World famous author tweeting about Pewdiepie

World famous author tweeting about Pewdiepie

Really makes you think

>being emotionally invested in these two

Reconsider your life

JK Rowling is so far up her own arse she wears herself as a hat

>making anti semitic jokes and nazi references is fascism
Really activates my almonds desu. No wonder she lectures people about refugees but won't put any in one of her multiple properties. Dumb cunt

>linking to an Independent article

Confirmed for retardation.

>only fascists hate jews
wtf I love muslims now

I'm legitimately worried she's losing it desu senpai

No, but I think people's concern that such things get normalized is reasonable

>gay Dumbledore
>black hermione
>white supremacist Slytherin
>trump metaphor voldemort
What's next? Furry Ron?

Please help me make JK Rowling threads from now on. Especially if they involve liberal beliefs. We must redpill this board against the female multicultural menace. The future of the white race is at stake, there's no time to discuss books

...well isn't he using it as an edgy accessory?

>thin end of the wedge

I thought these "logic and reason" scientism-loving retards didn't fallacies?

This is another way of saying "slippery slope."

no problem my redpilled kamerad. I made one just last week that got a few replies

they brought it upon themselves desu

>Muslims unironically hate jews
>shills on twitter for more refugees
>Poopie Pie pays people on fiver to say they hate jews so he can be an edgy youtuber like filthy frank, h3h3 and MDE
>we're on a slippery slope to Nazi Germany
Really made my neurons fire

only fucking white people could get this mad at her for being woke

baka

Never forgive, never forget. If 1000 years from now we don't react with outrage to Nazi jokes Hitler literally won and we are literally going to have a literal Holcaust.

>J.K. Rowling

Can anybody give me a quick rundown on her?

she made a billion dollars off shitty kids books that manchildren love to read

I suppose.
Don't think you think what I think because what you just thought isn't what I am thinking or have thought

Privileged white girl tries to convince the world she's working class by attacking her own fans and people too poor to afford living in Edinburgh.

Weird how much a culture can change in a decade. Something like Wonder Showzen would never have been greenlit today.

>Nazism is bad, Hitlee was evil!

Bluepilled cucks. There's a reason the far right is rising, as it's because of brainwashed subversive cunts like you. The white race is here to stay. Rowling is a worthless woman. She should be producing white children instead of thinking a woman can create. She's a shill for the Hegelian dialectic

wtf I love Pewdiepie now

Must be hard to be so illiterate.

>tfw my little brother gets banned from watching his videos now because mommy thinks he's an alt-right neo-nazi

>red pill
What book is this about? I thought so.

This.

They are beginning to feel like they are strangers in their own country. Refugees and migrants have more rights and are treated better than ACTUAL citizens.

The only thing Hitler did wrong was lose the war.

>edgy accessory

I think it's just that more and more people are realising that social democracy and multiculturalism are horrible.

>I think it's just that more and more people are realising that social democracy and multiculturalism is horrible.
Well then it's a good thing we havent had a social democratic government since '78 in the UK. Or ever, if you're American.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but attempting to conflate multiculturalism with "leftist" ideals just to attack the latter more is ridiculous, when immigration goes hand-in-hand with globalisation and free trade.

I wrote I didn't say that you mental midget

>Have a big dick
>See media about whites having smaller dicks
>Gay friend sleeps with a black guy and tells me he had a small dick
>Wonder why that rumor persists
>mfw I learn that media is written by Jews - who are generally a short and weak people

Social democracy isn't meant to be a blanket term. I concede that it's a result of conservative and free market purist politics too.

Where are the mods?

pretty sure she is still relevant

How does unhindered immigration of culturally reprehensible and economically worthless people go hand-in-hand with free trade? The only reason these people are let into nations and given shelter rather than kept out with barbed wire and deported is because of "leftist" ideals of internationalism, no borders, white guilt, white man's burden, emotionally driven journalism and altruism contests. I suppose the situation with Mexico is a little different but no one in Europe is complaining about all those skilled foreigners applying for their visas and contributing to the national economy with their hard labor.

>for those who think they can avoid the dominant ideology
What a cunt

Internationalism is inextricably connected with free trade, which calls for the unhindered movement of capital and people.

There are, of course, left-wing moralistic defenses of an internationalist order as well. It's not always one or the other, you know.

>but no one in Europe is complaining about all those skilled foreigners applying for their visas and contributing to the national economy with their hard labor.
Doctors and Dentists in the UK are so overpaid foreign doctors and dentists literally fight each other to get qualified to practice there.

You could very well say the same thing about leftism or SJW ideology, nobody really takes it seriously only because they've been bullied into accepting it.

>Blonde
>Billionaire

OMG Lads, JK ROWLING IS LITERALLY DONALD TRUMP

>LOOK AT ME. I'M STILL RELEVANT, RIGHT?
Fucking Rowling.

>thread about a children's book author and her useless tweets
>40 replies in under an hour

Most of us are just here to find any thread half-related to politics to redpill people on leftism.

See how much Veeky Forums has changed in a year. We are winning

Why is it always the people falling out of fashion who are doing this shit?

#edgyonussparklefarioussnowflakeusspecialeseccehuomo

I see. Yet I don't think free trade is the driving force behind the refugee crisis. As far as I am aware politicians are not yet trying to establish unhindered movement of people. Claiming refugee status is just a way to get around the system that still largely opposes the free movement of people.

>social democracy
>horrible

Literally all the non-shit countries in the world are social democracies.

The thing is that you can't have both free movement of people and a welfare state.

MODS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

You really don't think big business has a vested interest in mass migration and the cheap labor it allows for? Not to mention that many developed nations have labor shortages, stemming from an aging populace and low fertility rates. Keep in mind these are the people who fund politicians.

What if you don't give citizenship to everyone in your country and only give welfare to citizens. But that does somewhat defeat the point of welfare in the first place.

its a scream against normal life

her twitter is effectively a modern version of a rock star's memoir

MY SAFE SPACE AHHHH

deal with it cuck, the redpilling won't stop.

APOLOGIZE

She's the worst thing not only to happen to literature but cinema and now theater. Fuck her.

She literally made her fortue writing a series about a militant antifacist youth group. That is why she comments often about politics

I don't remember the chapter where Voldemort corporatises the economy and sings Giovinezza

Why have we been having so many e-celebrity threads lately?

falseflags from the jcrew.

To be fair, this is pretty far down the list of recent off-topic threads. At least it relates to an author.