Why are there no famous black scientists?

Why are there no famous black scientists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
mentalfloss.com/article/86923/11-african-american-inventors-who-changed-world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vX_Vzl-r8NY
techcrunch.com/2013/03/21/a-dongle-joke-that-spiraled-way-out-of-control/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206491/Woman-sacked-Facebook-boss-insult-forgetting-added-friend.html
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_D._Watson#To_question_genetic_intelligence_is_not_racism_.282007.29
archive.is/aEC00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 meme tyson
David Blackwell is pretty famous

Fuck me I was literally 3 seconds too slow

Kek.

Niggers just want to sing dey songs and jump around and rob stores. Don't need no science fo that

Why are there no /pol/, kkk, stormfront etc scientists?

Because working in academia most of them try to avoid politics that aren't directly related to their budgets.

After they become emeritus is a completely other deal

Because science (and most of academia) is overwhelmingly left-leaning. Which makes sense when it's a field devoted to *advancing* human knowledge, not maintaining order or dogma

POPSCI is not SCIENCE

Why are there no famous neurotypical scientists?

Von Neumann was normal as fuck, actually.

>eidetic memory
>monster iq
>normal

Show me his brain and then we'll talk.

There are but most of them keep quiet because endorsing the /kkk/ ends your career.

Nice bait
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

There are a bunch of black science majors with PHD that do important research. Probably more important than what those scientist that end up on google.

read a book retard

Also,
mentalfloss.com/article/86923/11-african-american-inventors-who-changed-world

Without Mark Dean, you wouldn't be shitposting so easily.

This man is Garret Morgan. He invented the modern day traffic light something countries like China and India have yet tot accomplish in the majority of their cities. This man is a hero.

There are in America
3 in the top 13 according to google.

literally half of them are white cisgendered privileged straight males who don't support the SJWtard agenda. By libtards eyes, they're all /pol/.

I've yet to see a lefty scientist.

Is quantum physics bullshit?

[eqn]\hat{H}| \psi(t) \rangle = i \hbar \frac{\partial}{\partial t} | \psi (t) \rangle [/eqn]

openness and creativity overlap strongly with lefty politics, compounded by the ivory tower effect

there are plenty of """""""right leaning"""""""" scientists and mathfags and statisticians though, they just tend to keep their mouths shut

Becuse you can't expect evolution denying free-speech hating liberals to contribute to anything related to science.

I installed his antivirus software on my mothers laptop. It was shit.

What are these traits related to the left?

I believe one of the semiconductor scientist Schottky had a personality flaw and couldn't stop upsetting the feminist of his time. If something like that is what they meant.

Science is gay and blacks anit gay whyte boi

Blackwell of the Rao Blackwell theorem is a big name black mathematician.

anyone who has ever studied statistics should know his name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

what was that , sweetie?

So he was able to memorize constelations and thats it?

>they just tend to keep their mouths shut
Pussy ass niggas
>Schottky
I'd like to hear what he was doing to piss them off. I can't find on Google
I think its got more to do with Russian and Frankfurter subversion.

Blacks (Africans & Abos) did not developed agriculture before the contract with Europeans. They did neither grow crops nor domesticated animals.
>
East Asians & Jews were the only Civilization besides European that passed through a feudal Society (medieval Lords & Knights, Dark ages n Shiet)
>
India, Islamic World, Native American, Thais & Malays were stuck in Iron Age/ Ancient World type of Civilization. Only East Asians & Europeans passed through a Feudal medieval Period.
>
Europeans & Jews passed through Feudal period first. Followed by Japan, China, Korea & Vietnam. Other civilizations didn't passed through a Medieval Period.

what the fuck this is real?

goerge Washington was black?

>Blacks (Africans & Abos) did not developed agriculture before the contract with Europeans. They did neither grow crops nor domesticated animals.
im propably more racist than anyone on sci but at least be accurate, sub sahara niggers did domesticated some animals, not to the extent we did, but they did. some tribes like the sothos also mined iron, copper and gold and were pretty good at smiting (again, not not very advanced techniques, mostly limited to decorations, spearheads and copper ingots used as a currency). sothos also had pretty big cities before the zulus genocided them in the early 1800s.

