Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

no problem for vegans

can confirm, not an issue for me.

I'm a genelet with lactose intolerance. Not an issue for me either.

>the computer you use to shitpost spreads radiation
>thousands of people are dead from chernobyl due to radiation
Really makes you think...

Female Hormones in Cow Milk are turning Veeky Forums Pepe Frogs Gay. Source: Alex Jones.

>Milk is not meant for humans to drink bro, it's for baby cows

Milk has always been disgusting to me.

I really wish people wouldn't disingenuously create images like this. I almost think it's a false flag to fan the flames of tribalism, and thus maintain control via divide and conquer. Applied crowd psychology runs the world, and half the time you can practically tell when people's opinions were created by specifically phraseology generated in some thinktank.

I mean yes, the average source of dairy, and to en extent dairy in general, is trash. But there are more accurate and meaningful ways of framing that you're drinking the byproduct of something that might as well be called half dead.

how is that wrong?

Its not Hormones
Its a Chem in a pesticide used on corn

>how is that wrong?

You mean atrazine.
Hormone exposure also plays a role, whether from phytoestrogens, milk, birth control pills in public water, etc.

>Other drugs
I need to get me some milk.

that's not an argument you dumb retard. It isn't necessarily an argument against drinking milk but it is true. cow milk is for calfs.

>cow milk is for calfs bro, humans can't drink it, gives you cancer and sheit

Cow milk is for calves...

Realistically the only food that's "for" humans in the same way cow's milk is for calves is human milk.

Our digestive systems are built to process things not "for" us.

>Our digestive systems are built to process things not "for" us.

>Our digestive systems are built to process things not "for" us.
Not really.

straw man, retard.

they sort of do in that most things wont instantly kill you just because your body isnt really designed for it. you can eat a nail and maybe live for example. but obbiously if you consistently eat shit you shouldn't (like cow's milk) it will likely take it's toll.

>if you consistently eat shit you shouldn't (like cow's milk) it will likely take it's toll bro

Yeah really, samefags. Our digestive system is made to consume plants. Plants don't grow because they want humans to succeed. They're just there and we eat them because we can. Plants are betas and we can abuse them.

What about fish?
They're pretty betas and we eat them because we can catch them.

B8

how dumb are you people? he's 100% correct.

are you be 12

nigger detected

>Our digestive system is made to consume plants
Nope. Humans can't digest cellulose and our stomach acid levels are much higher than other great apes so we can eat meat. I think you meant to say that our digestive system was made to consume some plants and most meats, as we are omnivores.

>contains:
>hydrogen dioxide
>Calcium
>Magnesium
>Chloride
>Potassium
>Sodium
>Other dissolved solids

such dangerous

yes really, it's why you have a liver

in fact, humans are some of the most badass things alive at eating things they really shouldn't

Caucasoid genes are pretty great desufamalam.

Vegan bitches btfo

>eating chemicals
ewwwwww

hydrogen dioxide
OH SHI-
someone gonna die son

>whitewash
Dropped

>Somantic Cells = pus
>perchlorate = Rocket Fuel
>"Aluminium!!! thats a Metal XDXDXDDXD I dont want to eat a metal!!!"
>"""Dioxins""""""
>"""""""""""""""""Other Drugs""""""""""""""

Nice meme user. You might be onto something with pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones, but you would probably have to drink a ridiculous amount for it to matter [citation needed, I don't give enough of a shit to check]

Are you arguing that Our digestive systems are only built to process human milk?

Are you arguing the even more retarded point that cow meat is "for us" and cow milk is "not for us"

I legitimately can't tell what you are trying to say

We spent literally hundreds of generations breeding cows to produce milk and meat. They absolutely fucking ARE "for us", just like the plants we breed are "for us".