I don't mind you believing in God, but if you think God is a good guy then you clearly haven't read the bible

I don't mind you believing in God, but if you think God is a good guy then you clearly haven't read the bible.

This is actualy something that annoyed the shit out of me with bio enginers who works with genetic modification. They always talk about playing god in this manner:

>Well, if we dont who will? hehehe (smug laughter).

And im sitting there like, NO ONE YOU DUMBASS, WE DONT WANT A GOD!
ULTIMATE POWER IS FUCKING DANGEROUS YOU PSYCOPATHIC BASTARD.

People who belive in god or belive it would be good to become god are retards! God is never a good guy, ever. And when he tries to be, he fucks up.

>implying God doesn't define, and moreover, personify goodness
Clearly you haven't read the Bible

>raping babies is good if God says so
>t. Psychopath

God of the bible is objectively good. How else would you define good morally if Godliness wasnt at the top. Dark and light. Defined as the absence of the other.

>making tomatoes bigger
>playing god

sorry to break it to you, but good and evil are objectively defined by God, not you

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

Exodus 11:10
10: And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go out of his land.

So first God hardens Pharaoh's heart so that he will not let the Jews go, then he kills all the firstborn because... Pharaoh didn't let the Jews go.

GOD IS A GOOD GUY I SWEAR

>Guaranteed replies

Here is your (You)

>Implying morality isn't a human concept
>Implying the Bible accurately describes God

found the Thumper who never opens his Bible

>>Implying morality isn't a human concept
>>Implying the Bible accurately describes God

I don't care, I would promptly slit God's troath if he showed in front of me in human form.

That's not evil, nor is God's righteous judgement unprovoked by their pride and impiety. Evil and wicked lands are routinely smited for abandoning God. Just look at Europe now, same as in Isaiah 1:4:7

Quite the opposite.
Like a true kike. Enjoy hell.

>put 2 newborns in a garden
>keep them ignorant of knowing the consequences of their actions
>(fruit of the tree of good and evil)
>allow a snake that talks into the garden
>(snake is arguably the devil)
>god somehow turns a blind eye and leaves
>expect them not to eat the fruit
>punish even, adam and everyone since then, including you and me
>"freewill"

??????????

Well of course we have free will within a deterministic frame work of God's kindom aka reality. How would brainless automatons lacking agency glorify him?

God isn't constrained by our ideals of morality

I would go so far to say that emotions just aren't a thing for him at all, what matters is what's best for the universe

God isn't real morons, people made him up
If you can't define """"morality"""" without god, let me help you: that is good, which doesn't cause or minimises suffering.

To those who would believe in an abstract and absolute moral system, it would necessarily be defined by what god says is good or not. God woukd be good not because we can reason that his actions are good, but because the word good would be defined by what he says and does.

The foundation of my morals is the word of the Almighty, Father of All Creation. What's yours? The way your parents happened to raise you? Your "feels"? Your puny logic?

If you are confident that there is or isn't a god, you're not thinking hard enough.

Humans have an intuitive feeling of what's right and wrong. It's called conscience. It's been imprinted in our brains ever since the most basic societies were formed. If anything that keeps you from going around killing people are words of an imaginary being i feel truly sorry for you.

Life is meaningless God is not real deal with it.