They were very primitive compared to whites, arabs, Asians, but comparing them to abos is just cruel.

>Blacks (Africans & Abos) did not developed agriculture before the contract with Europeans. They did neither grow crops nor domesticated animals
Incorrect actually. I was reading the diary of an early Settler in Africa about two weeks back and black tribes had domesticated cows, pet dogs, were making iron spears and gold jewelry and were brewing beer.
What they didn't have was: The wheel, writing, weaving and so on.

Oldest known smelter found in Mali. There is other things that /pol/ like to talk about with out actually learning about it. I'm glad to see you've learnt some shit.
I don't think it should count but I'm sure Ethiopia had writing for a long time too considering Queen of Sheba and being Jews

>Ethiopia had writing for a long time too considering Queen of Sheba and being Jews
Very fair comment. The Sudanese used Egyptian writing and so on.
The diary I was reading was from a settler in Southern Africa for the appropriate context of the original comment.

Everytime someone in the scientific community has an opinion which isn't kosher, they're quickly ostracized from the scientific community. Just ask James Watson.

I saw a hunter-gatherer tribe that had fashioned their own bows and arrows. They were pretty isolated in that they live like bushman.
The thing about certain things is writing the wheel and all that people like to attribute to white guys alone but if you see like writing is thought to be form from Phoenicians or something that were trading in the Mediterranean. They need a way of counting shit. From there they showed other and it just kinda passed on. Lower Africa is pretty isolated so they wouldn't have the advantages of knowledge being passed on through trade. Funny cause the reckon the Zimbabwean Ruins(5000+ years old) had its trade route connecting as far into asia at some point, i find that dubious at best but they have evidence they traded up to the middle east. Greater knowledge only begets more knowledge and its application. Without the exchange of knowledge I thing there was kind of a stagnation in technology for lower Africa

Excuse my retarded writing.

>Why are there no /pol/, kkk, stormfront etc scientists?

It is DEATH to anyone's academic career to even SUGGEST certain ideas. Here are listed some ideas that CAN NOT be questioned:
1. there are NO racial intellectual differences
2. there are NO intellectual differences due to sex
3. All societies are equal, there is NO best society
4. All cultures are equal there is NO best culture
5. All religions are equal, there is NO best religion
6. Any differences seen between the races is due to RACISM
7. any differences seen between the sexes is due to SEXISM
8. the wealth differences between nations is due to IMPERIALISM
9. LGBT suicides and depression is due to homophobia
etc.
Basically any deficit seen in any group is NOT due to the group members but due OTHER external influences
People can NOT fail due to person responsibility, SOCIETY failed them.

studying racial differences, sexual differences,

It's like the purpose of /pol/ is to balance out SJWs.

Majority of those are social science issues so it shouldn't worry about it.
>1. there are NO racial intellectual differences
I really don't believe that and wholeheartedly believe it is cultural despite the studies (that have obviously been spat on) that say other wise. I say that cause I believe personal experience is greater insight than looking at things through a lens. And I have that experience.
>2. there are NO intellectual differences due to sex
Again as I said before. Culture inhibits. Funny how a lot of girls are doing better at math and science in high school now.
>3. All societies are equal, there is NO best society
Its difficult to call one society better than the other. One just is percieved as working better. But I understand what you mean and agree
>4. All cultures are equal there is NO best culture
How would you gauge which culture is better than another? By standing on your own and looking down your nose as if your superior. But this just devolves into moral relativism
>5. All religions are equal, there is NO best religion
You really can't judge which religion is better than the other.
>6. Any differences seen between the races is due to RACISM
That's just stupid and I agree. Idiots shouldn't be given a voice. I presume that'd the biggest flaw in western culture
>7. any differences seen between the sexes is due to SEXISM
Same as above
>8. the wealth differences between nations is due to IMPERIALISM
If you been where Western nations intact force to maintain there hegemony. Then perhaps yes. Not to mention the continued exploitation. Pic related. Though most shitholes have a myriad of issues that keep them in their place. Like Africa

