Iranians

How are the so good at STEM? I think they will be the STEM leaders of the next generation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Takes model special high school for science plus top notch university and research system.

They want to build nukes to kill the infidels and the only way to do that is through STEM

most of their scientist are women

Fucking prove it. How the fuck can they have laws against women in a true patriarchy yet keep claiming islam is a feminist religion?

Well, Iran is still a more democratic country than the most in the Middle East.

OP, you belong to

Yeah, sangniggers belong on

they are rediscovering their White genes

I've collaborated with 2 Iranians and both of them falsified results, stole or wasted research funds, then took off to another university, one took a year to write a single paper (during which time the PI had to hold her hand and spent months correcting the shit she spew), the latter one also stole the work of 2 white undergrads before sueing them when they protested.

They also didn't know shit in or outside their field general.

wait yo actually donĀ“t know that more than 70% of steam students in iran are women? dude thats one of the best comeback against feminist and their " patriarchy keep women out of science"
stem is a girl thing in iran, crazy but true

>persians
>white

Fuck off

>"girls"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

persians have excelled at science for thousands of years. they ain't dumb

they aren't completely white, but their recent success in science is because of White genes.

My sister had a similar situation when working on her phd apparently. In France, the Arab women scientists are afforded alot more bullshit in order to attract more minorities to the sciences

My mom dated two Persians. One was a doctor and had to move to stay in the country. The other was an electronics repairman and computer guy. The second one, I was too young to know who was more psychotic (my mom was psychotic), but he stood on the toilet to take a shit and always left skid marks on the back of the seat and would spit loudly in the shower and also all around the house when they were fighting. They fought a lot like all through the night every night for like 5 years. Seem like just another race who's good with numbers n stuff but aren't always the classiest. They kinda remind me of Italians

topkek

>classiest

Not to disagree with you, but it's better to be a loud couple, than one of those super uptight couples who keep repressing it until you read about a murder-suicide in the news.

>tfw my uni is matched with one in Iran and frequently exchange students
>tfw beautiful Persian princesses everywhere

Well Persia is the birthplace of much of Mathematics. Iran is a very nice country with a lot of Culture and History to it, made only possible by its magnificent people. So it's only natural we see this once great Empire slowly but surely retake its position as an academic/scientific power.

>White Genes
>Real

STEM pursuits are feminine and relegated to women in many countries.

>How are the so good at STEM?

rest of the ME is scientifically retarded, I'd assume it draws in talent

Between '53 and '79, they were quite westernized.

>They want to build nukes to kill the infidels
Not really. Iran wanting to kill us is a meme pushed by Jewish intel. Iran only cares about fighting back against what the Jews are doing to the Middle East. The USA is ofc being brainwashed into believing Iran is their enemy.

pls send bobs n vagen pic
for stem
pls send
need bobs

Chinks BTFO.

Okay but is anyone here actually Iranian?
My parents are Iranian but I was born in Australia

iranian here
this thread is a meme

Iranians are fucking based. You're welcome in Germany!

Are you nuts? There are also Kurds and Pashtuns and Ayatollahs in Iran. All the nice Iranians are in prison or got hanged already.

>Ayatollahs
Do you even know the meaning of this word mate? I hardly know anything about Iranian cultire(about as much as about any relatively big country), but you made me laugh quite hard

Don't even get me started on the Casbahs and Kebabians

Actually no, Iran has a huge brain drain problem. 75% of the mechanical engineering department at my school was filled with Iranian professors who left their country.

Well for one Iran has a middle class. Second, we only see the Iranians who have been determined enough to escape the system. Just like how some chemical reactions procede some of the population has high enough energy to overcome the activation barrier.

>Do you even know the meaning of this word mate?
ayatollah means asshole
source: my based iranian coworker

Why is Iran's flag a clit?

Because they don't have access to degeneracy like orgies, alcohol, or drugs, like in Asia, but are naturally innovative like westerners.

Iranians are degenerate as shit when they come to the west and indulge themselves in leftism and polygamy and luxury

This.

Also, for some reason EVERY rich, good looking Persian girl LOVES chemistry or biology.
They all go into dermatology or pharmaceuticals or dentistry or whatever. All of them.
The rest of them go into family businesses or math.

t. Persian dude living in Toronto

You might be surprised to see the explanation behind the name "Iran". I sure was.

Iranians are op, how can I, a mere Kim even compete in STEM?

Which eldrich species do you belong to?

They ain't. You must be smoking shrooms.