The universe is my will

>tfw the universe is my will

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/38427/38427-pdf.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And your will is shitposting right now.

>(((your))) will

Who's will? Mine or not mine?

how many times will this thread be created until it's no longer willed?

As many times as it takes for people to imitate OP and take his thought for themselves.

You overestimate yourself, ape.

Proves you have not got a clue what Schopenhauer said about what the will is. Go read his works for once. God damn pseud retards on this board.

>This truth, which must be very serious and impressive if not awful to every one, is
>that a man can also say and must say, “the world is my will.”

Page 31 of gutenberg.org/files/38427/38427-pdf.pdf

Can you will me some money? A million dollars or so?

It doesn't work that way unfortunately.

How am I overestimating myself?

The world.

Not the universe.

Improve your reading comprehension, redditor.

I know what you mean, but jumping from the world to the universe seemed like the next step.

There is no difference between world and universe in this context, you insufferable pleb.

By thinking that the universe is somehow related to you, while in reality you are an insignificant and tiny part of it.

>trips

cosmic shitposting confirmed

I am in the universe. How can I not be related to the universe?

Why do you feel the need to voice your opinion in a topic in which we discuss the thought of a philosopher you very clearly haven't read? I know people who do this in real life discussions out of insecurity

You are just a spatiotemporal representation of the will.

If you're going to shitpost about second rate philosophers at least get it right.

>fucking pseud Hegel

1/10 bait, made me respond

If you're too retarded to properly grasp Schopey I shouldn't be surprised Hegel goes over your head.

I correct mistakes, I expose lies.

>implying there is anything to understand with that pathetic excuse of a human being that is Hegel

I didn't think it was possible, but your bait is a clear 0/10

your abstracted conjecture has followed no path of the Notion and you find yourself like a child, assuming the bud came without the sacrifice of the leaves.

you know not of what you speak.

I'll never take you seriously. You're too far in, your mind is forever cucked.

i dont need your approval nor would your infantile mind be able to grasp what hegel was doing.

you will never enjoy the dialectical satisfaction of Reason becoming self-conscious of itself. you will never conceive of the great synthesis of the enlightenment and the romantics. you will forever remain a child alienated from history's unfolding.

you should seriously just kill yourself now in the most publicized and violent fashion possible. that is the only net effect you will ever have on the world.

Not only are you mentally impaired, but you're a vicious cunt.
Enjoy your sterile "philosophy" all you want, you will always be a cuck.

well, im sorry for being mean to you. honestly.

but try reading yovel's translation of the preface of the phenomenology. he does a really good job of framing hegel's project. at least check that out before being dismissive of hegel. you cant deny that hes been influential.

Pretty much yeah.
So then did you will yourself into existence or was existence 'given' to you?

I reckon Hegel is a good source of sadomasochistic entertainment, but nothing else.

I flipped a coin to decide and it turns out that my existence was given to me. Am I happier than before? No.

Cynicism is a mind looking at ideas like closed books.

We're on the same page.

Then I believe you thought I was being cynical at first when I was actually being genuine.

>I was actually being genuine

That's sad.

What a twist!

>Believing what you read on Veeky Forums

I feel bad for your will.

no you're just arguing on different terms like an idiot and can't even appreciate the meme

I don't understand Hegel and therefore I will just say the same as Schopenhauer: "Hegel is a retard"
Schopenhauer even tried to introduce the word "Hegeleien" as synoym for nonsense.

Stop reading Schopenhauer and read The Secret instead

>and my will is that of Nick Land's

so do you not believe in time lmao? thats what dialectic does, it incorporates time into logic. the dialectical method found its peak expression in hegel's writings, and if u dont rep hegel u trash boi

this is the original tfw no gf