>9. LGBT suicides and depression is due to homophobia
I've never heard that one before. But before and even now psychologists are getting away with saying gender disphoria is a mental illness. The problem is that actual scientists and such are being forced by people that know nothing about the subject into politics. These people pushing this shit, the majority don't know and don't look into the problems that are causing these trans to kill themselves. Hopefully after the body count reaches 100 000 they'll realise they are wrong.
> Basically any deficit seen in any group is NOT due to the group members but due OTHER external influences
I actually believe this and not to would be unscientific. People are generally the sum of their experience and environment. People born and raised in poverty. Surrounded by extremely bad influences and role models are bound to walk the wrong path. That's the problem with the African American community. They weren't like this 40 years ago. You know 'the man' always trying to keep a nigger down was legit. Do some research into the racist government and the people that went out of there way to destroy the African American communities. Now its just self perpetuated.
>People can NOT fail due to person responsibility, SOCIETY failed them.
Its easy to see why people would find comfort in that. Some reason Hitler killed the Jews. Gotta watch out for that.
>studying racial differences, sexual differences,
Better not. The science is done. Society has to change before shit like that can be looked into. Its not worth the trouble
Here's that pic about exploitation

. All societies are equal, there is NO best society
>Its difficult to call one society better than the other. One just is percieved as working better. But I understand what you mean and agree
. All cultures are equal there is NO best culture
>How would you gauge which culture is better than another? By standing on your own and looking down your nose as if your superior. But this just devolves into moral relativism
. All religions are equal, there is NO best religion
>You really can't judge which religion is better than the other.

Society is the rules people use to interact.
I DO think freedom of speech, freedom or religion, one person on vote are BETTER than any alternative

Culture is how people race children, marry, treat opposite sex. Modern American BLACK culture is horrible: super majority of children born out of wedlock, drug usage, crime, violence (the number one killer of young black men is young black men). Traditional European is SUPERIOR.
Islamic religion is pedophilic (Muhammad fucked his wife when she was 9 and all his action are PERFECT to his followers). If you see a person holding a human head up in a public area there is almost a 100% chance that person is Islamic. Christianity IS better.

There ARE better cultures, societies and religions.

If Christianity was better they'd put there foot down and bring some Justice to the world. Christianity is pretty much mind your own business now. Its practically irrelevant unless your looking for some wholesome family values
Its freedom of speech and such that is bring so much turmoil into the west as of now and is becoming a detriment. Its cultural collapse I think. But as you can see it is merely a product of Western culture? Or maybe its outside influence?

Because blacks have low IQ.

>1. there are NO racial intellectual differences
>2. there are NO intellectual differences due to sex

It's not that there cannot be differences but the research involving this is within the realm of psychology. Which so happens to be the one field of science with the some of the worst replication/ reproducibility rates. Because of this a lot of topics within psychology science is being questioned and honestly for good reason. Try to imagine having a low reproducibility rate in applied physics or engineering it would be a fucking mess.

>3. All societies are equal, there is NO best society
>4. All cultures are equal there is NO best culture
>5. All religions are equal, there is NO best religion

To be fair from an evolution perspective 3. and 4. are true for the most part. As long as the population in question survives there is no singular best society or culture.

Concerning 5. since the religions in question have presented no tangible and objective proof in being "correct" nor provide anything that can measured and falsified there is no best religion.

>6. Any differences seen between the races is due to RACISM
>7. any differences seen between the sexes is due to SEXISM

These are the only two I will agree with, however there is a difference between acknowledging these differences and creating unnecessary tension in an environment that requires cohesion within a system among it's parts.

>8. the wealth differences between nations is due to IMPERIALISM

This is factually true, political/ military control of resources and territory do in fact create the majority of wealth differences between nations.

9. LGBT suicides and depression is due to homophobia

Partially true, homophobia does in fact contribute to suicide and depression in LGBT community. But it is not the only factor, the key is which element plays a greater role.

Its nice to see you've done your research

They destroyed James Watson's career (Nobel Prize winner DNA research) for QUESTIONING if there a link between intelligence and race.

