I found the perfect match for Christi Claire. He is a classy gentleman from seemingly another era...

I found the perfect match for Christi Claire. He is a classy gentleman from seemingly another era, while she is shielded from the cultural influence of the retched jews, living inside a bubble of purity, obsessed with historical fiction. Carli Claire MUST marry Report of the Week.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3tk7Y9wWoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=L8LQoL4vERs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8LQoL4vERs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their frog children would be hideous and probably killed as mutant freaks if they didn't live in the american south

>youtube.com/watch?v=L8LQoL4vERs
I'm simultaneously disgusted and impressed that Lit got her view and sub counts up so quickly.

Perverts.

lol you know they all bought IJ too. plebs gonna pay for lifestyle merch and think it made them smarter, what're you going to do?

Look on disdainfully. At least I'm part way to not being a pseud.

learning how to sage might get you along that path faster

Sage?

jfc, read the FAQ. sage in the option bar stops your post from bumping the thread up the catalog.

What a fucking cuckold

Oh. Sorry. Though I'm not sure where mastery of Veeky Forums comes in escaping paeudishness - "real" intellectuals tend not to frequent Tibetan Tattoo art forums I'd imagine.

>kierkegaard avatar
>didn't read the seducer's diary
>thinks other people spend too much time here and not enough reading

it just keeps the front page from being threads you hate but responded to. if you want other threads to be higher in the catalog you can bump them. this is basic shit, and there's a whole bunch of fucking newbs who came here to pretend they were cool and old school. might as well teach them they're doing it wrong.
this thread is a symptom of those people because a lot of idiots came here because they thought that posting in youtube comment sections to girls counted as literature. compared to penetrating that level of idiocy, explaining sage is easy.

True, this is good advice. Honestly since that Katie bs this forum seems to have gone downhill fast... I've seen some old Lit stuff and it seemed a much better board.

Isn't Reviewbrah like 22, and she looks 15. If I'm wrong and they are actually close enough in age, then I honestly have never wanted to date anyone myself more than I want these two to be together.

I have serious doubts any woman would be attracted by him, let alone a very pretty one.

I believe in Reviewbrah.

We're all gonna make it lads

Looks anywhere between 16 and 26

He's a nice guy

Is Reviewbrah the quintessential Byronic Hero of our age?

a.k.a. makes pussy drier than the Sahara

She said she works full time

>cuckold
ahhh. the smell of a newfag is crisp and young. newly "redpilled" newfags like you should go the fuck back to the ironic edgy leddit hell you came from and stay there.
inb4 thats me, i didn't comment on her video, I did however become redpilled in 2013ish and reverted back after time to a healthy mindset.

I'd give up an arm to be with Christi Claire.

You know that I dreamt that clari claire was my virgin wife that I married when I was 18. We were faithful to each other and simply happy.
She also as good lips for BJs, so she spend her day sucking me off. And we do anal.

l-lewd

Fucking Veeky Forums,,,,

>cuckold
>ahhh.
Will you both fuck off?

>It's great to see a young person like yourself with such a love of reading! You've been getting some strange comments lately, but I think you should ignore them and keep making these videos, they're very good and you shouldn't be bothered by strangers on the internet. Keep going!

0/10

She is 18, says it one of one of the vid's on her mom's channel

t. big fan

He's right.

>tfw small weenie

>iktf