Worth reading or is this the autistic screeching of a mad hermit living in the forest and mailing bombs to universities?

Worth reading or is this the autistic screeching of a mad hermit living in the forest and mailing bombs to universities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manifesto tier:

>God-tier
Elliot Rodger and Anders Breivik
>Incredible tier (LEFTISTS BTFO)
Unaman
>cuckold tier
Communist Manifesto, SCUM manifesto

Take the redpill

>Elliot Rodger

That loser had a manifesto? Is it just rambling /r9k/ nonsense about muh sluts and muh degeneracy?

Yes.

How have you not yet read My Twisted World? Get with the program bro.

It's the last tearful croaks of a frogman as he realizes he's genetic garbage soon to be extirpated from the genepool.

>mad hermit
kaczynski was a math genius and is certainly smarter than you

>141 pages
>Part One: A Blissful Beginning, Age 0-5

There is no fucking way that I am reading 141 pages of some autist's blog

>I hated all of those obnoxious, boisterous men who were able to enjoy pleasurable sex lives with beautiful girls, but I hated the girls even more, because they were the ones who chose those men instead of me. It was their choice. They are the ones who deprived me of love and sex.

>My hatred and rage towards all women festered inside me like a plague. Their very existence is the cause of all of my torture, pain and suffering throughout my life. My life turned into a living hell after I started desiring them when I hit puberty. I desire them intensely, but I could never have them. I could never have the experience of holding hands with a beautiful girl and walking on a moonlit beach, I could never embrace a girlfriend and feel her warmth and love, I could never have passionate sex with a girl and drift off to sleep with her sexy body beside me. Women deemed me unworthy of having them, and so they deprived me of an enjoyable youth, while giving their love and sex to other boys. In all of those years I suffered a life of sexual starvation and unfulfilled desires. I will never get those years back. My life has been wasted, all because women hate me so much.

>All I had ever wanted was to love women, but their behavior has only earned my hatred. I want to have sex with them, and make them feel good, but they would be disgusted at the prospect. They have no sexual attraction towards me. It is such an injustice, and I vehemently questioned why things had to be this way. Why do women behave like vicious, stupid, cruel animals who take delight in my suffering and starvation? Why do they have a perverted sexual attraction for the most brutish of men instead of gentlemen of intelligence?

>I concluded that women are flawed.

Holy shit I was wrong. His "manifesto" is pure comedic gold. This guy was a living example of the most delusional of the modern beta males.

Good stuff.

Dude was a young undergrad at harvard and was fucked in the head by the cia via mk ultra.

Elliot's 141 page manifesto condensed into 2 minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

The Feminine Mystique is pretty good

It's worth a read.

Old Ted only recommends the version published by Feral House.

Yeah it's good.

It's both. Worth reading definitely, and contains some powerful insights and ideas.

It's actually more of an autobiography. He sees his crime as the result of a lifetime of constant rejection and failure, so he meticulously goes through his entire life story as a justification for his actions. Parts of it are actually quite sad and relatable, others are unintentionally hilarious. As the story goes on you get more anger and more "REEEE ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS" stuff, you really see his transformation from a happy and innocent child to a deranged person who wants to commit a massacre. I'd recommend it.

lolno. Not everyone with a PhD is a genius, he made zero important contributions to mathematics.

See, I thought his resume stood out against that.

What about chris dorner

He has some interesting points (and I don't mean shitting on leftists, which is solid as well). But he's probably neither the first one to present these points nor the one to present them in the best way. Too bad I'm an uneducated pleb and can't point you to the better sources.

Kaczynski was right about everything

He was right about technology, or rather its affect of people, that's for sure.

Then again you get the same thing from playing FF7 and don't have to deal with autism to do so.

Semi-interesting on some points, catastrophically flawed on others. His entire wish of destroying industrial society rests on his very intellectually poor idea that surrogate activities, such as literature or science in industrial society, aren't as satisfying as hunting for elk and dying agonizing and prolonged deaths of simple infections in a primitivist society.

He makes decent critiques but is pretty much naive or dead wrong about everything else. Esp praxis

It's really fucking funny bro, not even saying that ironically. He is such an over-the-top unhinged narcissist that you can't help but laugh at him. One episode in particular I recall, where he bought a lottery ticket, and was absolutely convinced that the universe itself had granted him the winning ticket because he was a literal god who deserved it, and then when he loses, he spends several pages describing his complete autistic meltdown at the iniquity he has suffered by the hands of the cosmos.

