Veeky Forumserary magazine

Hey Veeky Forums, what do you think about creating a short literary magazine?
It could be a pretty fun board project.

We did. I was making the design of it. It was mostly ready and then we started taking submissions.

We received like three excerpts. One was something about how blacks are inferior. One was mildly bad poetry. One was just retarded /r9k/-tier shitposting.

There have already been several attempts and they all fizzled out fairly quickly. One was around for a while but it's been ages since I've seen any mention of it. I don't even remember what it was called.

Pinecone? Veeky Forums quaterly? The Metro?

I didn't know about it, or i might have. shoot.

Veeky Forums quarterly.

Par for the course I guess.

That's pretty sad kek.
Still, I think it would be ok to try again.

If it was on me, I'd keep going. I really liked making it and discussing it with other anons. The problem is receiving good material.

Most of Veeky Forums really can't write for shit. They're just a bunch of pseuds. If someone could gather good material, though, I cou;d make it work by myself even.

what kind of material?
I have a few pieces I don't really want to try to publish publicly, but would be fun to see somewhere.
Not saying I'm great, just believe that i will be published in the next few years and Veeky Forums is still connected to Veeky Forums unfortunately.

If you want to do one, do it IRL. Veeky Forums is not good for anything.

I edit a (mostly) poetry journal that I founded

Good pieces of prose, is what I mean. Or just having actual relevant things to write about. Good writings.

It could all be anonymous, of course. Or the mag could not be that related to Veeky Forums at all nor make any sort of statement in that direction. I don't know. I liked designing it and it was sad to see how it ended up.

Rainuchan has a zine. It's sad that a site made by exiles from here make better quality content that one of the nicest boards in Yotsuba.

We tried to do a zine on my spic BBS but failed in a miserable way.

I was in the discord for a little bit, it was fun while it lasted.

Practice makes perfect, don't loose hope and all that.

>loose
You talking about your mom?

Eh I've got some short stories to throw around. If anything starts up I'd be happy to contribute. I'm not a master of prose but I'm not a /pol/tard or a woman hating frogposter.

Just submit to a local lit mag. There's enough zines as is, we don't need to pollute an already oversaturated market with another vanity project.

But I wanted to do something with my fellow posseurs.

>translations

TAR existed for a while.
It was pretty interesting.
I think there was some drama surrounding it for some reason though and I haven't heard anything about them in probably a good four years now.

What was the name of it? I remember reading it but forgot the name

found it