My old roommate was a super ultra giga Chad...

My old roommate was a super ultra giga Chad. He is a good dude and we are friends but watching how women interacted with him redpilled the fuck out of me about the entire gender.

>I have to jump through half a dozen fiery hoops and pray the planets are aligned favorably just to get a 6/10 to acknowledge my existence
>must put forth 100% of the effort to have any chance of a successful date or letting laid
>even if I pass every goddamn skill check she puts up, she still keeps looking for a better man and will drop me the instant she can do better
>but my old Chad roommate didn't have to do anything at all to have 9/10s fighting for him
>he rejected women 10x hotter than I would ever have a chance with because he would rather spend the night drinking or playing video games
>this only made them want him more

Watching this process play out a few dozen times was enough to make me despise half the humans on Earth.

I knew another chad in college, just watching him gave me an insight into another life that I wish I never knew
>6'7
>blonde with blue eyes
>played tight end for the football team

when he walked by girls would literally stop talking to each other to just stare at him with their mouths open, he wouldn't even notice. This happened literally everywhere he went without fail. Whenever I saw him walking anywhere girls would literally just stand and watch him.

He always had this look on his face like he just finished fucking a girl.

girls laughed at absolutely EVERYTHING he said, he didn't even have to make a joke and they'd laugh.

He had a 8/10 gf and regularly cheated on her with other girls, she knew about it and let it happen because she was afraid she'd never get anyone better than him

>girls laughed at absolutely EVERYTHING he said, he didn't even have to make a joke and they'd laugh.

Wow, I had no idea women were attracted to attractive men! What else can you redpill me about, wise sir?

So you are telling me women are sexually attracted to physically attractive men? I'm speechless.

And what's going on in that picture?

give me books that redpill me on women and their vile ways

Embrace the homoerotism. Worship Chad. You are now your roommate's orbiter. Take the redpill.

Women only want casual sex with men they find attractive you fucking moron.

If you're not hot you can't "trick" women into fucking you. Fucking kill yourself.

>room mate is chad, works out, fit, good looking
>"nerdy" plays games
>pig disgusting, disorganized, lives in squalor
>I am skynny but good looking
>clean and organized, smart,.
>chicks 9/10 chicks flock to him, leaving boyfriends for him
>I have to break my fucking back to get to third base with any girl

What the fuck

What the fuck does this have to do with literature?

this is a literature board, you crybaby, fuck off

we're reading books but we would be out there having lots of casual sex if we were chads

Fuck off to /r9k/ you utter fucking child

Start lifting you faggot

Protip: casual sex makes you feel empty, and is amateur-tier hedonism.

My best friend through my teens was five feet, seven inches. He was a manlet. He had a weak jaw and was heavily asthmatic. He wasn't fat, nor was he noticeably skinny, but he was probably the least athletic person I've ever met. All he ate was junk food. All he drank was soda. His parents bought him everything he asked for and he often spent a lot of money on new clothes, tickets for music shows ("gigs") and even bought a couple of instruments that he never learned to play. One night in his parents' VW campervan, when we were around 14 years old, he, myself and another guy were lying there during a sleepover and he was pushing the idea of showing each other our penises. We'd been to the beach earlier and at the time I still hadn't figured out that my foreskin should be retracted (if only from time to time). Needless to say my other friend showed his penis, which was pretty skinny and average. Then I was pressured into showing mine but, blushing, prefaced the big reveal by explaining that it was red because we'd been in the sea (where the water is salty) and they both said whatever, but obviously wanted me to continue. So I quickly pulled it out and sure enough the hoodie-string-like skin around the opening of my foreskin was red and swollen (I would later learn this was the consequence of smegma build-up). Anyway they barely said anything and I put it away feeling a little annoyed. Then my friend pulled his penis out and it was at least seven inches soft and girthy at that! I was so embarrassed, and a week later at the house of another friend he made a comment about penises that only I would understand and I felt humiliated and just hoped he wouldn't explain the joke. This friend was amazing with girls. Lost his virginity young. Had a threesome when we were 14 or 15. At his house he wanted to show me a video of some band or something but "accidentally" opened a video of him getting sucked off by a girl in the year above us A bunch of us went on holiday one year and I was almost immediately dismissed as a potential lover by the girls there while my friends all found girls to hook up with. We were at this girl's apartment one time and my friend was obviously annoyed at the lack of attention he was getting so he went and sat on the sofa and hit himself with a fake plastic sword until people started wondering what was up with him and the girls giggled at his weird behaviour. What the hell! I was even accused of being gay by the foreign guys in the group. I hated them so much. I had two girlfriends throughout school and when I was crushing on one (after we'd split up) my friend followed her into some bushes and did something sexual with her while the rest of us waited for them to retrieve the ball which had gotten lost in there. There was another girl too and I'm pretty sure he got with her too. I don't speak to him any more. The last time I saw him he called my name as a hello but I just looked at him and kept walking home. I don't have any friends.

Holy shit you didnt even try to make this literature related

You didnt even say "books for this feel" or something

Youre an actual bomb scare user

this board is pure r9k now

There's no coherence in your narration.

No, only OP

It always bothered me that no matter what I do or how hard I try, my cock will never get bigger.
Bitches only want the big dick. It's like every time I approach them they ask me with their eyes: so, uh, how big? 6 inches I guess. Oh, is that it, sorry I can pick any guy I want here even though I'm a 6/10. Try a 4/10, I hear they accept average cock these days.

>chad

hmmmmm

>redpi...

not reading more of that.

this thread shouldn't be on lit

MODS

Maybe the girls are picking up on the fact that you're spending most of your time thinking about chads and dicks. Maybe they're picking up on the fact that you seem like a (literal) fag. Why don't you focus on their breasts, butt, face, and voice, instead of daydreaming about them being with other guys?

I just want a bigger cock. It's pretty lame you can fix or better everything else about yourself but your dick. Through natural methods and hard work I mean.

kek this.

Why are frog retards so dumb?

And I want my cock to be swallowed by Miranda Kerr's cunt, but that doesn't mean it's ever going to happen. Probably time to make peace with the size and location of our cocks, no?

Fucking this, focus on the girl you bunch of repressed, narcissistic fags.

But, that could happen. It just won't happen. With an amount of effort it would.
You should find a way to shrug off your brain problems