Yfw you make the mistake of discussing global warming, race, and IQ with a /pol/tard

>yfw you make the mistake of discussing global warming, race, and IQ with a /pol/tard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YezbREhH_Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw using facts against feelings

>yfw you make the mistake of discussing global warming, race, and IQ with a modern liberal

>anyone that isn't a poltard is a modern liberal

Watch more Potholer54, you're likely getting your blood pressure up and shedding more heat than light when you could be having fun with it. Here's something to start you off.
youtu.be/YezbREhH_Eg

>Anyone that complains about modern liberals is a /pol/tard

Cool graph, I'll save it to use on a poltard.

>Only on /pol/tards
>Not on anyone who opines on a topic without knowing anything about it
With great power, comes great responsibility.

funny how you post that, and OP is so willing to get into arguments

If that was my criteria, I'd have to post it 95% of the time.

That shows you've got a bias against what you perceive to be /pol/tard talking points. What's the point of getting into an argument with them, if so? Also It's not like that graph shows anything but a phenomenon not one is going to willingly admit they are part of.

You've misunderstood. I meant I'd have to use it 95% of the time on everyone that I talked to one the internet.
Anyway, I know you're a secret poltard. Don't lie ; )

>Anyway, I know you're a secret poltard. Don't lie ; )

That depends on what you mean by poltard.

someone dumb enough to waste their time on /pol/

I made a mistake by thinking a modern liberal would bother presenting any interesting debating points beyond making a thread to bitch and moan.

Just look at the state of this thread.

By your own metric, you are now a dumb /pol/tard.

t. schizo
not everyone who posts ITT that isn't you is the same person

Someone that subscribes to the popular far right ideologies on there and allows their thinking to be skewed by said ideologies.

Present a /pol/tard argument you disagree with.

I can't tell if it's trolling or not....

And I just fucking love the classic /pol/ retorts that are simply a fucking screencap of a wall of Veeky Forums text. Wow!

>yfw all the data says /pol/ is right
>so you should gtfo of Veeky Forums
>and go back to >>>/reddit/ where you belong

why do people assume race-IQ arugments are meant to dehumanize nonwhites in the US?
they're meant to explain the socio-economic status they're in, and be a counter-argument to the position that "people are poor because of Xism/bigotry"
saying, "the black population in the US has an average IQ of 80" does NOT mean all blacks should be treated like retards and children

They're wholeheartedly serious.

Because it's a reductionist explanation. IQ is one factor of many, not the entire or even main cause as poltards argue.

it's the most predictive and repeatable of the metrics used and explains most of the data.
their economic position is elevated most simply by being in the US, but that factor is ignored by only looking at populations in the US

>it's the most predictive and repeatable of the
You're falling into the Laplace trap of assuming everything in the universe can fit into neat models with entirely predictable causes and effects. Humans are almost unfathomably complicated at this point and cannot be understood by models that take into consideration one small part of us. Though I will grant you that the leftist are also wrong.

For

>A triggered cuck got so mad evul nazis rekt his ''all races are equal utopic'' argument he decided to make a thread here to cry

The only cucks are poltards that want to be ruled by a big strong daddy.

Regardless of the complexity behind it, at the end of the day either you can, or you cannot. IQ is the best predictor of future academic, economic and health success we have, an despite not explaining the causes why it is what it, it does a pretty good job at explaining the behavioral and socio-economic differences between races.

You don't BTFO anyone except for yourself when you ignore science in favour of ideological gymnastics.

Got myself a nice and fat ''intellectual'' here.

>ignore science in favour of ideological gymnastics.

I agree, which is why Regressive leftists are in the wrong.

>only the regressive left think poltards are retarded anti-science faggots that cherry pick, spin things, and put forth fallacious arguments.

There's retards in both sides, to think all /pol/tards have the same talking points just shows you fruity lad can't be far away from the cuck tree.

Don't you realize that you have to:
1) strip away all individual past experiences
2) strip away all epigenetics
3) put a large group of people in an identical settings
4) make the world colorblind
in order to prove that IQ "predicts" SES of entire races?

>1) strip away all individual past experiences

Most human experiences are pretty similar, specially when you are talking about them in the millions. It's not like every person is truly a special and unique snowflake.

>2) strip away all epigenetics

Lots of similarity specially inside demographics, you have to be silly to think the range is so wide it renders all data useless

>3) put a large group of people in an identical settings

Unnecessary

>4) make the world colorblind

IQ doesn't change even when minorities are in their home countries, surrounded by their own people. So this point is irrelevant.
-

I don't need to compare the experiences of all the species of bears out there out put them in a simulation where they all experience the same to know Polar bears are going to be a lot better at resisting extremely cold environments than a Grizzly bear. I can observe that as a result of all it's complexity. The same way I can see Chinese and Jews doing better than Whites while having a higher IQ, and I can see blacks and Abbos at the bottom end if the scale, living like savages and being responsible for 50% of the homicides in America.
You get over it, pal. We are not all the same.

I don't even know who really believes the left thinks all races / humans are equal.

Yo dude I'm talking about race to race comparisons. You just said:
>All races have similar life experiences
>All races have similar epigenetics
>It's not necessary to compare different races fairly (really??)
>IQ doesn't vary within a race

Well, they push that propaganda in the media but in reality their polices indicate otherwise. If all races are equal, they wouldn't ask for racially focused, student quotas. They know 80% of Blacks cannot succeed in Academia if they have to compete on an even field against other races.

>Racial quotas
There's that word again...

