Is he Veeky Forums?

No. He just uses Veeky Forums to drain money out of really insecure upper & upper middle class people with no real problems. He is a glorified self help Guru.

This guy looks like Prince William with downs

he ugly ;)

Marx u sikk

His stuff can be surprisingly depressing and harsh for self-help shit. I think he'd be more Veeky Forums if he wasn't trying to fix people in the first place though

You mean is he a pseud who doesn't actually read the shit he talks about, and reduces all arguments to support his goals at a particular moment? Yes, he's as Veeky Forums as they come.

Is this Tao Lin?

I've read his book The Architecture of Happiness. It mixed two of my interests, psychology and architecture. It was pretty interesting but I've never touched anything else from him after watching a few of his School of Life videos.

I haven't read him yet, but looking at a list of his works makes me very interested.

I don't know why, but I can't accept that that he's actually bald. Somehow that face just doesn't match that head.

He's the Judge. A smiling ageless man.

I can't understand why (given his youthful/babyface) he would decide to purposely style his balding head by having that ring of hair there.

go to bed, alain

This guy is middlebrow pleb shit and looks like TROW's dad.

Why the fuck won't he just shave it? He wouldn't look 60. I hope to never cling to my hair like that, if I bald.

>I don't know why, but I can't accept that that he's actually bald.
But user, thats how you know hes smart. He has used so much brain power that his brain overheated so often that it singed where the hair connects on the inside, and made it unable to grow.

Hes a transcendent intellectual that has tasted the warm sweet milk of eternity, he cares what you and people like you think

The day he dies is the day I shall rejoice!

I AM VERY JEALOUS OF HIS INTELLIGENCE AND SUCCESS

t. Anons Inthisthread

>BBC's pet philosopher
>Veeky Forums