What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

WE

She's right you know.

To be fair, we have no idea who actually wrote the plays. It being her is relatively plausible considering all the other names thrown out but we'd need a writing sample to confirm.

spamming and flooding are against global rule 10, my friend

don't be a faggot

but by "wrote" do they actually mean "transcribed"? and tumblrtards just can't into vocabulary?

yeah, im sure she made Portia shit talk the darkies.

I mean she isn't actually black, so it's entirely possible.

Go look up her portraits. She was extremely light skinned and part of the British upper class. It's likely she shared their viewpoints.

WUZ
AUTHAZ
AND SHIZZ

What we do know though is that Amelia Bassano is actually one of the first women in England to have a piece of poetry published under their name and white

This is some high-caliber wishful thinking.

Amelia Bassano wasn't even black.

As long as she wasn't black I'm okay with this theory. Because it's illogical that a black person, even a member of the upper class could have penned "Shakespeare's" "works"

>we have no idea who actually wrote the plays

Yes, yes we do. they were written by Shakespeare. Don't be a moron.

bullshit

for all we know i could have wrote them

I thought we had agreed that it was 100 monkeys with a typewriter

Are you people trying to tell me the author(s) of Shakespeare's works weren't black after all?

>Shakespeare was an actor in his own plays. Actors have to memorize lines.

>Shakespeare was illiterate.

No.

>you can't remember things if you don't read

now i understand why black people are struggling

KEK RACISM IS SO FUNNY xDDDD!!!

I hope my light-hearted comment did not offend you or your people, it was merely a jest

I'm still glad you were able to read it though

>When /pol/ visits and doesn't realize we've seen this a million times.

You know, this image could very well have been made by a troll who honestly didn't believe its content.

KEK IT WAS ONLY A JOKE DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD BE OFFENDED BY A HARMLESS JOKE xDDD!!!!!!

STFU cucklord

>quoting tumblr about history
just don't, some really ridiculous lies and alternative "theories" spread easily there 'cause obviously, most people there aren't historians or anything, yet the platform is built on sharing, so people easily share fake-ass crap

I'd wager it was definitely made by a troll.

So what we have is /pol/tards shitposting their made-up stories to rustle the jimmies of other /pol/tards, who then take these fake pictures as proof that their world view is 'correct'. It's a Worm Ouroboros of shit.

We'll kill them all, then we'll bring them back to life and kill them again.