Are these good suggestions for a young beautiful 18 year old girl who is into the classics? (she's a bit of a noob haha)

Are these good suggestions for a young beautiful 18 year old girl who is into the classics? (she's a bit of a noob haha)

I'd recommend to start with a cookbook.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no mein kampf
>no Culture of Critique
>no The Art of The Deal
>no Death of The West

Honestly OP, do you want to redpill her on the Jewish menace or do you not even care?

lady chatterley's lover
story of o
the sexual life of catherine m

it is my goal to have her start reading what I read and then I'll make. booktube chanel reviewing the same work as her and give her shoutouts and shit until she messages me and then we fly to each other's states to make videos together then we fall in love.

How about not being an autistic faggot? Maybe leave this poor girl alone and let her be? Ever think that maybe she wouldn't want to be with a neckbeard autismo like you?

Has this never occurred to you before? It wouldn't surprise me since your mother was a whore and your father was a charlatan.

I realize that since I am an intellectual and you are just a part of the lower plebeian class, you may have difficulties understanding my superior technique in regards to the reading and understanding of the literature I consume daily. Don't expect to get on my level any time soon, I was reading Gravity's Rainbow and Infinite Jest before you even came out of your father's sack. Good luck reading those novels without their companion guides like I did. You would be too stupid to understand the plot without it.

I've already wasted too much of my valuable reading time responding to this infantile post. You are a faggot OP.

You will never have a nice innocent Catholic woman like Carli.

yeah Gertrude Stein is great for a "noob" lmao
are you the dude with the blood meridian review? can you post it?

lmao my man I deleted it. it's gone forever. I've been thinking about how I can create a successful booktube channel so on figured I'll do book reviews for 2 books at a time. I'm going to start with ancient history by mcelroy (to get the /lit views) and the fault in our stars (to get the booktube views) stay tuned lads.

so I figured****

sori am retard

send a link 2 ur first vid here [email protected] bruh

it doesn't exist. I did it on my phone then uploaded it to youtube and deleted it off my phone.

to the lighthouse should not be recommended to someone unless they have proven they can read and comprehend DEEP STUFF

no

the ideal woman is illiterate and speaks in monosyllabics

that's why it's at the bottom of the list.

okay well, when u make it

aight

Women need to read women because they're incapable of understanding Shakespeare, Plato, Joyce, etc.

So, I would recommend she started with Sappho.

lol tfw saphho is actually like better at being a romantic man than byron

(you)

>tfw saw a beautiful girl give a fantastic presentation on Schopenhauer's aesthetics as relating to classical ballet
Hope for the world

Justine
Story of the Eye
Moravigne

You're typing reads like the work of an autist or schizophrenic.

Top zozz