Tell me about Grothendieck

what makes him so smart?

I'll let others comment on his direct achievements but I think he was pretty woke about mathematics as he once said (referring to how his mathematics was so far removed from reality, but still brought him deep satisfaction):

"It doesn't matter if this world that opened in front of me is just a dream. Even if I continue to wander, it will echo strongly and deep in my heart, forever and ever".

He is pretty much the god of abstraction

this

He was a Jew

He got his picture taken and someone online posted a thread about him.

He knew how to abstract to the point where it's helpful but not retarded

As if that matters? Goys have contributed far, far more. And he was 1/2 jewish; his mother was a gentile.

The goyim have contributed so little given their massive numbers. A Jew is 143 times more likely to win a Nobel than a filthy inferior goy.

BIG ASHKENAZI BRAIN

Lots of loyalty for an algebraic geometer

Scotts have won more per capita. Face it, there will never be a Jewish Gauss, Newton or Galios. Never a new that breaks ground in anything. Aggregation and word games are all they are good at.

Never a jew ^^^

5 million Scots to 15 million Jews

10 scottish Nobel winners to 197 Jewish winners

Nice math goy, really proved your point.

>there will never be a Jewish Einstein
Is this the unmasked intellect of the goy?

Now subtract the prizes in peace, literature and economics, Shlomo.

Einstein is a meme. Gauss and others speculated as to the true geometry of space 100 years prior. Plus Einstein relied on Hilbert to create the mathematics for his theories.

Reminder that your argument is retarded since previous Nobel prize winners vote for the next ones and Jews can just vote for themselves

197 huh? I love how kikes count half jews as their own only when they win Nobel prizes.

>Now subtract the prizes in peace, literature and economics, Shlomo.
That leaves only... 140 Jewish winners you fucking goylet. You still lose no matter how much you move the goalposts.

They don't vote you dumb lying goy. They can only nominate, which literally any university professor can do. The vote is only done by the Swedish or Norwegian Nobel committee. Everyone knows Sweden is full of Jews right? Can't you get a single fact right.

>Einstein is a meme.
Einstein is a meme is a meme for dumb jealous goys like you. Just accept your inferiority with humility.

I love how /pol/ counts half Jews and blacks as white.

He is the original meme scientist though. At least Newton created the mathematics for his physical theories. Einstein relied on Hilbert.
We don't need to inflate our accomplishments like our hook-nosed brethren.

How is an award like that showing Jewish supremacy? As if it couldn't be corrupted by your kind.
If you want to talk about achievements, even though your people are still likely to steal it, ok.
Also, you are right. We are a bunch of goyim. Fuck off to kikechan.

I just found the Wikipedia page where you got the 197
>[Note 1] The definition of a Jew here includes anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent regardless of religious affiliation as well as those who converted to Judaism at any stage of life
L M A O
How desperate can the heebs get?

Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest

I heard he's brilliant with primes

Physiognomy is real.
You can put bottles on that dome.

Not really.

Desert kikes are bringing it down. Ashkenazis are at around 114 IIRC.

And why are the SD's all fucked?

Jewish, Druish; what's the difference?

All members of Nobel prize committee are yids

How the fuck Grothendieck thread turned into such shitposting

This is the PHENOTYPE women want

That's SD of the group, not the test

So if I am an atheist I probably have an iq of 111 +- and because I also dont believe in free will and am a determinist I probably have an iq of at least 120.

Nice, really makes you think. Too bad I m a NEET who wastes his PHENOTYPE.

I love him and would unironically suck his dieck

>clearly white
>iz a jew you stupid goy
Nope jews are stupid and brown, no suprise israel got so low iq

Wow, that escalated quickly...
If you want ti achieve genius, you will only need to develop your acadrmic intelligence so much, but a healthy imagination goes a long ways toward finding new inventions, solution, & increasing your ability to utilize a larger portion of your brain power, so day dream more!

>so day dream more!
That's exactly what Grothendieck said! He even called Galois' work to be 'day dreaming'. Grothendieck considered Galois to be one of the greatest mathematician and he also referred to him as a 'soul mate'. You won't find an exact quote, I read it in a russian translation his book 'Recoltes et Semailles'

He failed electromagnetism in university

Grothendieck= high verbal IQ, low performance IQ
in other words, a true brainlet

He also failed trigonometry class and had to stay another year in University of Montpellier. He failed because trig was boring and he was focused on his own research(he rediscovered lesbegue integral)

>Grothendieck= high verbal IQ
Are there any sources how verbal IQ related to abstract thinking and other 'Grothendieck stuff' ? Moreover, I doubt we can state his verbal IQ was high as he never took a test.