Post the order of math classes you took in high school

Post the order of math classes you took in high school.

Honors Geometry
Honors Algebra II
Honors Trig and Precalc
Calc I

There was no reason at all to mention they were honors classes. Did you want others to think you're special because you were in honors? Literally the same thing with more projects.

That's almost how everyone who went to public school took their math classes

First of all, no i'm not trying to brag, I fucking hate myself, and second of all, the definition of an "honors" class is different from school to school, so I have no idea what you're even talking about when you say "more projects".

>the definition of an "honors" class is different from school to school
then why mention it, since no one is goin to know what the hell you're on about

glad you hate yourself, because I hate you too

I took the IB HL curriculum.

I don't know, I do remember there being more students who took algebra I as a freshman. But yes, I know I'm average/mediocre.

Alg 1
Geometry
Geometry
Alg 2

It just means the course is ever so slightly more rigorous. I don't get why the fuck it pisses you off that I had an extra word in front 3 of the courses.

ontarioshitter here

Principles of Mathematics (gr9)
Principles of Mathematics (gr10)
Functions (gr11)
Advanced Functions (gr12)
Calculus and Vectors (gr12)

>geometry
>geometry
>algebra 2
>algebra 2
no, i didnt try at all

OP here, I was thinking about going into ChemE. Am I too shit at math (based on my courses) to do that?

After retaking pre-algebra I took algebra 1, geometry and that was it.
I didn't take math my senior year.

10 years ago, but i think
algebra
geometry/trig
pre-calc
calc AB

yea that sounds right, not a math major

I had a friend who did that. What are you doing now?

I didn't need math or anything. I always wanted to go in the army and be a medic. So that's exactly what I did.

But after years of that I decided I wanted to do something else with my life so as a 26 year old freshman I started college. I'm studying mechanical engineering.
It's a crazy uphill climb and I'm starting from the very bottom but it's what I want to do. I took intermediate algebra, a remedial course last semester and I'm just working my way up.

Correction, I took developmental algebra last semester. I'm taking intermediate algebra this fall.

Because most if not all of us were in honors classes, and you're presenting it like it's something worth mentioning. Why did you even post this thread? There's no discussion to be had, just an excuse for you to put "honors" in front of your class names and feel smug about it.

Everyone took roughly the same courses. The only thing that might change is the "honors," and I doubt even that would vary here on Veeky Forums. Try posting this thread somewhere else, and you'll get called out for the same shit. Hell, you might even earn some weird or snotty comments if you posted it on Facebook. It's not something that has any conversational merit to it by itself, so I can't think of any reason this would be worth its own thread besides you wanting to wave your little high-school dick around.

>Algebra I
>Geometry
>Geometry
>GED
>6 years of psychedelics, homelessness, and devouring libraries.
>College for linguistics. A's in all my classes thus far.

Sup?

>functions and equations
>polynomial functions
>geometry
>analytical geometry
>vectors
>probability and statistics
>derivative
>logs and roots
>trig
>integrals
>number theory and logic (optional)

"Im in high school and think im supder duper smart", the post

algebra 2/trig
precalc
calc bc
multivariable calc

then i realized how much of a brainlet i am in college once i saw how steep the difficulty spike from hs to college math is

The only reason I posted this thread is that I don't like that I started high school with geometry, and I wanted to see if others like me were here and have succeeded in STEM majors/jobs.

I'm doing the opposite of coming here to brag, I'm here to reassure myself that I'm not an idiot.

I'm sorry if I came off as a dick.

See

algebra 2
pre calculus
AP calc ab
Calc 2
Calc 3

Hon Geometry
Hon Alg II
Then I just stopped because I couldn't stand how slow classes were taught and also wasn't even sure if I was going to college because I was told a good school just wasn't an option. Yay for depression and people telling you you can't do things

Freshman:,Algebra 1
Sophomore: Geometry
Junior: Calculus I
Senior: Calculus II, AP Statistics, and Calculus 3. Differential equations in the summer. Self study in tensor calculus, linear algebra and a little bit of analysis and abstract algebra starting sophomore year

Yes I'm a sorry pathetic brainlet

Patrician

None

>Number theory and logic

I take back, this is the only patrician nonbrainlet post in this thread

>self conscious because took all of high school math in high school
no user, you'll never finish the literal 2 years at most of math classes you need for every (non physics/math) stem major.
it's not like you're in the same boat as most of the entire freshman class at every american college ever or something

>I don't like that I started high school with geometry
pic related

if you cant understand why that user thinks your retarded for specifying honors AFTER you confirm that honors has no standard across schools in a thread about the education you took in HS you should probably just kys

?? you took 5 years of math? or are you counting AP Calc BC as calc 2 and 3?

geometry
algebra II
Calc BC
Stats

It was just 5 years of a subject called mathematics

Calculus
Real analysis I
Real Analysis II
Abstract Algebra
Algebra II
Linear Algebra
Combinatorics
Topology

ITT: Brainlets

Precalculus
AP Calculus BC
Multivariable Calculus/Linear Algebra
Differential Equations/Complex Variables

What high school did you go to? Not amerifat I'm assuming. Lucky bastard

>He took precalculus

People from upper class families that live near universities can enroll as students and take upper division courses. This gives them the unfair advantage of getting into elite universities and the ability to start taking graduate level courses in their 1st-2nd year. This gives them an unfair advantage to then get into elite graduate schools.

Dam, I hate all of you, I have to start at alg 1 at college.

I have a hard time believing a high-school offers a class past Cal 2.

>ontario
You lucky fuck, you could have been from the worst province for schooling in the country
>Mathematics (Gr10)
>Advanced Mathematics (Gr11 course but took in Gr10)
>IB Math (did the program during Gr11, dropped it because it's fucking terrible and designed for a very specific type of person to succeed and has an unneccessarily large and useless workload, with irrelevant information (the chemistry course at higher level for example had stuff my teacher didn't study until she was doing her masters)
>Advanced Mathematics (Gr12)
>Calculus

I wouldn't have learned vectors though if I didn't do the IB Math for a year. Thank god our courses were done by semester, not full year, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to recover. But seriously we literally have no fucking options, hell they literally remove programs. I didn't even have clubs to join, just a couple activism groups that did bake sales and nothing else, a few sports teams despite having absolutely zero facilities for sports, everything was done off school grounds, and its a 1000 student population with a student capacity of 200, which is even worse since it's the best high school in the province.

geometry
algebra 2 / trig
didn't take a math junior year because i was a lazy retarded nigger
pre-calc