What's the meme trilogy of the 2010's? I feel like this is close

What's the meme trilogy of the 2010's? I feel like this is close...

Fuck you phone pic

The Yurope! Duology
Behead All Satans
The Magnificent Third Rail

No reason that Bleeding Edge and Cannonball should be there. Taipei is a must, though.

It's just a duology now.

where's the best place to start with mcelroy? help

Replace Jerusalem with My Twisted World.

anywhere you want retard

canonball. the instructors. parallel stories. the nix

thanks bud

>66
Kek confirms

I started with WnM which I wouldn't recommend against really, you get a microcosm of McElroy's style and narrative fuckery from beginning to end. you don't want to start with Schitzophremia the book though I'd check out Actress in the House or Lookout Cartridge

can someone tell me something about tai pei? Is it normal book or pynchon-like?

It's pure autism. Imagine a vapid millenial's diary about how he pops pills and doesn't really get along with his girlfriend but pretends to for a while until they break up.

go to bed Tao

I'm pissed that Tai Pei doesn't get posted nearly as much as it used to.

Anything but w&m. I mean most here will start with w&m anyway, but ey. Smugglers bible is gr8, and easier to digest.

I'm glad people on here read McElroy. It's pretty much the only place on the internet he gets posted regularly. Is Cannonball good? I feel like it might be a great intro to him, given the length.

all I have read is ancient history and it was amazing. I love reminiscing about the past and how it shaped my life and that was pretty much the main character.

Taipei was really fucking disappointing, and repetitive if you've read his earlier work.

Eee Eee Eee is great, though.

i guess tao finally went to bed

start with his short story collection Night Souls

I'm about 40 or so pages into it. It's an alienated millennial feeling sort of bad about himself.

I feel like early tao lin tried to crib a bunch of authors he read during his mfa course then later ended up settling on the blandest style filled with the most banal ideas. He's a total failure.

>not including OnThe Edge by Rafael Chirbes

Kill yourself, OP