>>It's not necessary to compare different races fairly (really??)

Life itself is the fairest comparison you are going to get. If a race fails to compete as well as another in an specific area, then that race is inferior in that area.

It's really simple to understand.

>>IQ doesn't vary within a race

It does, and the Bell Curve does a hell of a good job to explain it.

>>All races have similar life experiences
>All races have similar epigenetics

It's not irrelevant, but definitely not a game changer. Juts because you put a Jew in Africa, it's not magically going to become a sub 70 IQ by average chance.

Fine, call it Affirmative action. Racial Quotas-lite.

What were white peoples IQs 100 years ago?

As far as I know, it has increased by over 30 points from 1900. Probably due to better nutrition allowing people to develop higher, into the genetic potential.

Below 70.

That's a lot of points to be explained by SES mon frere

Not really, considering it's an average affected by the fact socio-economics were very different back then, while a much bigger disparity between classes (dictating who gets more food, education and quality of life which all affect IQ).

All the smug anime pictures in the world will not excuse minorities failing to compete with whites when not only they live lives better than many had in 1900, but whites actively try their best to make them succeed by literally giving them free food and using affirmative action to give them better education.

Flynn BTFOs your every argument in his newest book. I'm not even memeing.

>when you talk nukes, trannies, and tabula rasa with libtards

Care to explain his argument, or at the very least post the full name of his book?

Low quality bread

>muh epic genetics
So why do identical twins separated at birth have remarkably similar behavior, temperament and even IQ which even the drastic variations in environment do not account for?

"Are we getting smarter?".

Aight

> it has increased by over 30 points from 1900

You are wrong on this. Theres been some measured gain in IQ, and its unclear if its measurement error or not, but it hasnt been a 30 point gain. An 8 point gain, tops.

How. No one interprets the Flynn effect the way you do, not even Flynn. Just last month Flynn himself gave a talk on a so called "anti-flynn" effect. The Flynn effect is peculiar precisely because it contradicts other sources that suggest IQ is dropping. The fact that the Flynn effect has been larger in different IQ sub tests and slowing down might give us clues to whats going on.

Cuz epigenetics are heritable.

Saying that it's due to racism is also a reductionist explanation. So what?

you're falling into the inverse laplace trap of assuming it cannot fit into models with any degree of predictability.
Also does racism "predict" scientifically with any greater degree of accuracy the social positions of various groups?

Anyone that says the cause is solely racism is a retard.

0 Theres basically no evidence for strong epigenetic effects in humans
1 Epigenetics is not an alternative to genetics. Epigenetic effects are themselves controlled by genetics.

80 isnt that far from retards, and it does mean that blacks will be over represented among retards.

I think heritability is responsible for 85% of all human variation. Its way under estimated. The consequences of living in a social world largely determined by genes is in fact really ugly. It means that we cant argue with each other because nothing we can say will appeal to each others innate moral personalities. It means that eugenics and brutal government control over our sex lives could be the only way to save civilization. Conservatives are downplaying that because it doesnt help them politically, and liberals are just in out right denial on how the world really works.

If tomorrow all black people went extinct. We would increase the average IQ, have a better economy, and a way safer country. It is clear to me now, we must exterminate Blacks, Abboriginals, Gypsies, Rednecks, Mexicans, Indians, Chinks...

I want them all to begone. Replace the world population with Superior ancient Greek genetics.

Leftists say all races are equally worth not that they are the same and that everyone deserves the same chances in live.

> If all races are equal, they wouldn't ask for racially focused, student quotas. They know 80% of Blacks cannot succeed in Academia if they have to compete on an even field against other races.

>Leftists say all races are equally worth

Is there really people who believe, a fucking gorilla looking nigress has the same worth as fucking Chad or Stacy?

HAHAHAHA

>Leftists say all races are equally worth not that they are the same and that everyone deserves the same chances in live.

> leftists
> as if they are a homogenous group
> as if many are thoughtful enough for such a coherent opinion
> as if the "there are no races" position isnt way way more common

Go out and make friends user.

You realize that the median IQ score is, by definition, 100 right?

What prompted you to say that?

it's a normalized distributed, and 100 is defined to be the average

Are you saying the IQ average wouldn't go up despite removing all the low IQ minorities?

Yeah, you are right, and being a fucking bone head for ignoring his point that intelligence will go up.

>heritability
There's that word again

Youre an idiot.

If you remove those of lower intelligence (which clearly includes your self), the entire scale will be shifted. Everyone left will have a lower IQ than before.

Dunning-Kruger in action once again.

Just because a number does not change, it does not mean the intelligence of the country has not benefited by removing the lower IQ population. Good think you decided to ignore the other two points I made.

If you get lost with semantics, you belong with the purged.

>Youre

The first thing I do after entering a board is to hide every thread featuring a pepe in the OP. This being an exception.

Just thought I'd let you know.

>Let's post one of the outliers in the black people IQ scale and use him as the average

> wasting your neurons on pointless non-grammatical punctuation that you dont even pronounce

> getting mad at someone who is improving the english language

> not even saying anything, just posting smug images and acting like a cunt.

Who mentioned IQ? You're obsessed bro

>let's judge every individual based on generalizations instead of going on a case by case basis

That's exactly what we should do. Exterminate and genetically engineer a way for LOW IQ and hideous people to be born. I am tired of looking and pathetically unaesthetic minorities.

IQ was actually meant to ID underperforners at the level of a population- using it that way is kosher.

You poor thing