There are ideas and even words (n-word) that European descended people are NOT allowed to question or say.

>Christianity is pretty much mind your own business now
sadly this is true, in america and western europe Christianity is best understood by most people as "be nice", instead of any connection to the apostolic tradition

polite sage for offtopic

You don't have to say nigger. Just so some respect for someone else. Even if he asks you to call him a her.

>You don't have to say nigger.

You miss the point I am NOT allowed to say nigger.

New Jay-Z song O.J. (I would be fired for singing along to his song):

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

But do you really have to say nigger?

>But do you really have to say nigger?

No! but I CAN not say it and expect no repercussions. Name ANY word that a black man can say and then lose his job over.

P.S. personally I treat all people with respect and have no problem with not offending people and respecting their culture and religious beliefs, but as white American straight married male this is normal and expected.

>Name ANY word that a black man can say and then lose his job over.

deadline.com/2017/02/nick-cannon-leaving-americas-got-talent-threats-firing-racial-joke-1201910314/amp/

Not a word mind you but still.

>Not a word mind you but still.

Sad. Comedians losing their jobs because social liberal snowflakes can not take a joke. Could be worse, comic writers have been killed because they "insulted" Muhammad.

Honestly, Mormonism is one of the most obviously retarded religions out there, to the point that I have a hard time thinking people honestly believe that drivel, but the actual practitioners of the religion are great people. One of the best communities of nice people on the planet.

I agree... theology is whacked, BUT the people are salt of the earth. Good family values and community.

>name one word a black can use and lose his job
Probably something like kill all whiteys. Though I'm sure white people will defend this and say your sorry. You're your own worse enemy
> (You)
>>But do you really have to say nigger?
>As a white American straight married male
Watch yourself m8 you just ousted yourself as privileged and the enemy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vX_Vzl-r8NY skip to 03:00 to see how oppressive your very existence has been.

>tfw you don't even need to get out of bed to start oppressing people

feels good man

I think I'm going to go eat some oppression fuel (cereal) and then take an oppressive shit. Maybe take an oppressive nap afterwards. Such is life as a straight white male.

>I have no problem with not offending people and respecting their culture
>Complain about backlash over offending people and disrespecting their culture
Really?

You can say the word all you want. But if you think you're not being incredibly offensive, then you are the one that is delusional. You're going to get railed by people who actually do want to respect culture, including employers.

WTF.. standardized tests are RACIST?!?
The whole idea of a standardized test is to judge everyone equally, everyone gets the same questions and has the same time to answer them.
There are no "white" questions of "black" questions or "male" questions or "female" questions. Math is math, and history dates are fixed, and biology exams are same for everyone.

>You can say the word all you want.

But I do not... so why do black people who are SO OFFENDED by it continue to use it? Why is Jay-Z still using it. If they want it to go away then DO NOT use it.

Because that's how social nuance works. Social norms and verbiage are a constantly evolving thing. It's also an ongoing discussion in the black community. I know some black people who have stopped saying it, but understand why it's still used. Putting the blame on black people for white people being offensive is ridiculous. Put the blame where it belongs. People know it's offensive.

Cant believe we are letting this go off-topic. But there was a time when blacks started using nigger themselves and it was frowned upon by their own. Only gangstas the bad used to use it. Slowly but surely it just became integrated into the culture. They destroyed themselves along with the help of social engineers. Its like being brought up and taught its okay for you to use it but not others. As whites started using it less they started using it more. Completely retarded but its so ingrained you can't really blame them.
>muh oppression
Its the enablers that are doing this. White people are legitimately creating problems by ignore what is true and making up bullshit. Very pic related

So a black man says:
When *I* say the word it is OK, when YOU say the word I am offended AND you will be punished...
know your place whitey... KNOW YOUR PLACE

That lacked any nuance. Not everything has to be as simple as you want it to be.