>surrogate activities, such as literature or science in industrial society, aren't as satisfying as hunting for elk and dying agonizing and prolonged deaths of simple infections in a primitivist society.

he sounds right hmmm

>he completed his high school education when he was 15 years old. He was encouraged to apply to Harvard University, and was subsequently accepted as a student beginning in 1958 at the age of 16. While at Harvard, Kaczynski was taught by famed logician Willard Van Orman Quine, scoring at the top of Quine's class with a 98.9% final grade.

> "It is not enough to say he was smart," said George Piranian, another of his Michigan math professors.[20] Kaczynski earned his PhD with his thesis entitled "Boundary Functions"[21] by solving a problem so difficult that even Piranian could not solve it.[20] Maxwell Reade, a retired math professor who served on Kaczynski's dissertation committee, also commented on his thesis by noting, "I would guess that maybe 10 or 12 men in the country understood or appreciated it."

>In late 1967, Kaczynski became an assistant professor of mathematics at the University of California, Berkeley, where he taught undergraduate courses in geometry and calculus. He was also noted as the youngest professor ever hired by the university

M8, if he hadn't gone insane from retarded PSYOPS experiments, he would probably have matured into a bona-fide genius.

Ok, you convinced me to read it. Where can I get a download of the full text?

Semi-related, any good books about him?

This.

Kaczynski didn't start with the Greeks. Jacques Ellul started with the Greeks. Read Ellul instead.

Points are calmly argued, exceptions and caveats are honestly considered and rejected, citations are given, ideas flow into one another and develop each other, sentences are complete, punctuation is proper. The Unabomber Manifesto is a fine prose work, worth reading on its own merits. That the prose is informed by Kaczynski's math background and his own personal isolated, damaged life does not cause the prose itself to suffer unduly, though it makes it easier for a detractor to pick apart his ideas. Kaczynski does not "whine", if you were afraid of that.

Another detail about the text that I'm just appreciating: it is subdivided into number-bulleted paragraphs (several dozen, or a few hundred, 232 exactly), for easy reference. This is an extremely common historical convention in shorter modern philosophical texts. I read this number-bulleting as a stylistic way of Kaczynski legitimating his work as a proper philosophical text in-itself, insinuating himself into the modern western canon.

Paragraph-Number-Bulleting is such a common technique among short, modern philosophical texts, that I want to go to the trouble of citing several examples. /Even the number of paragraphs in such texts is often on a similar scale with Ted's above 232/:

John Locke, Second Treatise of Government (243 numbered paragraphs)
Immanuel Kant, Prolegomena to any Future Metaphysics (60 numbered "sections" as opposed to paragraphs, sections may be comprised of multiple paragraphs)
Guy Debord: Society of the Spectacle (one of Kaczynski's leftists, 221 numbered paragraphs)
Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico Philosophicus (paragraphs 1-7, with several hundred "decimalized" numbered dependent statements), Philosophical Investigations (Part I has 693 numbered paragraphs, while Part II dispenses with this convention in favor of a more conventional section, or chapter-arrangement)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Yes, autistic philosophers tend to number things for no reason.

Sat up late one evening and read through Rodger's manifesto. You can't not feel for the little fucktard.

Dude, just read Ellul's The Technological Society, it's a complete rip-off of that book + his delusions about the possibility of revolution.

Just read Ellul.

If you google it the pdf should be the first result

ITT: people who haven't read the manifesto

Let me tell you my story of reading the manifesto. I printed it off this past September. I read it in about 4 days during my study hall at high school (I'm an adult). I read some other books afterwards but I never took the manifesto out of my backpack, so I reread it perhaps another 4 times. It's about 55 pages, I have them stapled/10 page bundles.

He is correct about everything. He's not saying roses smell better than, whatever other flowers there are. BUT he is saying that an industrial life takes away human nature, and good things tied to human nature. He provides facts, nothing else.

He also killed some faggots.

>He is correct about everything.

You could at least try to pretend that you aren't a dick riding fanboy

Isn't it funny. Thanks to "evil" technology (the internet), his manifesto got read by many people who otherwise would maybe not even know about it.