archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hegelian dialectic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Context?
Link?

I'm just happy to be noticed desu

>Being made fun of for knowing things
Fucking reddit

lmao that's what I was going to say.

"ohhh heeyyy we got a smarty pants over here. fuck off back to /lit Einstein.

God forbid somebody knows things

My guess is that someone from re.ddit came to Veeky Forums and said something fucking stupid, and was told to "go back to red.dit." Now that he is back on his turf, he takes glee in telling pretentious pseuds to " go back to Veeky Forums."

Making fun of themselves, you mean. There's hardly anyone left here who isn't a closet plebbitor.

>that pic
Have you ever had a gf user?

normies get out

'Hegelian dialectic' is something /pol/ says to denote some grand Jewish conspiracy. I'm serious.

Search 'hegelian dialectic' in the /pol/ archive. /pol/ and reddit are fucking retards

>its another faggot proudly exposes himself as a reddit cross-poster episode

*le epic sigh*

Not him but is it bad if I've had sex a handful of times but have never been in a long term relationship at 25?

Just did
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hegelian dialectic/

What the fuck is wrong with this board?

hahahaha that's great

I never did either

Sometimes I feel compelled to educate /pol/ at least a little, given how they've memed themselves into cultural relevance.

What on Earth? How did this happen?

It's not mine, found it on r9k

So I guess the answer is no

>posts nonstop in /r/politics

OP, care to kys

Depends. Do you want long term relationships? Do you hope to get married someday? If so, yes, it's a problem, and you should look at whatever you're doing and change fast.

If not, whatever, keep fucking randos

>tfw the /pol/itically incorrect ideology becomes the /pol/itically correct thing to believe in the US

what are the main things you think they are wrong about?

Actually the answer is yes ;)

They wouldn't want it. They're explicitly anti-intellectual.

I'd just say they're just anti-leftist intellectuals, which isn't necessarily bad. That said, I saw a post on there calling Lolita "pedophilic kikery" today, so I'm not prepared to defend my point too passionately.

don't argue for a thesis you know is wrong when it's clearly indefensible, it doesn't further the conversation

>the reply has a delete option

You mean... OP was the one who did this? How could he?

they have demonstrated constantly that they don't understand very basic things about history, statistics, philosophy, public policy and any number of other issues.

They live in a separate reality that in very few way represents our own and arguing them is like arguing with a wall.

Do you know how many times I've attempted to explain what multicolinearity is to them, or how over I've had to break out the quotes from OKH officers about how awful a leader and tactician Hitler was?

with a heavy heart i regret to inform you that OP is still a faggot

oh goodness

>mfw

>Being anti-Trump.

Fuck off of Veeky Forums OP.

having ventured out from your home board, /pol/, a few months ago doesn't make you Veeky Forums, fuck off

Lamont cranston, you traitor. Short haired hotty loving traitor

Pol is smarter than lit.. well I guess smarter is a tough term... more aware. though that is tough too.. Pol actually cares about the state of the world, their nations well being. Lit just wants to wrap up in blankets and bury their head in fantasy

interesting, any more specific examples. The hitler one is easy, I think many of them might agree, and hindsight is 20/20... it may not be easy to project such a thing, but was it possible for him to win/succeed the 'war' at all?

I would disagree about the awful leader part.

>/pol/
>intellectuals

please go back to /pol/, please

Holy...

HAHA I AM AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF Veeky Forums AS WELL. *UPVOTES* *SIPS TEA* *DOWNVOTES THE PESRON ABOVE WHO EVERYONE ELSE DOWNVOTED TOO* *GREENTEXTS ON REDDIT, YOUTUBE, AND TWITTER*