/TV/ Creates a hilarious new meme

>/TV/ Creates a hilarious new meme
>lit is the least creative or funny board on Veeky Forums

>/tv/
>hilarious
Everything is funny when your IQ is in double digits.

memes are anti-intellectual

>Veeky Forums is the least creative or funny board on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums has one of the highest concentrations of females on Veeky Forums

There are no women on Veeky Forums

Thank God

Memes are ironic and Veeky Forums is a post-ironic board.

excuse me have you seen what we did to Katie. that's because the mods are really strict here. even carliclaire threads get deleted

CarlixReviewBrah 4eva

it's because nu-Veeky Forums is literally filled with women and sjws, and none of those people are funny. look at the creativity of /pol/, whatever you think about them it's still funny as fuck.

Do you mean the reddit board that has only pumped out "memes" that are facebook, reddit and twitter approved since 2012?

Surly when you mobile posted this thread like a coward you weren't implying the current age of /tv/ is good, did you?

Seeing how there have been several neoreactionary threads over the last few days I don't think so. There might be a couple more commies here than elsewhere on the site, but definitely not the average poster.

Agreed

yeah, them why almost everyone here its libtard af??????????

this, fucking cucks got me JK Rowling thread taken down for triggering them

the only boards with meme power are /tv/ and /pol/, no others

Veeky Forums is actually self-aware. /tv/ is funny in the way a retard is funny. We laugh at them like we laugh at a man who trips or shits himself.

How can you tell if something is a mobile post?

Pretty easy to meme about the new flick that everybody has seen. Not so much with books that 90% of the board didn't read

What's better is memeing about books you haven't read anyway

Veeky Forums could use a little less pretension and be a little more accepting of popular genre fiction
/tv/ desperately needs to tone down the pleb shit and talk more about art house films

hmmm

> digits WX
> double digits WXYZ
> four digit IQ

>HAHA MEMES ARE HILARIOUS
"No"