus! Trilogy reading group is that it would require some dedication to keep up (it'd be about ~800 pages).
Veeky Forums has little dedication to reading groups.

what is SSF?

SFF is Science Fiction and Fantasy.

oh thanks

Illuminatus! Trilogy is winning. Can I get any recs to maybe consider?

>SFF
How about KYS?

Bumpin

So.... Illuminatus! Trilogy?

I voted for The Hobbit because I've never read Tolkien and I was already planning to read that one next.

I read The Once and Future King in December, but I'm open to reading it again.

OP here. It'll be decided by the book with the most votes by the time this thread 404s. I'll make a prep thread a few days before we start.

Any idea on rate of reading? I have the illuminatus trilogy but limited reading time.

Seeing as it's very probable that Illuminatus! will win, maybe a draft schedule should be drawn up. Remember to include rest days.

OP here. I already worked on the schedule last night. I'll upload it later.

No u

geeks lol

Bully.

Bump