Why do you want to think like that?
Like what this guy saidAnyways its offensive kind of in the same way you can joke with your friend and call him a cum guzzling donkey fucker. But you can't say that to some random on the street.
Note I said kind of

>call him a cum guzzling donkey fucker.
You will not lose your job if someone overhears you saying that on the phone in your office, but SJW are everywhere and they LITERALLY will try and get you fired if they overhear you say something that "offends them"
techcrunch.com/2013/03/21/a-dongle-joke-that-spiraled-way-out-of-control/

>ctrl + f "peanut"
>0 results
shame

Look, woman fired for insulting her boss and false accusations of sexual harassment:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206491/Woman-sacked-Facebook-boss-insult-forgetting-added-friend.html

Or let's just not cherrypick at all, please. It doesn't prove anything.

>fear the SJWs RAWR !!!11!

Dawww, did you actually try to scare him with it? This shit goes on everyday and nobody gets fired, they desperately look for examples that favor their agenda and completely ignore the crying SJWtards with no attention since it disproves their point.

What this guy saidBut your right. Its not minorities that are out to fuck everything up. Its other white people themselves and the minorities they try to trick into believing they are being oppressed.
Also as you said with the office. Its a professional environment. Those kinds of mannerisms are unacceptable. Its got nothing to do with anything other than professionalism

>Why are there no famous black scientists?

Anyway, see above. That is why we see very few famous black scientist.

There are tons

phillip leonard
william shockley
johannes stark
oswald teichmueller
helmut hasse
erich kaehler
erhard schmidt

and the list goes on

how do you skip the prize winner founder of DNA in that list

he was already mentioned, I felt it redundant, I didn't need to pad my list any further

Except for the fact that he doesn't agree with any racism.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_D._Watson#To_question_genetic_intelligence_is_not_racism_.282007.29

You mean like every White male scientist was before 1945? :^)

Because they are brainlets. Real intellectuals dont identify with a party.

I think a lot of it back then didn't have much to do with racism and more to do with uncivilized savages an it worth a damn

Because not acting like a deranged primate is haram in black culture and Im black just so you know. I was bullied for my interest in science and getting good grades as well. White people saw me as a thug even when I got no criminal record to date. Smart people are losers in black minds.

That's George Washington Carver

Fake quote

user, everyone knows that notable figures throughout all of history used modern parlance at a modern middle school level.

What?

Because history is eurocentric
Because the enlightenment happened first in Europe
Because the exploitation of Africa by western powers stagnated African culture and science

Because all of those

The easiest way to beat /pol/ I've found is ask the same question except insert 'native American' into it.

Because I've learned that /pol/ believes that they're superior because of the addition of Neanderthal genes into the genome which does not exist inside Africa but does exist in Native Americans as well. As an added bonus Native Americans are most closely related to Asians genetically, who historically have the highest IQ and yet Native Americans, for all the bounties of the North American continent accomplished little more than dirt mounds and teepees. This from a group of individuals who share nearly the same genetic code of Asia?

The whole argument that something must be wrong with the African people completely falls apart when you realize Europe simply stole most scientific advancement, prior to the industrial revolution, from China through the silk road and Arabia. After that it wasn't until education could increase the overall intellect and reason of the population sufficient to create the modern age.

Had that happened somewhere else first, and it very easily could have, Europe would have remained in the dark ages while some other civilization conquered them first.

Asians don't have high IQs.

Literally all of modern science, mathematics and everything that the modern world runs on was developed by Whites.

Where do you retards even pick up these bizarre theories?

Through popular culture?

You forgot the part where the mean IQ of sub-Saharan Africans is sub-75, or legally retarded by western standards.
Btw, when was African culture not in stagnation? If I'm not mistaken, by the time Europeans first reached sub-Saharan Africa in their steel armor with firearms riding fully-rigged ships capable of intercontinental travel it was full of savages in little groups hucking spears at each other, eating mud, and sacrificing babies to the river juju.

This.

Asians, however, have the ability to keep working in something until mastery is achieved...

archive.is/aEC00

One of the top String Theory guys is black.

>Because the exploitation of Africa by western powers stagnated African culture and science
How did that happen? Also
>African culture and science
>science
top wew. Take at every black African country and tell me with a straight face that they or their ancestors are and were capable of notable scientific advancements.