She's so cute and gentle. :(

she's so cute and gentle. :(

poor girl, she didn't ask for this

>old hag
>cute
>Gentle

There are so many varieties of responses to booktube threads that I can choose from. There are the misogynists. There are the people who get mad at misogynists. There are the post-neo-contrarians who want to like it because it's bad. and they're tired of misogynists taking the easy road and hating it. There are the new sincerity post-post-neo-misogynists who want to hate it because they're tired of people who try to rise above the misogyny and like it in spite of how bad it is. There are the ironic waifufags. There are the unironic waifufags. There are the people who just want to see Veeky Forums troll 15 year old girls who don't understand what Veeky Forums is and aren't inoculated to sexual niggerspam on their Youtube comments section. And then there are the opaque mysterious thread creators who want to evoke all of these reactions with god knows what ultimate designs in mind.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to reply to booktube threads. I don't like booktube. Or do I? I'm not a rapist.. or am I? What's ironic anymore? Fuck booktube. Come back Katie.

i wanna fuck her in the ass while I slap her face as hard as I can

:^)

you WILL delete this right now. Or you will Suffer.

I'm pretty sure she's not 15.

>tfw we are watching history repeat itself

we are cruel masters of our own fate and this is why we are alone

you WILL clean the shit off my dick with your mouth after I sodomize her. Or you will be Next.

keep that talk away, she is pure and we must as the most poised society of Veeky Forums protect her from the harshness of this failing community.

YYjipo YoOu have sSaid things you sHouldn't have.

Yo ur are going to SuffeEr friend

Because if she were, that would mean she joined YouTube when she was 10 (it looks like she's only begun making videos recently, or deleted a bunch, so I can't estimate her age based off of maturation.)
She's like 19 (an old hag.)

ok there, RP-kun.
there will be no talk. only screaming, as I slam my cock in her tight asshole

I would eat three miles of her shit just to sniff her asshole.

>it's a famous artist
>I don't know how to say his name
>Johannes Vermeer
>She didn't know who Vermeer was or how to pronounce his name
PLEB

Do you imagine that the shit would be hardened or that it would all be soft and fresh as if she just laid it?

Why can not I see the comments on her video?

Is it similar to wärmer, except with a longer 'e'?
wäre meer?

I deleted all your comments. Y'know guys I'm tougher than you think :)

don't know sir, for neither can I

P-Princess!

It's literally just pronounced exactly as it is spelled.

post tits and timestamp