Lit GF

>tfw at GF's house
>call Jane Austen a hack when she suggests we watch Jane Eyre
>start criticising it
>gf defends it
>goes in depth about it

Have I accidentally stumbled upon the rare QT lit gf?

>Jane Austen
>Veeky Forums
Top kek

I purposely read 15-20 books by top female authors to impress Veeky Forums women.

It would have served you better to trash Austen and elevate Eliot or Willa Cather or Woolf.

>Jane Austen
>Jane Eyre

This shitpost is next-level

kill her and wear her skin to her mother's house

Carli is our Veeky Forums gf. Shame mods keep deleting threads that even dare to mention her name. Bunch of white knights or some shit.

Jane Austen didn't even write Jane Eyre....

I miss my carli threads. We were only just starting to get to the good stuff when we found out where she lives and what her full name is etc :(

this. If we populate this thread with enough people maybe we can get the Carli thread going again without mod's being all shitty about it.

>Jane Austen
>Jane Eyre

You realize creepy behaviour like trying to "find out where she lives and what her full name is etc" is the reason you don't have a gf?

No, it's because women prefer Chads with thundercocks who abuse them. Frankly, I wouldn't dare to abuse a pure Lady; they just don't realize that in first encounters, and first encounters are everything, apparently.

I think you would want to know where someone lives and what their name is if you even have any interest in dating them genius.

bump. someone make carli thread pls. im scared i'll get b& :(

I'll admit, I'm OP, I made the post to troll and make fun of some of the sad af Veeky Forums comments about women. This blew up in my face now the autists here have started obsessing over the one woman...

whos carli?

>having a shit waifu is the only reason i come to Veeky Forums
the funny thing is that, before katie, Veeky Forums used do some depraved ass shit. now we just have teenagers who's idea of edgy is piss bottles and naming russian authors they don't read, when if they read half of them they'd know piss bottles aren't edgy was the point of that thread. there used be a time when reportfags didn't exist on this board, but the mentality of these retards brings with it reportfags who have the same basic illiterate understanding as the waifuists.

enjoy your shit waifu. you'll never experience a Veeky Forums where the mods got bullied so hard they ignored reports for fear of being called poorly read. instead you get the other people who think masturbating into a youtube comment section will improve their anonymous Veeky Forums profile.

*whose idea of edgy

You're like Byron except the past ideal you hold up so highly was even worse than feudal slavery

Byron was the only insulting part of that, user.

Says the man who doesn't know when to use "whose" of "who's" desu.

this

too bad you couldn't correct me faster than i could myself. oh no, look, there's even not caps.

You have me there user. My bountiful anonymous internet respect doth overflow for you.

try it on your shit waifu on youtube since you won't try reading

If only I wasn't autistic...I'd be rolling in dirt.

>on the clock
>girl giving me eyes
>figure what the hell
>come up with a cheesy pick up line
>ask for her number
>it fucking works

>last night
>get coffee
>mfw she's eighteen
>she's a fucking senior in high school
>nothing in common
>she doesn't read
>books bore her
>not feeling it
>but pretending as if I am
>driving her home
>sheer impulse
So when will I see you again?
>"Oh, y-you second-ugh THING."

>tfw mutually acknowledge you should desire the companionship of a healthy relationship but don't have the energy to fake it
>forced to be a disappointment to a young girl that thinks you're interested

Remind me to never think with my penis ever again, Veeky Forums.

The new goddess of Veeky Forums. I don't blame you for not knowing, since the nu-male mods keep deleting threads about her.

bump

were can I find out more about her? If you know what I mean

Check the archives? I think there is one booktuber thread that made it there in which they talk about Carli. Otherwise, if you are feeling brave, you could try posting a thread and maybe some other people who had more information could quickly drop off what they knew.

just make a thread and hope it stays up long enough

wow you met someone and it turned out there wasn't a spark. how have you managed to turn this into some watershed moment in the story of your loneliness? this just sounds like one of a million stories from the world of being single.

this isn't even a bad thing. you're figuring out what you don't want, so it'll be easier to see what you do want when you meet her.

I guess all of the Carli threads are happening while I'm asleep.

>>"Oh, y-you second-ugh THING."

Literally what did you mean by this? Seriously I don't get it.

>Have I accidentally stumbled upon the rare QT lit gf?
Sounds more like you accidently stumbled into an actual conversation outside of Veeky Forums

Woe is you. A cute girl was attracted to you, MADE IT CLEAR SHE WAS ATTRACTED TO YOU (every man's dream), and gave you her number right away (?) then went out on a date with you and wants to see you again. But you don't have much in common and this really, really sucks because, like, being able to find another girl who will go on a date with you might like, take a couple more days bro, ugh, life can be so difficult and depressing at times!

Also

He's just realised the world of his dreams is exactly as hum-drum as the world he was always in.

I don't blame him for his sadfaggotry.

I think you're projecting your own life experiences onto his post. He met some girl and instantly gets her number, they go on a date, and he doesn't really like her. It's not like he had been fantasizing about this girl for years and finally got to go out with her only to find out she wasn't what he thought, or that he won't have plenty of other opportunities to go on dates with other girls that may have more in common with him.

>it fucking works
He's a virgin NEET (or realistic equivalent).

Oh shit. I, a man with a girlfriend, have never had one of those before. Oh boy, this response to my shitpost sure cleared everything up. Thank you user, truly I am blessed.

Stop fighting with your >1 month "girlfriend", Jane Austen is good.

You don't understand. I've never done this before. I didn't realize I was capable of this until it worked.

See btw
>education + employment 20 y/o kissless virgin

the only people who read on /lit

Carli would be amazed by what a fast board Veeky Forums has become.

The only people who cared to point the known.
>Ib4 social experiment.

Jane Eyre is pretty standard HS English curriculum, we all know who wrote it and I don't really think it needs to be said

Oh, okay. I assumed you meant you were surprised that your cheesy pick up line worked. Well then good for you user, don't give up hope, there's somebody out there for you.

But seriously what did you mean by

>"Oh, y-you second-ugh THING."

Triggered

Nervous / girlish jitters at the prospect of anything approaching a sustaining relationship. She's like a small child.

You would only if you and she weren't the kind of plebs to confuse Charlotte Bronte to Jane Austen.

Yeah but what the fuck did you mean by it?

Literal translation please.

Maybe if some anons hasn't gone full edgelord we could still have threads like that. It's a good thing.

Or if the mods weren't such jealous beta nu-male cucks!

It is a bad thing.