How accurate is this Autism test?

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

this test is already flawed, what am i supposed to answer? do u guys not see the problem with this question how am i supposed to say i like doing the same thing over and over again without not doing the same thing over and over again

I think that means you have autism. Severe autism.

>Your score was 18 out of a possible 50.
>Scores in the 0-25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.
And supposedly I have assburgers.

>31

So I'm slightly autistic?

This test is bogas!!

I think you have autism

>iPad

Yup, that's autism.

NO WAIT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!!
I got it for $15

Autism is when you are low functioning, non verbal and unable to even take such a test. You guys are just spergs looking for a victim card.

Why the fuck is the disagree part on the right that is just unnatural.

kys

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

/math/ represent

Tfw 30

that's phrased pretty badly."indicate some autistic traits (Aspergers Syndrome)" sounds like they're saying you have aspergers

10/50
I'm pretty much a normie that likes to hang around in this autism filled boards for infromation and ocassional good discussions. mostly while on freetime at work or so.

wonder wht that makes me? a normie ambassator?

>has a job
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

having to explain himself over the internet on an annonimous board

say it with me

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

:(

28/50 was diagnosed as autism as a child
Then it evolved into schizoid personality disorder

>autism
I meant autism jr.(the spreg)

>your score was 0
the test is wrong

also, sorry, my key of the number " " is broken so i only could type half of the digits of my test result

I've consistently gotten around a 33 on this test every time I've taken it in the past few years. I'm going to get evaluated for ASD at a university pretty soon just to see what I need to work on if I decide to get counseling for it.
I'm pretty sure I have aspergers at this point but I hate people who self diagnose so I'm going to let the professionals take care of it.
If I do have it, it would explain a lot.

Guess I'm just a psychopath then.