How do you deal with normies in the library?

How do you deal with normies in the library?

You know who I'm talking about. The fuckers who always talk and laugh and gossip and never do any actual work. The ones who don't belong in a fucking university. How do you deal with them once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have an idea

I briskly walk to the library administrator and inform them of the situation. If that fails i shit my pants and sit next to them.

H E Y

i study in my room. Or put in headphones. Or generally ignore people. Why does it bother you so much? who cares what others are doing?
as long as they arent making noise in the quiet rooms, i don't care. If someone's making noise in the quiet room i doubt ill be the first person to freak out over it

>as long as they arent making noise in the quiet rooms, i don't care. If someone's making noise in the quiet room i doubt ill be the first person to freak out over it
That's the problem. Nobody freaks out over it. The fucking normies just march on in and start talking or blasting their shitty music or what have you. Nobody gives a shit.

in a designated quiet area in a college library? Surprising, most libraries in my experience are pretty strict about their quiet area/rooms, especially when the bulk of the library can be noisy
definitely go to my room then. Studying in a library is sub optimal anyways because of potential distractions.

That fat negress looks like that funny moon emoji.

Headphones are the only right answer. I have studied through all types of shit with them.

> Tfw nobody can bother you without physically touching you

Get a nice Shure pair. They have kevlar coords that won't break in a month and fit very comfortably so they won't fall out easily. Also, you can replace the speakers if they break.

>How do you deal with normies in the library?
I make it so they can't ever come to the library again.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

You just deal with them like this. Most people have been raised to subconsciously understand that you don't act like an annoying faggot in a library and if you remind them of that the shame usually makes them be quiet

Tell the librarian they are being disruptive
Because some of us enjoy reading books in actual libraries.

sarin

>Because some of us enjoy reading books in actual libraries.
well if it's loud and distracting it's not an actual library is it? are you trying to be distracted or are you trying to study?

>textbook no true Scotsman

>>Veeky Forums

Umm sweety, I'm pretty sure people study science at the library.

I don't, I just slip into a computer lab to do my studying

T H I S

>Hey guys, could you please take it outside if you gotta talk? Thanks.

I have yet to find someone who straight out ignores me, but then I'm not in Burgerland so you might have to deal with more resilient normies.

You clearly haven't been to an Australian uni with international students that pretend not to understand English whenever it's convenient for them.

I S

>but then I'm not in Burgerland so you might have to deal with more resilient normies
Oh boy. You have no idea. Those fuckers would chimp out (literally) if they were told to actually follow the rules and be respectful.

By not being the autistic permanent virgin that you currently are.

K A N G Z

wait no

I physically intimidate them, since I stand at 6'6".

Same way that I deal with people trying to rush me on lab equipment.

There's only one way.

>implying you're physically intimidating, you dumb lanklet
I intimidate them with my phenotype. My neck is around 4'1 but my P H E N O T Y P E is 8'2.

I only use the reading room at the institute of physics. It's located at the top floor, so most undergrads don't know about it.

same, we've got a "quiet room" on the top floor that few know about

>tfw i'm a 5'9" manlet and 127 IQ brainlet

This phenotype meme is getting out of hand...
I'm now legit afraid of THE ASHKENAZI PHENOTYPE.

>Captcha: JEWLERY

>ASHKENAZI
>JEWLERY
reminder that diamond wedding rings became a thing because a an Anglo and jew teamed up to create a mining monopoly, and then got Hollywood to make diamond rings the new normal

>tfw 5'4"
you aren't fooling or intimidating anyone brainlet.
you are literally breathing inferior thin air like a dumb shithead because your bones have such low IQ that they didn't know you'd be put at a disadvantage for being a dumbass fucking spaghetti instead of small and efficient

>he studies at the library

People in the library are closer to you than a normie breh. The people talking in the library are the nerds that use the library as a place to hang.

Chad either doesn't go, or studies his ass off in a corner pounding addies and dips with no one noticing.

>can't stand noise while studying
>let me counter that by listening to other noise

this honestly

>I don't like music and am a colossal faggot
Fixed that for you

>not wanting to be distracted my music while studying means I don't like music
You do not belong in university if you do not understand basic logic.

>Your faculty doesn't have a private library only for their students

Must suck having to deal with normies.

You underestimate the pervasiveness of normals.

shush them and pretend it was someone else

You nearly had it user but your autism got in the way.

>the ones who don't belong in a university
he actually belongs more than you, that's why he's banging your oneitis while you study at home

>How do you deal with them once and for all?

Easy.

You ask them to move to a closed private study room or other area.

You ask in a friendly, pleasant, earnest way, subcommunicating zero rage.

If one of the group is cute you point them out and smile and them and say, "But not you. I need someone smart to help me with my homework" or some shit

silent study is usually silent af bruv, just go there

>t. autist

wow you must go to a real shitty university if they don't enforce the quiet area rules

Supreme gentleman

Kek, I'm sorry your puny lungs are so weak that they can't survive you being elevated a single foot. My bones aren't some stupid lanklet model - thicc as hell. I'm sorry you think your malnourished form is superior, but it simply means your growth was retarded.
>tfw my microbiome has a higher IQ than you

>If one of the group is cute you point them out and smile and them and say, "But not you. I need someone smart to help me with my homework" or some shit

Why are the people from Burgenland take 2 hours to get to vienna, but 7 back?

tfw the reverse gear won't go any faster

Holy retard alert
Did anyone say anything about playing music or any sound through the headphones? Surely you are aware of noise cancelling headphones right? The ones that can make an airplane ride as quiet as a library, right?

dude have you ever been outside

School starts again next week. I can't wait for the normies to fuck up the library again. The nearly empty campus during summer is so nice.

Also white noise, faggot. Jesus.

hmmm

>Because some of us enjoy reading books in actual libraries.

Ducking lol

Pretty true.
Most people study outside then inside because at my unit there's a ton of small areas that are a pretty comfy bubble.

the hero we all need

There are these little things called earplugs. If you really wanted to get rid of outside noise you'd get a pair of those instead of wasting money on headphones you won't use and aren't as effective.