ITT pro-math and anti-brainlet quotes

>Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

>Fuck brainlets.

who are you quoting?

himself

This is embarrassing

I am not OP but I ask you to consider the good his perspective could bring to us.

I personally do not hate brainlets because I just do not care about them. I have been able to secure an academic bubble and now I don't even live in the real world but think for a second: What if we lived in a society where everyone except mathematicians were second class citizens? Imagine being superior by default. We could go to the hottest girls and just tell them to suck our dicks and they would!

This is similar to what athletes have today. sports networks are basically 24/7 propaganda machines that put out the idea that athletes are superior men and therefore if you are a woman then you must fuck an athlete. Any athlete that comes your way.

Imagine having that for women? Just like we have ads today that shit on unfit people, we could have ads that shit on brainlets so that we can brainwash women like athletes do into wanting to have sex with us. It would be great!

Robert Heinlein

i have dyscalculia, lord of the brainlets

With all due respect, did your ex cheat on you with some brainlet muscular man or are you delusional?

What a pathetic and intellectually insecure bunch. I mean how out of touch are you faggots?

What an embarrassing thread. Boy I hate this place when people talk about anything but science and math related subject matter.

[math]
\displaystyle\rlap { \lower{-1.5em}{You ~can't~ travel }}
\rlap { \lower{-1.9em}{Cant}}
\rlap { \lower{-2.5em}{
~~~~~~~~can't ~travel~ the~ speed}}
\rlap { \lower{0.6em}{of~ light}}
\rlap { \lower{0.5em}{of ~~light}}
\rlap { \lower{1.9em}{only~ a~ fraction}}
\rlap { \lower{2.5em}{
~~~~~fraction }}
\rlap { \lower{2.7em}{
~~~~~~fraction }}
\rlap { \lower{3.4em}{
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.999^{9^{9^{9^{9^{9^{9
^{9^{9^{9^{9^{9^{9^{9}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}
\rlap { \lower{3.5em}{
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=1}}
\rlap { \lower{3.4em}{
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=1}}
\rlap { \lower{4.2em}{you~ can ~travel ~at ~the ~speed ~of ~light}}
\rlap { \lower{4.25em}{you~ can ~travel ~at ~the ~speed ~of ~light}}
\rlap { \lower{4.1em}{you~ can ~travel ~at ~the ~speed ~of ~light}}
\rlap { \lower{4.7em}{you~ can ~travel ~at ~the ~speed ~of ~light}}
[/math]

we can pretend out of humility, courtesy and modesty it's not the case, but deep down in our hearts every mathematician thinks that way.

How can one author be so based?

Ah, so every mathematician is a clueless faggot. Got it. No, I get it.

Proof positive that we need professional bullies to beat the shit out of people like that. State-sponsored swirlies.

oh look, an angry gorilla

Sounds like you're the insecure one here, buddy.

However many times you got slammed into lockers or had your head stuck into the toilet in high school it was way, way too few.

>OOH OOH OOH AHH AHH AHHHHH!!!

I'm going to use my Chad powers to run for president and use the NSA to track you through your IP and have a team of professional alpha males with 9-inch dicks torment you and punt you around like a football.

How much math do you need to not be a brainlet? I'm okay with calc but can't do analysis.

You'll definitely need more than that, brainlet.

Even multivariable? ;_;

Don't do it! If you learn mathematics, your muscles will atrophy (basically by magic) and you'll become a clueless social retard like OP. Only you can prevent autism.

Even an engineer can do multivariable calculus.

I am an engineer

Define mathematics in this sentence.
But I think he probably was referencing to the normal math we all know.

Because y'know how CERTAIN races are too stupid to even do math.

>"I don't understand what an asymptote is" the post

[math]\color{green}{\succ reals}[/math]