>>9097321

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-40899188
bbc.com/news/science-environment-40669449
scientificamerican.com/article/how-bad-of-a-greenhouse-gas-is-methane/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

climate change is a hoax

He actually responded to that exact graph in one of his videos, can't remember which, you should check it out bro.

I would but I'm literally too busy drowning in the historically unprecedented rising sea levels.

based -2 iq bro

I might have a negative IQ but at least I'm not gullible. CO2 driven climate change is the fakest science I've ever seen.

Worth a read:
bbc.com/news/science-environment-40899188
Apparently discussions are not permitted. This is a very different attitude form what I experienced when I was an active researcher.

Also the Swiss have discovered the emission data are falsified.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, are you saying its bad that people called out that politicians bullshit?

Link was har dto finf but here it is:
bbc.com/news/science-environment-40669449

In view of this massive and world wide fraud it is hard to believe the correlations that have been put forward.

My point is that in science there is always debate, even about things that most people think of as settled. It is part of healthy debate and demonstrates that academic freedom is present and allows people to put forward thinking that may not be too popular. This is the opposite of stifling debate. And history shows that this is important to scientific progress.

When the climate people call for the end to all dissidents it is a very unhealthy sign. We have already gone from "global warming" to "climate change" with no change in the absolute certainty of the proponents. "Never in doubt - frequently wrong" is an expression that comes to mind.

Fine, i'll take the bait.
A dumb politician spreading misinformation on public radio isn't discussion, it isn't debate, it isn't science.
If I go on NPR and claim the sky is green, I haven't started a discussion, i've told a flat out lie - if I was a career politician this would be even worse, as i've told a lie with no background or training in what i'm lying about for the sole purpose of personal gain.
>science can come from anyone!
Yes, but it doesn't. This guy has no idea about anything climate science related and a 16 year old could point out his horseshit.
>fucking censoring scientists trying to shut out all scientific discussion
If something is almost certainly true, it makes sense that there is more pushback to people who claim the opposite, as there is more evidence for the truth than against it. That is how science works, not someone saying "climate change not real" on radio.

>A dumb politician spreading misinformation on public radio isn't discussion, it isn't debate, it isn't science.
That politician was not the issue. Read a bit closer:
>He added: "There should be NO debate anymore about climate change. We (the world minus Trump/Lawson et al) have moved on."

This is of course "problematic" (to borrow a favourite phrase from the PC crowd) for two reasons:
- this is a bare faced attempt to gag ALL debate, no exceptions
- this is an attempt to claim a world wide consensus that does not exist, and all use of "royal we" is just silly.

For there are opponents also by physicists, such as Ivar Giaever. And the warming pause is also debated, including if the pause is there at all or just a mis-reading.

>countries emissions reports since 2015 paris accord are shoddy. Therefore climate science, which has never relied on these reports, is faulty.
You are an extremely delusional little /pol/kin aren't you?

Alternatively, the matter of climate change has been settled so there is no point wasting time discussing it.
Only dumb /pol/tards like you think there is still some plausibility as to whether climate change is real, it isn't.
Regular people didn't make the connection that most trump supports are climate change deniers (and visa versa), YOU DID, there is no logical reason those 2 things should be connected, but you connected them.

If you believe the climate debate is based on CO2 alone you are out of your mind. methane is worse than CO2 but doing anything about agricultural emissions are no go.

To be this uninformed you must live in /pol/.

>If you believe the climate debate is based on CO2 alone you are out of your mind.
What the fuck does this have to do with what you're replying to? Try again retard.

>methane is worse than CO2 but doing anything about agricultural emissions are no go.
Methane has about a quarter of the effect CO2 does. Another idiotic meme.

This is just wrong. Not much more to say about it.
scientificamerican.com/article/how-bad-of-a-greenhouse-gas-is-methane/
>In those short decades, methane warms the planet by 86 times as much as CO2, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

>In those short decades, methane warms the planet by 86 times as much as CO2, according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
This ignores that CO2's effect lasts longer than a few decades and we emit much more CO2 than methane. Methane emissions are not the primary contributor to warming, and the article you posted doesn't say anything to the contrary.

Desperate re-definitions of facts and "facts" are the hallmarks of pseudo scientists. Leave. Just leave.

>using faulty RSS model which has been corrected multiple times
>cherrypicking start at 1997 El Nino and end before 2016 El Nino
You are scum.

Where's the current sea level?

>>CO2 lasts longer and is emitted more
>hurr redefining facts
If you can't respond to what I'm saying don't bother posting, you waste of space.

>If you can't respond to what I'm saying
Of course I can. It is just now worth the effort anymore.

>don't bother posting, you waste of space.
Take your own advice. Good bye.

>Of course I can.
Liar.

butthurt, you got destroyed lad

You failed so hard, retard. You got destroyed on every single point. Enjoy your autism.

Wrong. Again. And again. Warmers are the real conspiracy nuts, pic. related.

>posts 2 hours later
Are /pol/tards really this obviously idiotic?